My problem with this forums so called high IQ users

ItsOver.com

ItsOver.com

Master
Nigga you weren't blessed with top 20% looks genetics why do you think you are blessed with high IQ just look at your parents and see how dumb they are and now just realize that you aint much smarter than them, just accept it your genetics are on the lower end of the stick in every category. Quit coping just cause you have something to say, something thats different than a regular person view on world or that you are so called blackpilled doesnt change anything, you just have slightly more knowledge than others and thats it, if you are so smart you would know that looks matter way back when you were 10-15 years old why did you have to found out about it on the internet and not by yourself, surely if you are High IQ and KKHV for so long you would realize whats wrong wit you by yo damn self. AND STOP WITH THE STEREOTYPES UGLY PEOPLE ARE SMART AND GOODLOKING ARE STUPID JFL IF YOU THINK THAT... Just ask your self why dose everyone that you know irl think you are a dumbass retarded and stupid huh? There are so much fucking people that are ugly and yet they are considered smart by other people, cant be that only thing that is cucking you is your looks people will look past your looks if you have the brain too back it up but you dont got ether, its sad to say but we are below average in every genetic category, OPEN YOUR EYES SHEEP.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Acnno, Lolcel, Deleted member 11053 and 20 others

6'1~high iq idiot~chadlite~react to my post😡🤬

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9787, Deleted member 8576, Deleted member 8165 and 2 others
Nigga you weren't blessed with top 20% looks genetics why do you think you are blessed with high IQ just look at your parents and see how dumb they are and now just realize that you aint much smarter than them, just accept it your genetics are on the lower end of the stick in every category. Quit coping just cause you have something to say, something thats different than a regular person view on world or that you are so called blackpilled doesnt change anything, you just have slightly more knowledge than others and thats it, if you are so smart you would know that looks matter way back when you were 10-15 years old why did you have to found out about it on the internet and not by yourself, surely if you are High IQ and KKHV for so long you would realize whats wrong wit you by yo damn self. AND STOP WITH THE STEREOTYPES UGLY PEOPLE ARE SMART AND GOODLOKING ARE STUPID JFL IF YOU THINK THAT... Just ask your self why dose everyone that you know irl think you are a dumbass retarded and stupid huh? There are so much fucking people that are ugly and yet they are considered smart by other people, cant be that only thing that is cucking you is your looks people will look past your looks if you have the brain too back it up but you dont got ether, its sad to say but we are below average in every genetic category, OPEN YOUR EYES SHEEP.
FA167BB3 1782 4A1F 8DAF 3409A94F8F3D

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 10413, Deleted member 8244 and 14 others

6'1~high iq idiot~chadlite~react to my post😡🤬

I never said that this doesnt include me actually I was speaking from my own experience

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 11167, Bitch and 4 others
Dnrd but OP is highest IQ user on here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053, Albeacho, Deleted member 8647 and 4 others
Your thread reads like George Floyd's train of thought

• JFL
Reactions: nelson_tuna and ItsOver.com
Ew3FQBAXAAolSoN 650x568

• JFL
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 8165, Bitch and 1 other person
I knew the importance of looks at 15 tbh

• Love it
  • JFL
Tagging the bros:
@FraudingIQ Tebe prvog jer si me prosli put podjebavo sto si zadnj JFL
@Chintuck22 @BalkanPig @IncelWithNoLuck @54UD4D3 @TsarTsar444 @Lihito @CokoMleko @Chad1212 @Acnno @yolojetrollo @Madhate @rozelrz

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, CokoMleko, Acnno and 6 others
Good times create weak men
We are all LARPing faggots Here

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and ItsOver.com
Why socially isolated loners often brag about their IQ scores
There is a definite correlation between being a social reject and talking (and often lying about) about having a high IQ. While normal people regularly obtain personal satisfaction through social friendships, romantic partners, and going out/having fun, those who are unwanted as friends and romantic partners, lack this source of validation and make assertions of intellectual superiority as a way of compensating for that.

Do socially isolated adults actually have higher IQs?

Some may, but most do not. In fact, most of the people who say they have a “high IQ” are quite average in terms of their ability to perform on an IQ test. Why do so many people lie about their IQ? They lie because it is the easiest way to get some relief from feeling like they have nothing that makes them special.

