525ABB71-1169-4591-A0B1-77D7080E6265.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 87B07F7A-7750-4FED-8193-263644F9ECCE.jpeg
    87B07F7A-7750-4FED-8193-263644F9ECCE.jpeg
    437.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 19062, Deleted member 16834 and 11 others
  • +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2 and ✿👍col
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, ROTTING, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
what a based psychiatrist

Tell your psychiatrist I said hi

Tell your psychiatrist I said hi
Ill report back to him whatever people say in this thread. I guess i got a compliment already. I was in the psych ward cuz i wanted to kill myself for being ugly, they med’d me up and i feel better now

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOverCel and ROTTING
Mirin. Whats your stack for the hormone max?

She only said that because you mogg most people. You are a 7 to the right person you are enough.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 17430, ROTTING and 1 other person
Mirin. Whats your stack for the hormone max?
Cant use it anymore ever since going to a psych ward, but I literally used about every hormone responsible for development. If u really wanna know all of them ill write them out but i just woke up rn lol

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale and Deleted member 16369
Mentalcel

• +1
Reactions: hallo and Adamsmith12345
Mentalcel
I just recently got out of a psych ward for wanting to kill myself because of my face. Now after being put on anti depressant and anti psychotic i have realized that im handsome

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, brainregeneration, hallo and 4 others
This forum is legit filled with mentalcels including me:rolleyes:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19062
The Chad lovechild of Andy Samberg and Artem Lobov

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9446
I just recently got out of a psych ward for wanting to kill myself because of my face. Now after being put on anti depressant and anti psychotic i have realized that im handsome
insecure, i dont think theres any way to get rid of this other than socialmaxxing sometimes u feel u are king of the world and other times its the worst feeling u get about ur looks

• +1
Reactions: nosemaxxing
This forum is legit filled with mentalcels including me:rolleyes:
The mentalcels on here are either severely body dysmorphic and/or narcissists who cant handle not being 8PSL. Im a bit narcissistic but I was desperately body dysmorphic as well, they put me on a anti psychotic dose thats intended for severe schizophrenia because of how bad my delusions about myself were

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Merćer, Deleted member 18244 and 2 others
The mentalcels on here are either severely body dysmorphic and/or narcissists who cant handle not being 8PSL. Im a bit narcissistic but I was desperately body dysmorphic as well, they put me on a anti psychotic dose thats intended for severe schizophrenia because of how bad my delusions about myself were
Glad it's helping bro. Needless to say, you're far from ugly, legit handsome and have a masculine face that will age really well

• +1
Glad it's helping bro. Needless to say, you're far from ugly, legit handsome and have a masculine face that will age really well
Hah, ive really started liking my masculinity now that ive really been able to see it. Im 18 years old and people have guessed that im up to 30 years old, with the average guess being like 24 years old😂

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Hmm, thats a new one, never got that before lol
you have good bones you will 100% look better as you age but you lack harmony imo

Christoffer Schistad for example: People would rate him "soft maxxed normie" but he has very good harmony and is at least chadlite

Chec
you have good bones you will 100% look better as you age but you lack harmony imo

Christoffer Schistad for example: People would rate him "soft maxxed normie" but he has very good harmony and is at least chadlite
Checked out that guy, yeah hes very harmonious. Yeah as far as my looks go all I know is from what I get told irl, im decently above average, which is all i need. A couple people have told me to model but they dont realize that i could never be a high tier model. For reference i think you rated me the lowest out of any internet/looksmax people, and im still MTN-HTN for you lol. I do see your point though, to some people i could have very conflicting features

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11887
Very good sir! U gey?
Im bi curious i guess, ive jacked off to dudes before but i would never fuck or be in a relationship with a guy

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Im bi curious i guess, ive jacked off to dudes before but i would never fuck or be in a relationship with a guy
What do you mean jacked off to dudes, dudes banging girls, or just dudes?

I recommend quitting hormones and psychiatric medication.
I quit the hormones when i got put in the psych ward, then i was put on a max dose anti depressant and max dose anti psychotic

I quit the hormones when i got put in the psych ward, then i was put on a max dose anti depressant and max dose anti psychotic
So, which drugs made you gay?

I recommend quitting hormones and psychiatric medication.
I was doing that before the hormones and becoming severely mentally ill tho. Its just an occasional thing for me

• Hmm...
Interesting...
Btw, i dont support the lgbt movement or queer acting faggotry. I just believe that anybody can find anything sexually attractive, but that relationships have to be a man and woman due to nature

• +1
Chads.org

Did your face change much after all those hormones?
Can we get a before after if that is the case.

Chads.org

Did your face change much after all those hormones?
Can we get a before after if that is the case.
It did, message me to see them because it wont post on here for some reason

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18372
Do tell I need to blast hgh to get to 6’2 hopefully
I used
Various androgens/steroids
Various hgh/igf1 peptides
Thyroid hormones (key for facial and height development)
Pregenelone
Progesterone
Dhea
Aromatise inhibitors
Selective estrogen receptors modulators

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Sigmamale and Deleted member 16369
Nose failo, prevents you from being 5 psl
Probably 4-5.4.75
With height chadlite tho

Nose failo, prevents you from being 5 psl
Probably 4-5.4.75
With height chadlite tho
Whats wrong with it so I can get surgery?

It did, message me to see them because it wont post on here for some reason

Yeah he ascended, but still had really good base.
Lifefuel for MTN+ pubertycels. Over for oldcels and LTN/incel pubertycels.

• +1
Another Chadlite brutal.
Brutals, getting mogged again by Chadlites.

I think im HTN, last thread i made said i was 4.5-5PSL
I would say you are Chadlite. Maybe a very very high tier HTN is also true.

Thing is. In most pics you look Chadlite. In bad pics you look HTN.
Probably in real life you are most of the time Chadlite.

Rating case closed.

I assume you get positive feedback from women regularly. So that is all the real rating one needs

Brutals, getting mogged again by Chadlites.

I would say you are Chadlite. Maybe a very very high tier HTN is also true.

Thing is. In most pics you look Chadlite. In bad pics you look HTN.
Probably in real life you are most of the time Chadlite.

Rating case closed.

I assume you get positive feedback from women regularly. So that is all the real rating one needs
All subjective brah. To some im barely above average. To others im chadlite. The only thing to take away from all these ratings, the one truth of the matter, is that im handsome, which i know now after being medicated. I wanted to kill myself for being “ugly” so i put myself in a psych ward for 20 days and got medicated. Now im coming here for confirmation/affirmation from the place that plagued my head for so long, in order to finally seal the deal and move one with my life

All subjective brah. To some im barely above average. To others im chadlite. The only thing to take away from all these ratings, the one truth of the matter, is that im handsome, which i know now after being medicated. I wanted to kill myself for being “ugly” so i put myself in a psych ward for 20 days and got medicated. Now im coming here for confirmation/affirmation from the place that plagued my head for so long, in order to finally seal the deal and move one with my life
Brutals, how a mogger could think he is ugly.
If you are ugly, we are all GIGA fucked 😆.

I bet you get positive reinforcements from girls/women

I do get positive reinforcement from girls, but i would always make an excuse as to why they were doing it back when i was mentally fucked. I mean i was fucked mentally really badly, i would add new hormones to take for the smallest reasons. I started taking thyroid hormone for facial development and fatloss because my stepmom put her hands on my brothers shoulders to move him out of the way to grab a box and i felt too ugly for her to put her hands on my shoulders.

I think im higher on the SMV/IRL scale than the PSL scale. Like how chico is probably only 5.5 PSL or alain delon is only 5PSL, but irl they are rated much higher

Literal chad