My predictions for the future of society - HIGH IQ USERS ONLY GTFIH

Before we predict the future, we need to understand the present, the present society we live in.

The first premise of current society :- All structures we have are designed to maintain the status quo
The second premise of current society:- In order to maintain the status quo, obedience must be instilled in the general population
The final premise of current society:- Obedience is mainted via a grooming process.

The grooming process happens from a young age, take schools for example, where students are made to OBEY arbitary rules which make 0 sense, this is to prep them for real life, where they need to obey their boss.

In the future we are going to run a eugenics program, where only the most obedient of fetuses won't be aborted. This will be done under the guise of lowering crime. Our society is becoming more and more collectivist, there will be social campaigns where soyboys and progressives alike will be saying things like "abort your fetus, he may grow up to be a serial killer".

Think this sounds far fetched?

Let me explain. Things such as the big 5 (openess, conscientiousness, extraversion, agreeableness and neuroticism) are traits which can determine the likelihood of someone being a criminal. For example those who score low on agreeableness are more likely to be criminals. In the field of bioinformatics/biology, we are currently identifying SNPs (mutations in certain genes/proteins essentially) which contribute to these big 5 traits.

Soon we will reach a point where we can identify SNPs in embryos via a screening process (similar to how we screen for down syndrome), and it will allow us to determine criminal embryos (embryos most likely to disobey the system) and only the rich and powerful will be given the freedom to have their child how they want. Essentially via this eugenics program, the perfect race of human slaves will be created.

We really need to ask ourselves. Why are scientists identifying these SNPs which cause this behaviour? What will they do with that info? Fill in the blanks.

So by making this race of humans the status quo will always be maintained. Change will never happen. The covid lockdowns were the start, they were an experiment to see how much individual freedom people were willing to give up on in order to protect the community.

It's over.

tagging

@PrinceLuenLeoncur @inferiorpispot234 @currylightskin @forevergymcelling @FrameMogger @1kisuke106
I have always been very disagreeable put me at odds with teachers a lot of times.

They will continue to emasculate men. Honestly I need to leave the USA as soon as I've got some money and a White wife I will leave to Asia or Latin America this place is going to hell

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
This stuff really fits into the pre-crime programs they’re developing