My RAD-140 Cycle at 15 years old (+50 lb mass)

I'm happy it worked out for you but man LOL, I've heard stories of people hopping on immediately but thought it was larp...jesus

my father is bald at 30, do I not take the roids or just risk it with anti balding drugs?

All that gymmaxing is only gonna make your fave worse

This is a 100% serious post, I started roids about 2 weeks after I started lifting, why? because natty gains are slow and gay.
-
this was my second cycle I did pure test before this when I was 14, then completely quit lifting and lost the gains.

On a serious note I have a job and was around lots of jacked college dudes and at 15 I was skinny and insecure. I also was frequently posting on bodybuilder forums at the time.

Here is week 1 of the cycle
View attachment 2779773
View attachment 2779774

This was basically right when I started lifting again after my 7 month break, I was 155lb, 6'1 very skinny

week 1 I had placebo gains that allowed me to push harder in the gym and make some gains, this cycle i was able to see gains week over week because I had "newbie gains" and SARMs have short half lives

Rad-140 kicks in within 72 hours

-my cycle was 30MG daily of RAD140
-25MG daily of MK677

Im aware this is an insanely toxic stack now but I didnt care at this point. My liver is 404

WEEK 2
View attachment 2779776View attachment 2779777

This is week 2, Up about 5lb now sitting at 160. I didnt know what I was doing in the gym and I was lifting twice per day because I thought non naturals had mogger recovery time

-this is true but only for drugs like tren or deca.

WEEK 3
View attachment 2779781
View attachment 2779782

week 3 I hit 170lb and had major strength gains, by this point I was considered a serious lifter and had a modest build for a taller guy. Id say this is the point where the drugs "kicked in"

WEEK 4
View attachment 2779789

week 4 I gained about 7lb and got to 177, if your wondering how I was gaining this much weight so quickly. I was having mcdonalds and fast food daily. Most days for dinner, I would eat at multiple fast food restaurants clearing 6k cals in one meal. Because of this my acne was off the charts, but I was a retarded gymcel, I didnt even care to do skincare.

WEEK 5
View attachment 2779792

didnt make many gains here, but I do recall hitting a bench press PR of 205lb which was decent for my age. I was deadlifting 405 at this point fairly easily. Sarms are incredible for strength. I was around 190 here. I look like im loosing gains but its just a gain in BF%

WEEK 7
View attachment 2779807

This is week 7, I dont know why i didnt have a single pic from week 6 but I finally hit 200lb. I was fat as fuck tho at this point so who even cares jfl. By this point I was the biggest kid in my grade, and coaches would always ask me to join there sport. I wanted to join wrestling but I was not allowed to because of rumors of PED usage.

WEEK 8
View attachment 2779821
this was the heaviest I got to, 203lb. By this point I had no insulin sensitivity so I was only gaining fat. I stopped doing fast food only diet and switched to a more conventional approach.

WEEK 9
View attachment 2779825

nothing of note, maintained the same bodyweight essentially, by this point my acne was reducing because I was adjusting to the RAD and MK but I did bloodwork and my test was 63ng/dl. Im gonna find a pic of my labwork eventually gotta ask my mom. I felt like shit all day, couldnt get hard.

WEEK 10
View attachment 2779836
I started to loose a bit of weight at this point, was right around 200 or a bit below here. My estrogen was also 0 so I was always depressed and snapping at my parents. I was having insane rage and theres videos of me going absolutely mental and my mom threatening to call the police because she was scared of me.

WEEK 11
View attachment 2779839

I look gay here ik, hit 225 bench tho week 11.

WEEK 12
View attachment 2779840

Week 12 I started to loose some bloat since i wasnt eating as shitty, I had sex for the first time on SARMs week 12, I could only get about 75% hard and had no stimulation from pussy or blowjobs.

WEEK 13
View attachment 2779842

Leanmaxxed to low 190s.

WEEK 14
View attachment 2779847

The rest of the cycle was spent purely recomping at 190, didnt gain or loose from this point.

WEEK 15
View attachment 2779851
I started to get some traction on tik tok, reddit and a few other sites because of my postings about roiding at my age.

WEEK 16
View attachment 2779852

this was the end of the cycle, 0 ng/dl test levels, started my PCT after. Was 192 in this photo final weight.

155-192 in 4 months. Everyone speculated PED usage by this point because I went from lanklet to framemogger so quickly.
nigga you make fr good threads keep up the good work itsjoeverforme

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
What about your LemonBottle results?

Stupid kid

• +1
Reactions: highT
I need to know i have to get them to
You don’t fucking need it kid, your physique is already top 1%. Just stay natural and let your body develop fully. After 21 do whatever the fuck you want but don’t take that shit now.

