My psychology teacher is a soy athiest cuck

Kristin

Kristin

I'm death—Straight up.
My psychology teacher keeps making us learn that homosexuality isn't a choice, that people of color are victims, the HOLY BOOK ITSELF is bad, and that sexism is malicious and shit.

He gave me a 90% on an assignment because I said homosexuals can't reproduce, and this was his response:

>In question 3, you stated that homosexuals cannot reproduce, which isn't true. They are as capable of reproducing as heterosexuals are and there are many gay parents -- their sexual orientation just makes it less likely that they will reproduce.

JFL at this fucker. Last time I checked a dude didn't get pregnant after fucking another dude in the ass.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Baldingman1998, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 14867 and 13 others
want to try?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867 and BrendioEEE
homosexuality isn't a choice, gay people are usually molested as children, that's how homos reproduce

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Baldingman1998, Clark69 and 9 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Papal_Guard, Deleted member 756 and Warlow
Brutal

but lmao you should have expected that in psychology class

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, turkproducer and Kristin
My psychology teacher keeps making us learn that homosexuality isn't a choice, that people of color are victims, the HOLY BOOK ITSELF is bad, and that sexism is malicious and shit.

He gave me a 90% on an assignment because I said homosexuals can't reproduce, and this was his response:

>In question 3, you stated that homosexuals cannot reproduce, which isn't true. They are as capable of reproducing as heterosexuals are and there are many gay parents -- their sexual orientation just makes it less likely that they will reproduce.

JFL at this fucker. Last time I checked a dude didn't get pregnant after fucking another dude in the ass.
just wait, one day hes gonna tell u a tale about how his wife was asexual and never had sex with him but still managed to give a birth to a child and it turned out to be black

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, ShowerMaxxing, Acnno and 1 other person
Screenshot 20210421 105537 Chrome

post the response or youre larping crying about homos because you're probably closeted yourself

Keep writing feminist essays one day you’ll get into Kansas Polytechnical College to study gender studies (it’s ranked top 2500)

homosexuality isn't a choice, gay people are usually molested as children, that's how homos reproduce
You need to look at the definition of "sexuality". Sexuality, of any kind, is always a choice. Just because you might be attracted to other men doesn't mean you cannot remain celebate.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: faggotchadlite and ThatDjangoWalk
Keep writing feminist essays one day you’ll get into Kansas Polytechnical College to study gender studies (it’s ranked top 2500)
Jfl i saw this gender studies essay while looking up incel terms on Google. There was a female student who went to incel sites and kept reading different incel posts and entered her shitty project into a contest

Jfl i saw this gender studies essay while looking up incel terms on Google. There was a female student who went to incel sites and kept reading different incel posts and entered her shitty project into a contest
Link if u got it

Homosexuals can reproduce.

they just need to fuck someone of the opposite sex. Or do IVF / sperm transplant.

• +1
Reactions: pizza
Homosexuals can reproduce.

they just need to fuck someone of the opposite sex. Or do IVF / sperm transplant.
No shit I thought that was implied but this retarded mongoloid teacher of mine didnt understand

Honestly, something like that is happening in my sociology class teaching me stuff like "how gender is a personality and sex is organ" put this shit is retarded asf

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
True

Ubersoy made a Great video on this

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 9670