My PRs and lifts on HGH and some androgens vs off

Dystopian

Dystopian

Vril
Been a while (5 months) since I’m 100% natty, still conserved most muscle mass and went down 4kg mostly bloat and water retention, also I stopped training since I don’t have much time and don’t find it fun anymore, just went gym after a month and while the physique is still somehow aesthetic with good frame,boyo, the strength mogging spectacle is over

OHP(my strongest lift) went from 90kg at 84kg to 75kg at 79-80kg max effort (brutal)

Never did bench pr on hgh but now I can do 100kg

Lateral raise went from 20kgx10 with ease to doing same weight for 8 reps max effort

Squat and deadlift don’t know because they are subhuman exercises

Pull up are still same, 15 body weight moderate effort

The pump is fucking AWFUL, I don’t look full, sure I look more lean and hard but as a gymcel I prefer the balloon muscle look specially on the pecs and delts

Well that’s it, working out natty is meme mostly
Hgh is OP

• +1
Reactions: flippasav, LegitUser and Zelenskyiv
Dont know the state of the forum, but my instincts senses non oldcel gymcels are extinct, probably roped/went natty+roped

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
Been a while (5 months) since I’m 100% natty, still conserved most muscle mass and went down 4kg mostly bloat and water retention, also I stopped training since I don’t have much time and don’t find it fun anymore, just went gym after a month and while the physique is still somehow aesthetic with good frame,boyo, the strength mogging spectacle is over

OHP(my strongest lift) went from 90kg at 84kg to 75kg at 79-80kg max effort (brutal)

Never did bench pr on hgh but now I can do 100kg

Lateral raise went from 20kgx10 with ease to doing same weight for 8 reps max effort

Squat and deadlift don’t know because they are subhuman exercises

Pull up are still same, 15 body weight moderate effort

The pump is fucking AWFUL, I don’t look full, sure I look more lean and hard but as a gymcel I prefer the balloon muscle look specially on the pecs and delts

Well that’s it, working out natty is meme mostly
Hgh is OP
are all the lifts besides lateral raises 1RM?

are you think combine hgh with insulin

What do you do instead of squat?
And how long have you been lifting natty before you roided?
I don’t do legs:ogre:
1 year, and I wouldn’t say I “roided” as I never used T, planning to when I’m older tho

Org need a guide about it
Just follow the heightmaxx guides but reduce the dosages.

I will be hopping on anavar hgh insulin and a few other stuff in September and will make threads when it comes to then

I’m hoping mk 677 will do the same for me

• JFL
Reactions: Dystopian
did hgh make u taller? how old are u

also how much muscle mass did u retain from the cycle? how much different do you look visually now than you did before you touched these drugs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back