My probably next career in modeling

• +1
Reactions: chawaje and Deleted member 17595
That kinda defeats the purpose of a model the whole point of being a model is to be an ideal of all traits facially atleast so turning ugly guys into models makes no sense
well maybe commercial modelling but for the runway they dont give a rat's ass about looks

because u only need height and to fit the clothes properly the people dont look at you but at the clothes

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
IMG 5574

OP, just do modelling in mumbai

thing is he has good decent bone structure but guys here just see a not wide jaw and say he has bad bones

it really depends on what kind of modelling you do, depending on what you do you dont even have to be attractive
Thanks to those people who support me, and those who don't support me, honestly if I go far, those who told me that I was an ltn with no future will be wrong, and those who said that I would make it will say that they trusted in my potential, amen boys.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
well maybe commercial modelling but for the runway they dont give a rat's ass about looks
Btw Francisco was into waymodel. who knows if i can grow more to be the complete package

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
Btw Francisco was into waymodel. who knows if i can grow more to be the complete package
honestly man I am pretty knowledgable about modelling if you pm me some pics I can definitely tell you but you have potential for the runway IMO whats ur height?

honestly man I am pretty knowledgable about modelling if you pm me some pics I can definitely tell you but you have potential for the runway IMO whats ur height?
at the beginning of the post I said all my information weight, height, age and other things

at the beginning of the post I said all my information weight, height, age and other things
height is probably your biggest issue atm

height is probably your biggest issue atm
that's what i need to improve i just turned 17 recently. and normally the responses from these agencies are months or weeks, who knows if from now to that day I can grow 1 or 2 cm more.

that's what i need to improve i just turned 17 recently. and normally the responses from these agencies are months or weeks, who knows if from now to that day I can grow 1 or 2 cm more.
an unnecessary piece of information that waymodel and sunmodel is that you need to know languages, I know English, Spanish, German and Portuguese

you could've lied and said u were 6'0

models lie about height all the time btw
I'm stupid ngl
I would did a post asking for help here before submitting my form to the agencys. but I didn't do it because the people here are very fatalistic about everything and I really wouldn't have tried that

I'm stupid ngl
I would did a post asking for help here before submitting my form to the agencys. but I didn't do it because the people here are very fatalistic about everything and I really wouldn't have tried that
yea but most of the fatalistic shit is ironic man dont take it seriously

did you take the digitals yourself or did others take them?

also this could be helpful

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 31845
did you take the digitals yourself or did others take them?
two were by myself the other was someone (but I was not very convinced by their fucking terms and conditions but anyways I send the application) probably sunmodel will be the first to answer, just i have to wait.

do u think 6’2 would be enough for runway/commercial?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31845 and Deleted member 17595
I see that wide ipd is the most requested thing in modelling
Lifefuel for dolphin cels @ceo

Wide IPD is everything.

Da morf’s biggest change is da IPD:

c70146e2-e7d1-49f1-a3c2-3043329376cc-gif.2169413

• Woah
Reactions: It'snotover
Wide IPD is everything.

Da morf’s biggest change is da IPD:

c70146e2-e7d1-49f1-a3c2-3043329376cc-gif.2169413

Did you try to morph his current face changing only the ipd? Because in the morph the entire skull changed

• +1
Reactions: thecel
I have applied to 3 modeling agencies to see if they accept me. here the list:
- sunmodel sun@sun-models.com
- waymodel (page contact)
- epbookers info@epbookers.com

Height: 1.80/5’11
Weight: 61kg
Waist: 114cm
German/Mexican

I will post my results in a few months/weeks. because these take a while.
how is ur waist 114 cm wth, u mean shoulder circ? My waist like 78 cm and shoulders 120+

how is ur waist 114 cm wth, u mean shoulder circ? My waist like 78 cm and shoulders 120+
The answers had to be answered at the time I publish it, I will not answer any questions

The answers had to be answered at the time I publish it, I will not answer any questions
The answers had to be answered, jfl low IQ mexicancell... its over.. time to rope..

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31845
The answers had to be answered, jfl low IQ mexicancell... its over.. time to rope..
I don't answer, after 1 month lol, you barely noticed my existence