My problem is money

vux

vux

Small penis is liberating
Joined
Sep 17, 2026
Posts
648
Reputation
794
I dont give a fuck about that love shit or anything like that problem is I don't make enough money

Its just not enough to be able to use amphetamines, stacy prostitutes, expensive high quality beefs, steroids.

Just not enough man I need to do crime but crime is impossible, a big dilemma. I will try to get my trade license for welding I think I could bump it up but I still need to figure out crime
 
  • +1
Reactions: IOD and polarpop
rob a bank its a cool way to go out if you fail. Just don't hurt anyone + if they catch you tell them you did it for your kids so the jury sympathizes with you and js rinse n repeat
 
  • +1
Reactions: vux
Once I figure out crime it's done if I could make 1-2k off one crime a month that's all I need
 
wageslav for your city or some shit, decent pay and good benefits
 
  • +1
Reactions: vux
wageslav for your city or some shit, decent pay and good benefits
Janitorial work for city pays around what I make now with forklift I will try to get welding certificate which i already know how so should be easy and try to make more that way..but it's still not enough so I need to focus on crime
 
  • +1
Reactions: polarpop
Crime is everything how much amphetamines and prostitutes you could get off one crime, incredible amounts but off 10 day wagecuck just a low amount
 

Similar threads

_MVP_
Replies
0
Views
20
_MVP_
_MVP_
specimen1
Replies
4
Views
52
Deleted member 555480
D
Ivanos
Replies
2
Views
27
gnoyim
gnoyim
fakechang777
Replies
3
Views
61
fakechang777
fakechang777
thehand
Replies
5
Views
58
hopelessmanlet32
hopelessmanlet32

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top