My professor at college is chad

roymustang

roymustang

phantom
Joined
Aug 5, 2026
Posts
270
Reputation
167
He looks like the kind of man any girl would fall for at first glance classic chad blue eyes, blonde hair, and incredibly symmetrical features. He is a bodybuilding trainer, yet he is racist and arrogant; he might appear kind, but I know that isn't tho
Compared to the other professors, he is the only one whose face you might look at and say, I wish I were like him
 
  • +1
Reactions: Scars
He looks like the kind of man any girl would fall for at first glance classic chad blue eyes, blonde hair, and incredibly symmetrical features. He is a bodybuilding trainer, yet he is racist and arrogant; he might appear kind, but I know that isn't tho
Compared to the other professors, he is the only one whose face you might look at and say, I wish I were like him
go and tell him that
 
he looks like like this bjt his beard is black
71778
 

Similar threads

Sulfuras
Replies
32
Views
182
Rodrigoooo818372
Rodrigoooo818372
Versal0
Replies
26
Views
124
SouthAfricancel
SouthAfricancel
spaghettifan33
Replies
4
Views
52
lebanesedude
lebanesedude
S
Replies
21
Views
97
Resonant
Resonant
nolonger_human
Replies
2
Views
32
ihavenightmares
ihavenightmares

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top