Socially rejected adults are often so perverse in their thinking that they think a high IQ score is something that normal people think/care about. Loners love the concept of “high IQ” because it is an innate trait that some people are born with and others are not. Of course, there is limited interest in IQ by the vast majority of society who care more about other innate traits such as good looks. Most normal people care about what they are going to do on the weekend or the drama associated with their social lives, not IQ scores.

Referencing a (real or false) high IQ score lets everyone know you are a loser who is desperate to feel special

Well adjusted people feel a sense of empathy for those who declare to have high IQs because they know these people are likely:

1. Trying to compensate for years of rejection and social isolation
  2. Have nothing to feel good about and lack self-esteem
  3. Are probably of relatively average intelligence and lacking in other areas of intellectual capacity (social skills, athletic ability, etc.)
  4. Often lack other innate, more important characteristics such as good looks.
This type of boasting doesn't always present itself in the form of a "high IQ". Loners will also frequently hint at or declare their supposed smarts by making other common assertions, such as:

1. That they knowing how to speak multiple languages
  2. That they have a superior ability to play intellectual games (card and numbers games)
  3. That they are a stock market or forex trading genius
  4. That they have excellent abilities in the sciences and mathematics
All of these are similar to high IQ declarations because they indicate an innate intellectual superiority.

Socially rejected people are desperate to have others look at them and think they are special. Please note that often a high intelligence claim is also accompanied by a false assertion that they are a person who is wealthy or rich financially.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: nelson_tuna, fukmylyf, Deleted member 8165 and 2 others
There is a definite correlation between being a social reject and talking (and often lying about) about having a high IQ. While normal people regularly obtain personal satisfaction through social friendships, romantic partners, and going out/having fun, those who are unwanted as friends and romantic partners, lack this source of validation and make assertions of intellectual superiority as a way of compensating for that.

Some may, but most do not. In fact, most of the people who say they have a “high IQ” are quite average in terms of their ability to perform on an IQ test. Why do so many people lie about their IQ? They lie because it is the easiest way to get some relief from feeling like they have nothing that makes them special.

Socially rejected adults are often so perverse in their thinking that they think a high IQ score is something that normal people think/care about. Loners love the concept of “high IQ” because it is an innate trait that some people are born with and others are not. Of course, there is limited interest in IQ by the vast majority of society who care more about other innate traits such as good looks. Most normal people care about what they are going to do on the weekend or the drama associated with their social lives, not IQ scores.

Referencing a (real or false) high IQ score lets everyone know you are a loser who is desperate to feel special

Well adjusted people feel a sense of empathy for those who declare to have high IQs because they know these people are likely:

3. Are probably of relatively average intelligence and lacking in other areas of intellectual capacity (social skills, athletic ability, etc.)
This type of boasting doesn't always present itself in the form of a "high IQ". Loners will also frequently hint at or declare their supposed smarts by making other common assertions, such as:

2. That they have a superior ability to play intellectual games (card and numbers games)
All of these are similar to high IQ declarations because they indicate an innate intellectual superiority.

Socially rejected people are desperate to have others look at them and think they are special. Please note that often a high intelligence claim is also accompanied by a false assertion that they are a person who is wealthy or rich financially.
Read every single pixel good shit OP 👍😎

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, TsarTsar444, Bitch and 2 others

Unfortunately I'm too dumb to read all that

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Growth Plate, ItsOver.com and zikzog
its a cope, they cant swallow the blackpill

• JFL
if you are so smart you would know that looks matter way back when you were 10-15 years old why did you have to found out about it on the internet and not by yourself, surely if you are High IQ and KKHV for so long you would realize whats wrong wit you by yo damn self.
I knew that looks was the reason I got socially rejected since I was 12 without the internet, and found looksmax 3 years later trying to solve my issues, but idk if I'm high iq or anything

• Love it
I knew that looks was the reason I got socially rejected since I was 12 without the internet, and found looksmax 3 years later trying to solve my issues, but idk if I'm high iq or anything
mirin 😎

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 11167 and 3 others

🙁Over My problem with this forums so called high IQ users​

• JFL
b

• JFL
Dont everybody know that lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and ItsOver.com
Atleast space your fucking paragraphs if you want me to read that shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Tenor 47

• JFL