My PSL surgical design for the canthus' (created a new type of bleph)

I mentioned my desire for a medial and lateral canthoplasty and am gonna leak the design for feedback

My original plan was to perform purely a "medial canthoplasty" However it is important to keep the Medial canthus=Lateral Sclera triangle (thanks A10)

View attachment 2847962

View attachment 2847963

Here's an example off google of a near even lateral sclera-Medial canthus

View attachment 2847969

My Lateral Sclera is bigger than my medial canthus which is why I will be removing more skin from the medial canthus

ICD concerns- right now I have wide ICD, and Ideal ESR. This can easily be fixed DIY

Tools for the procedure

Surgical Scalpel

Surgical Mixed Sutures
Multi set tweezers

This will cover the incision, suturing, and removal of excess skin. If you high inhib you can use lidocaine (if you can source it)

@CoreSchizo made his own OTC cocktail of anesthetics for his procedure, waiting on him to post so I can use this.

View attachment 2848079

Some quick anatomy, the medial canthus is the red triangle basically the red tendon makes it visible

View attachment 2848088

This small bit of skin will be excised, and the tendon will be resutured to the new incision. Literally so giga easy its comical. The skin excision wont be painful, suturing through the tendon will suck for .1 seconds.

Boom you have a mogger medial canthus (5 min procedure btw costs 40$)

LATERAL CANTHUS

This shit is a bit more tricky, some surgeons sinch the orbicularis from the inner part of the eye to the canthus to remove sclera show which is insanely retarded.

Heres what I mean by this, bluepilled surgeon.

View attachment 2848100

Why wouldn't you perform orbicularisorrhaphy laterally? its common sense this should make sense to a 3rd grader.

If we perform a pseudo blepharoplasty, not rly a blepharoplasty thats why I said I invented this surgery but its a similar concept

View attachment 2848104

Heres what Id be going for

View attachment 2848106

do you see how his orbicularis is positive? we can replicate this with clavicularplasty (yes I am naming this after myself seethe abt it)

View attachment 2848114

This skin will be excised and resutured, squeeze your skin together and you will see your eyes become mogger

People have tried this with PDO cogs but the result is 1 year long, IF and big if, you can actually figure it out

One of the smartest users @SteveRogers was having a hard time pulling the canthus vertically & laterally and he's a PDO expert

View attachment 2848121

Also with surgical scissors, or a scalpel unideally. A small incision can be made inside the lateral canthus and its not to be resutured. Extremely small, 1mm.

pull the skin away from your face so you dont cut your eye like this
View attachment 2848127

Just a small snip should do the trick, it wont bleed much just hold gause and let the new incision heal on its on

-DONT CUT PAST YOUR SCLERA OR YOU WILL LOOK RETARDED IF THE LATERAL CANTHUS IS JUST HALLOW/RED.

Your main incision will be the pseudo blephView attachment 2848114

This will give u the main results (clavicularplasty)

Wear gloves and be safe! Chads in the making.

MEASURE MEASURE MEASURE YOUR RATIOS BEFORE YOU BRUTALLY CUCK YOUR ICD ASWELL. If your ICD is ideal, only cut DOWNWARD dont make the canthus closer together. Im only going for an angled cut cuz mine is wide.

Tags
@RealSurgerymax @SteveRogers @androgenic @pneumocystosis @Orc @CoreSchizo @coispet @NumbThePain

Please give me suggestions on this @RealSurgerymax

If it were this easy every one would do it

Lol best way to damage tear ducts

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Lol best way to damage tear ducts
once this ascends you there will be no reason to cry anyway since ur gonna be fucking stacys left and right:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: arab_chink
I mentioned my desire for a medial and lateral canthoplasty and am gonna leak the design for feedback

My original plan was to perform purely a "medial canthoplasty" However it is important to keep the Medial canthus=Lateral Sclera triangle (thanks A10)

View attachment 2847962

View attachment 2847963

View attachment 2847969

My Lateral Sclera is bigger than my medial canthus which is why I will be removing more skin from the medial canthus

ICD concerns- right now I have wide ICD, and Ideal ESR. This can easily be fixed DIY

Tools for the procedure

Surgical Scalpel

Surgical Mixed Sutures
Multi set tweezers

This will cover the incision, suturing, and removal of excess skin. If you high inhib you can use lidocaine (if you can source it)

@CoreSchizo made his own OTC cocktail of anesthetics for his procedure, waiting on him to post so I can use this.

