My psychiatrist recommended me to show internet people my face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9446
looking good man maybe try to get better hair, still you look good chadlite
Hah i was too depressed and insecure to get a haircut for a whole year

My brother

Nice to see you’re doing well man. Looking good feeling good, how life should be 👍

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9446
My brother

Nice to see you’re doing well man. Looking good feeling good, how life should be 👍
Feel good look good brotha. Body cannot prosper without mind and vice versa

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 16834
Feel good look good brotha. Body cannot prosper without mind and vice versa

Exactly man, right place right time too. I thought for a while that you had gone forever. I tagged you several times with no reply and saw you hadn’t logged in for weeks (with your last post before leaving mentioning suicide). Good on you for getting help

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Exactly man, right place right time too. I thought for a while that you had gone forever. I tagged you several times with no reply and saw you hadn’t logged in for weeks (with your last post before leaving mentioning suicide). Good on you for getting help
I had to come to this website one last time to be rated above average so i could finally flip the page on this chapter of my life. Getting affirmation from the place that plagued my mentality for so long is the last thing i needed to move on from this place

• Love it
Reactions: Moggable and Deleted member 16834
Show before pics
I sent them to someone else in this thread, but now that i think about it, i think it would be better to leave this case open ended. Hormone maxing almost cost me my life due to its mental effects, so i dont want to inspire kids to hormonemax with my “transformation”.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 16834
Never heard of such therapy but she he thinks you have bdd

Death tier ipd midface and nose combo

nice earbrows. Haahahah therapist would be brutal if u were ugly

would be intresting to see slim eye brow face swap

how would subhumans react when they hear about a chad killing himself because he thinks he's ugly?

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
I would add new hormones to take for the smallest reasons. I started taking thyroid hormone for facial development and fatloss because my stepmom put her hands on my brothers shoulders to move him out of the way to grab a box and i felt too ugly for her to put her hands on my shoulders.
that does sound fucked up as hell, yeah

Cant use it anymore ever since going to a psych ward, but I literally used about every hormone responsible for development. If u really wanna know all of them ill write them out but i just woke up rn lol
If you could take the time I would be curious. Also how much do you think they contributed to your overall development?