My race tier list

maxilofailo

maxilofailo

magic in ascesion
Hispanics
Middle eastern
ASIANS/s WHITES (can’t decide who’s above)
BLACKS (only Africans)
INDIANS

Explanation:
Hispanic women have everything, culture, faces, body, feminine qualities, shit some of them are even religious
Plus imagine the sex with her speaking Spanish to you and shit

Middle eastern are a close second with the most beautiful faces and bodies but with the Islam thing that holds them back from being number one plus the American ones are BIG sluts (for chadallah only jfl)

Asians have culture, and night tight Pussys plus their body’s look good even when skinny maxilla’s hood them back but skin MOGS pretty much every race except for maybe black
Also something about them is very feminine and breedable plus you never really hear about them being masculine like some of the other races (except when it comes to Asian men)
Also western Asian women are massive simps for white guys which is another fucking L

Whites are the top tier as far as status go but American white girls are crazy pigs for the most part can’t lie. Only Eastern European whites for LTR but if you want to fuck the western ones that’s fine as well

Blacks are near the bottom for obvious reasons (sheeboons factor) but the African ones keep them from being last (at least for now until I look more into those). Also, skin MOGS everyone except for Asians (COPE CUMSKINS) big ass naturally for some of them but that’s it

Indians are last for obvious reasons (curry factor) but I will say that the most beautiful Indian women MOG any other race of women who are the most beautiful (again COPE CUMSKINS)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SunShine Senpai, greywind, laaltin and 9 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piec, flippasav, 97baHater and 12 others
curry foids fog sheboons tho

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
3936561 EWW DUDE

Hispanic master race

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, reddotguy, brucewayne78 and 6 others
Hispanics
Middle eastern
BLACKS (only Africans)
INDIANS

Explanation:
Hispanic women have everything, culture, faces, body, feminine qualities, shit some of them are even religious

Middle eastern are a close second with the most beautiful faces and bodies but with the Islam thing that holds them back from being number one plus the American ones are BIG sluts (for chadallah only jfl)

Asians have culture, and night tight Pussys plus their body’s look good even when skinny maxilla’s hood them back but skin MOGS pretty much every race except for maybe black
Also something about them is very feminine and breedable plus you never really hear about them being masculine like some of the other races (except when it comes to Asian men)
Also western Asian women are massive simps for white guys which is another fucking L

Whites are the top tier as far as status go but American white girls are crazy pigs for the most part can’t lie. Only Eastern European whites for LTR but if you want to fuck the western ones that’s fine as well

Blacks are near the bottom for obvious reasons (sheeboons factor) but the African ones keep them from being last (at least for now until I look more into those). Also, skin MOGS everyone except for Asians (COPE CUMSKINS) big ass naturally for some of them but that’s it

Indians are last for obvious reasons (curry factor) but I will say that the most beautiful Indian women MOG any other race of women who are the most beautiful (again COPE CUMSKINS)

Hispanics
Middle eastern
BLACKS (only Africans)
INDIANS

Explanation:

Mullatto woman fog all of them

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
1896858 20200719 152927

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, mike21, reddotguy and 4 others
Do they really tho
I am of the belief it’s over for all curries so idk
northern curry foids are hot tbh, it’s just over for southern curries tho

• Ugh..
Reactions: laaltin
Fuark the urges I want to fuck prime Sofía Vergara so bad

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Stupid as fuck graycel

Mention ur location or shut the fuck up. No one cares for ur useless contexts and paragraphs. We need to know where ur from before u spew bullshit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: smallman and Deleted member 51781
Stupid as fuck graycel

Mention ur location or shut the fuck up. No one cares for ur useless contexts and paragraphs. We need to know where ur from before u spew bullshit
the west

You fucking idiot bro that gives 0 info. Cage at the iq you are probably from an invisible european country nobody gives a fuck about

• JFL
Reactions: mike21, reddotguy and Deleted member 27066
You fucking idiot bro that gives 0 info. Cage at the iq you are probably from an invisible european country nobody gives a fuck about
US fag

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
If white isn’t above all then you’re probably an ethnic fed. This forum is basically a place for racist white teenagers to vent. It’s a predominantly white forum that is very pro-white. This thread smells like curry..

Last edited:
FOB curries are ew but the ones that have lived in western countries their whole life are quite attractive ngl.

Spics are short af
can't be #1 when your 5'6 jfl

IMG 6665

• +1
Reactions: ASM5
Although exaggerated this is kinda true, I have a thread about this. Most women are not exposed to pure natives tho because they are very small in population nowadays. So nobody really knows about how well-structured their faces are, and how majestic their hair is. I think for men the number 1 race is Amerindian. Number 2 is white.

Last edited:
Hispanics
Middle eastern
BLACKS (only Africans)
INDIANS

Explanation:

Western asian women simp for good looking asian dudes, not uglyass white guys with no culture. Notice how it’s typically the uglier asian women you see with white males lol

any list where white isn't 1. is just legit blue pilled cope

Eastern Euro Slavic foids fog all shitskins

You shouldn’t be allowed to make any kind of tier list ranking things if you have a bad post/rep ratio tbh.

List disregarded.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NotCarv and socialcel
You shouldn’t be allowed to make any kind of tier list ranking things if you have a bad post/rep ratio tbh.

List disregarded.
No one should be making lists except me and @Xangsane

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: reddotguy, Xangsane and TechnoBoss
Hispanics
Middle eastern
BLACKS (only Africans)
INDIANS

Explanation:

squishy squishy

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
Dnr white at top all others are subhuman fag

Hispanics
Middle eastern
BLACKS (only Africans)
INDIANS

Explanation:

and you are a?

Where’s abbo?