my psychiatrist told me to find a new psychiatrist

khvirgin

khvirgin

Kracker
he wants to have me hospitalized in a clinic and if I dont he will drop me as a patient :feelskek:

getting rejected even by psychiatrists

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, LastHopeForNorman, n0rthface and 7 others
Extremly low IQ retarded high E foid trait:

Seeing a physchiatrist

@TITUS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, LastHopeForNorman, TITUS and 5 others
why? elab
i'm rottingmaxx, spending all my days in the bed, i talk about suicide and surgery i need 24/7
let's say he doesnt agree with my surgery plan

It is obvious he is intellectually intimidated by you and that this is his way of cutting you down so that he can control you.

Low T if you don't post pics of the psychiatrist

Last edited:
Hows it like talking to a psychiatrist? Are your convos unfiltered? Do you discuss the blackpill and lookism?

i needed meds to sleep :feelsuhh:
Nope you don't :feelswhere:
Your brain is fucked by the meds, your natural state is healthy if you don't harm your body with external factors

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
Your brain is fucked by the meds, your natural state is healthy if you don't harm your body with external factors
This. I cant understand how people cant get this tbh :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung
POV: your therapist is a balding 5’3 curry and you have to explain about the blackpill and how it’s over for him

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
My natural state is waking up in the middle of the night, i can't sleep "naturally"

POV: your therapist is a balding 5’3 curry and you have to explain about the blackpill and how it’s over for him
i said that lately i've been feeling worse because fin gave me ED
he knew what fin was and said it was useless
then asked me to pull up my fringe and said "you're not balding, you dont even need it" :feelskek::feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
My natural state is waking up in the middle of the night, i can't sleep "naturally"
This is an unbalance inkwell
Probably too much cortisol :feelswhere:

Hows it like talking to a psychiatrist? Are your convos unfiltered? Do you discuss the blackpill and lookism?
useless honestly, convos are unfiltered and I try to discuss how i feel about my looks and want to change about myself
he knows about all the plastic surgery i need, he even signed up some shit saying I dont have BDD (my surgeon wanted that), but then after we talked few other times he told me that was a mistake and I have undoubtedly BDD :Comfy:

Extremly low IQ retarded high E foid trait:

Seeing a physchiatrist

@TITUS
Agree, i have never been to the psychiatric jew and i turned out just fine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
As you said above, you don’t do anything all day. You need to work in the day to feel tired.