Iron
Looksmaxbad1
Looksmaxbad2
Looksmax1
Looksmax2

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Feliezzx, Deleted member 51465 and Mio
first picture is about a year and a half ago, second picture is 4 years old. Last two are up to date

Reputation 1

Amazing phenotype

mirin ascension

lord of the rings looks.

no ascension just good genetics

• +1
Reactions: Mr. Nobody and Deleted member 51465
I think you would be better with black hair. You need to focus on getting rid of the nasolabial folds they make you look older

Hernan Drago Light Triad

I think you would be better with black hair. You need to focus on getting rid of the nasolabial folds they make you look older
any how do you do that

Natural bone growth

new forum chad just dropped

actually insane you have almost same features as chris hemsworth all around

fuck bro this makes me wanna get my blonde hair back, had almost indentical pheno when i was young

he wouldnt look better with dark hair, he has good natural blonde hair and the right type of tint too most blondes end up getting a shit color as they age he should maintain this one for surfer looks, also the nasolabial fold degree he has isnt't even a failo. nasolabial folds of that degree are only a failo for women on men it does not matter as much not to mention that lighting also plays an aspect on it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Masc Jeremy Fragance

Looking good

How did my cock fly into my hand

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39140
he wouldnt look better with dark hair, he has good natural blonde hair and the right type of tint too most blondes end up getting a shit color as they age he should maintain this one for surfer looks, also the nasolabial fold degree he has isnt't even a failo. nasolabial folds of that degree are only a failo for women on men it does not matter as much not to mention that lighting also plays an aspect on it
dark hair would unironically lower his appeal because it would make him look too intimidating, light hair feminizes the face a little which is good if you are an ogre.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. Nobody and dragomaxxer
dark hair would unironically lower his appeal because it would make him look too intimidating, light hair feminizes the face a little which is good if you are an ogre.
yeah idk what this trend of telling people with natural blonde hair to go to darker or black is, its only a valid option if its shitty blonde hair but he has a good balance