View attachment 2848079

Some quick anatomy, the medial canthus is the red triangle basically the red tendon makes it visible

View attachment 2848088

This small bit of skin will be excised, and the tendon will be resutured to the new incision. Literally so giga easy its comical. The skin excision wont be painful, suturing through the tendon will suck for .1 seconds.

LATERAL CANTHUS

This shit is a bit more tricky, some surgeons sinch the orbicularis from the inner part of the eye to the canthus to remove sclera show which is insanely retarded.

View attachment 2848100

Why wouldn't you perform orbicularisorrhaphy laterally? its common sense this should make sense to a 3rd grader.

If we perform a pseudo blepharoplasty, not rly a blepharoplasty thats why I said I invented this surgery but its a similar concept

View attachment 2848104

View attachment 2848106

do you see how his orbicularis is positive? we can replicate this with clavicularplasty (yes I am naming this after myself seethe abt it)

View attachment 2848114

This skin will be excised and resutured, squeeze your skin together and you will see your eyes become mogger

People have tried this with PDO cogs but the result is 1 year long, IF and big if, you can actually figure it out

One of the smartest users @SteveRogers was having a hard time pulling the canthus vertically & laterally and he's a PDO expert

View attachment 2848121

Also with surgical scissors, or a scalpel unideally. A small incision can be made inside the lateral canthus and its not to be resutured. Extremely small, 1mm.

View attachment 2848127

Just a small snip should do the trick, it wont bleed much just hold gause and let the new incision heal on its on

-DONT CUT PAST YOUR SCLERA OR YOU WILL LOOK RETARDED IF THE LATERAL CANTHUS IS JUST HALLOW/RED.

MEASURE MEASURE MEASURE YOUR RATIOS BEFORE YOU BRUTALLY CUCK YOUR ICD ASWELL. If your ICD is ideal, only cut DOWNWARD dont make the canthus closer together. Im only going for an angled cut cuz mine is wide.

Tags
@RealSurgerymax @SteveRogers @androgenic @pneumocystosis @Orc @CoreSchizo @coispet @NumbThePain

If it works for u ill do it 🤷‍♂️

I only add legit looksmaxxers to my tag list and you actually have the balls/iq to do this
“Iq” that nigga is retarded 💀
good thread

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Clavicular and Kaz
try to source the supplies to graft on aliexpress, i was trying to find out how to do it yesterday

@dragomaxxer @NotCarv @TechnoBoss @NorwoodAscender tagging bhais
You can get most from there, I’m just working on larping as as plastic surgeon to get the patented adipopimer.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Orc, Clavicular and Kaz
As someone who has had fat grafting done good fucking luck trying to do that shit DIY. Lipo is a legit workout for a doctor performing the procedure on someone else so I don't possibly see how someone could do it DIY. Also feels like your abdominal area was beat to shit right after lipo.
Yep, indeed.
Luckily it’s somewhat easy if you are low inhib.
@Clavicular one of my sisters friends is a final year plastic surgery student or whatever, she’s down to potentially help cause I dark triad maxed infront of her to deliberately seem foolish so that she’d offer to do it herself - I told her my plan and said some dumb shit like “luckily because it’s near my eyes I won’t have to disinfect” or some shit jfllllll, women will never be able to foresee manipulation.
Anyway, I’ll get her to help, but it will be my plan and I’ll have her do more on me during the procedure; under eyes, lower lip, mentolabial fold + chin height for starters.

