my problem is lack of forward growth

Haha don't worry OP, 95% of Asian men below 50 are crazy neutonous.

I'd say on the streets of big UK cities, more than half the white guys below 40 have absolutely terrible forward growth, it's almost become accepted as the norm now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
23BBC1F4 E086 4CF0 BEBB 0487C84721B1

Looks like utter shit ngl

You look okay just get rid of acne and I think you’re above average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and Deleted member 8244
Gee thanks for the looksmaxxing advice
Sometimes people need to be told the harsh truth. Only from a starting point of total realism and objective self image successful looksmaxxing can begin

Sometimes people need to be told the harsh truth. Only from a starting point of total realism and objective self image successful looksmaxxing can begin
Then post your face so we can see you?

Bro fix that haircut asap no girl will talk to u with that hair

U think it’s alright?
Wtf it looks like u just woke up
At least go to the barber and comb ur hair down and put some oil in it
See my thread in ratings to see my current hair

• +1
Reactions: Laikyn
I know my flaws perfectly well ima tell you that...

I actually know my flaws too, but you didn't even say any advice you just said "looks like shit" how is that constructive at all? it's insulting for no reason.

I thought you said i was feminine for being forward grown?
yeah, i did because its a feminine trait. is there something wrong with that?

yeah, i did because its a feminine trait. is there something wrong with that?
Yes, it's not a gender-bound trait.

It's a universally sought after trait.

Yes, it's not a gender-bound trait.

It's a universally sought after trait.
Its a feminine trait that both genders seek out. Females are have more forward growth than males generally, therefore its a female dimorphic trait

Females are have more forward growth than males generally,
Not really

Only seems that way due to smaller jaws and larger neurocraniums

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and Deleted member 8244
Not really

Only seems that way due to smaller jaws and larger neurocraniums
Reduced browridge and lower cheekbones aswell as flatter noses could also contribute to the appearance of forward growth in females aswell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and RODEBLUR
Let's cut to the chase... the problem is your lack of chin. The chin has been rated the most importance feature in determining attractiveness and you clearly have a sub 40mm chin. If you had a 40mm+ chin you would have never found this site.
Is it really the most important?

• +1
Reduced browridge and lower cheekbones aswell as flatter noses could also contribute to the appearance of forward growth in females aswell
In the end forward growth is whatever you make of it

Forward growth could even be considered a negative trait due to ''rat pheno'', when people have recessed jaws and browridges but good forward growth, and often large noses as well.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and Deleted member 8244
I don’t think it is tbh. I know a large chin is dimorphic and a small chin is generally looked down upon in men. I don’t think my chin is amazing. But its clearly not birdcel tier by any means

Let's cut to the chase... the problem is your lack of chin. The chin has been rated the most importance feature in determining attractiveness and you clearly have a sub 40mm chin. If you had a 40mm+ chin you would have never found this site.
The eye area is also suboptimal

• +1
My side profile

8A7A2108 11F8 46F5 8273 11334346E899

I actually know my flaws too, but you didn't even say any advice you just said "looks like shit" how is that constructive at all? it's insulting for no reason.
Yeah your ego seemed a little inflated my man needed to get you down to the ground

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RODEBLUR and Deleted member 8244
Yeah your ego seemed a little inflated my man needed to get you down to the ground
So having a healthy amount of self confidence is ego? What good is it to have a low view of yourself

But if you want something constructive, I would say fix your skin and haircut first and then see if you can get a genio for your short face syndrome

So having a healthy amount of self confidence is ego? What good is it to have a low view of yourself
It has to be a realistic view of yourself... I'm a strong advocate of creative destruction, it means that at every beginning of a transformational process, a personality first has to be destroyed, shattered into pieces and from there on you start building your new, better self.

It's a concept that's used at the best universities in the world, to form a character entirely newly. I went through this myself and while it was a hard time, I'm telling you that it's worth it...

So that's why I sometimes put down people in a seemingly very deconstructive way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848