FAT IS LIQUID GOLD.
First gonna nuke my Buccals with Lipolab though, shit is starting to come together!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU, dna_cel, socialcel and 4 others

View attachment 2847962

View attachment 2847963

View attachment 2847969

Tools for the procedure

Surgical Scalpel

Surgical Mixed Sutures
Multi set tweezers

View attachment 2848079

View attachment 2848088

LATERAL CANTHUS

View attachment 2848100

View attachment 2848104

View attachment 2848106

View attachment 2848114

View attachment 2848121

View attachment 2848127

Tags

Another schizo post by clavicular

• +1
Reactions: baboon593 and Clavicular
Check my thread Bhai I think I did a pretty good job with my fat grafting

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Clavicular
Fuark I need this

When I was a little boy I actually had a friend cut me with his nail about a half millimeter or so away from my outer canthus, I now have a small scar and the result is that of my eyes has a monolid (caused by scarring and pulling of tissue) and the other is a normal almond shape with a double eyelid. (I'm also asian so that might be the problem)

Attachments

• IMG_8311.JPG
    IMG_8311.JPG
    547.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8306.jpg
    IMG_8306.jpg
    948.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: gookstar
Yep, indeed.
@Clavicular one of my sisters friends is a final year plastic surgery student or whatever, she’s down to potentially help cause I dark triad maxed infront of her to deliberately seem foolish so that she’d offer to do it herself - I told her my plan and said some dumb shit like “luckily because it’s near my eyes I won’t have to disinfect” or some shit jfllllll, women will never be able to foresee manipulation.
Anyway, I’ll get her to help, but it will be my plan and I’ll have her do more on me during the procedure; under eyes, lower lip, mentolabial fold + chin height for starters.

FAT IS LIQUID GOLD.
First gonna nuke my Buccals with Lipolab though, shit is starting to come together!
Buying Lipolab soon inject straight above my dick JFL say good bye stubborn fat pad

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Clavicular
Yep, indeed.

FAT IS LIQUID GOLD.
Hell yea

This ignores basic plastic surgery principles like
  • Skin tension lines
  • Flap design (VY/Z)
and will
  • leave horrible scars
  • possibly cut or release the canthal ligaments (which you will not have the skills to reattach, especially DIY),
  • possibly cut the lacrimal duct
Nonetheless an interesting idea. We could look into designing a a more practical surgery with similar goals.
Thanks for the tips, is the medial canthus part atleast legit?

Mirin please create a better version

• +1
Can always count on you to cut an incision next to your eyeballs

Good job on the thread I read it yesterday :)

• JFL
Can always count on you to cut an incision next to your eyeballs

Good job on the thread I read it yesterday :)
Mogs, its not hard

• Love it
Reactions: coispet
  • +1
Reactions: EGGY 1671u32g
Mirin the High IQ discoveries

Although hasn't this already been named the 'fox eye lift'? I know that's with threads and basically just used to stretch but it seems easier

Mirin the High IQ discoveries

Although hasn't this already been named the 'fox eye lift'? I know that's with threads and basically just used to stretch but it seems easier
Thats a gay pdo lift this is permanent

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
Pretty sure how down turned your medial canthus is depends on nasal projection and lacrimals(not so sure about this ).

This is probably gonna be the one to do you in ngl

Tag in next thread

Alright bro. I want it to succeed but its probably not going to, not because im hating or anything but i just dont think its possible without actually manually fucking with the tendons and or increasing nasal projection and do something about the lacrimals. Lol but good luck bro

Andreas Eriksen's canthus or death

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Interesting if it works I too shall do it

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
(thanks A10)
bro why does A10 know so much abt looksmaxxing even tho I have never seen him on here
Does he even have an account on .org?

bro why does A10 know so much abt looksmaxxing even tho I have never seen him on here
Does he even have an account on .org?
he used to be here in 2021

he just rots in otooles now

• +1
Reactions: soover4me

View attachment 2847962

View attachment 2847963

View attachment 2847969

Tools for the procedure

Surgical Scalpel

Surgical Mixed Sutures
Multi set tweezers

View attachment 2848079

View attachment 2848088

LATERAL CANTHUS

View attachment 2848100

View attachment 2848104

View attachment 2848106

View attachment 2848114

View attachment 2848121

View attachment 2848127

Tags

dnr

nigga u are 2023 u are nobody also this is my new account i had an old one times ago
Ea

LAUGH ALL U WANT I HAD THIS ACCOUNT IN 2022 I DELETED IT NIGGA @Clavicular

bro mogs henry cavill