This is a 100% serious post, I started roids about 2 weeks after I started lifting, why? because natty gains are slow and gay.
-
this was my second cycle I did pure test before this when I was 14, then completely quit lifting and lost the gains.

On a serious note I have a job and was around lots of jacked college dudes and at 15 I was skinny and insecure. I also was frequently posting on bodybuilder forums at the time.

View attachment 2779773
View attachment 2779774

This was basically right when I started lifting again after my 7 month break, I was 155lb, 6'1 very skinny

week 1 I had placebo gains that allowed me to push harder in the gym and make some gains, this cycle i was able to see gains week over week because I had "newbie gains" and SARMs have short half lives

-25MG daily of MK677

Im aware this is an insanely toxic stack now but I didnt care at this point. My liver is 404

WEEK 2

This is week 2, Up about 5lb now sitting at 160. I didnt know what I was doing in the gym and I was lifting twice per day because I thought non naturals had mogger recovery time

WEEK 3
View attachment 2779781
View attachment 2779782

week 3 I hit 170lb and had major strength gains, by this point I was considered a serious lifter and had a modest build for a taller guy. Id say this is the point where the drugs "kicked in"

WEEK 4
View attachment 2779789

week 4 I gained about 7lb and got to 177, if your wondering how I was gaining this much weight so quickly. I was having mcdonalds and fast food daily. Most days for dinner, I would eat at multiple fast food restaurants clearing 6k cals in one meal. Because of this my acne was off the charts, but I was a retarded gymcel, I didnt even care to do skincare.

WEEK 5
View attachment 2779792

didnt make many gains here, but I do recall hitting a bench press PR of 205lb which was decent for my age. I was deadlifting 405 at this point fairly easily. Sarms are incredible for strength. I was around 190 here. I look like im loosing gains but its just a gain in BF%

WEEK 7
View attachment 2779807

This is week 7, I dont know why i didnt have a single pic from week 6 but I finally hit 200lb. I was fat as fuck tho at this point so who even cares jfl. By this point I was the biggest kid in my grade, and coaches would always ask me to join there sport. I wanted to join wrestling but I was not allowed to because of rumors of PED usage.

WEEK 8
View attachment 2779821
this was the heaviest I got to, 203lb. By this point I had no insulin sensitivity so I was only gaining fat. I stopped doing fast food only diet and switched to a more conventional approach.

WEEK 9
View attachment 2779825

nothing of note, maintained the same bodyweight essentially, by this point my acne was reducing because I was adjusting to the RAD and MK but I did bloodwork and my test was 63ng/dl. Im gonna find a pic of my labwork eventually gotta ask my mom. I felt like shit all day, couldnt get hard.

WEEK 10
View attachment 2779836
I started to loose a bit of weight at this point, was right around 200 or a bit below here. My estrogen was also 0 so I was always depressed and snapping at my parents. I was having insane rage and theres videos of me going absolutely mental and my mom threatening to call the police because she was scared of me.

WEEK 11
View attachment 2779839

WEEK 12
View attachment 2779840

Week 12 I started to loose some bloat since i wasnt eating as shitty, I had sex for the first time on SARMs week 12, I could only get about 75% hard and had no stimulation from pussy or blowjobs.

WEEK 13
View attachment 2779842

Leanmaxxed to low 190s.

WEEK 14
View attachment 2779847

The rest of the cycle was spent purely recomping at 190, didnt gain or loose from this point.

WEEK 15
View attachment 2779851
I started to get some traction on tik tok, reddit and a few other sites because of my postings about roiding at my age.

WEEK 16
View attachment 2779852

this was the end of the cycle, 0 ng/dl test levels, started my PCT after. Was 192 in this photo final weight.

155-192 in 4 months. Everyone speculated PED usage by this point because I went from lanklet to framemogger so quickly.
Do you regret it?

Im sensing some larp. Look at the difference in your hair between weeks 7 and 8. You expect me to believe your those photos are a week apart?

Do you regret it?
Yes
Im sensing some larp. Look at the difference in your hair between weeks 7 and 8. You expect me to believe your those photos are a week apart?
I use to push it straight across and then it looks like i just put me hand through it or sum shit, i can post the snap memory file if u want

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill and ChadL1te
lmao roiding at 15 is the dumbest thing you could possibly do. Two weeks after you started lifting???? It’s almost like you’re bragging about being retarded. Your natural testosterone is so fucking high during teenage years, it’s crazy not to take advantage of natural biology. I kept scrolling thru the pics expecting you to look impressive at some point, but you look 100000% natty the entire time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOverCel, Deleted member 51465 and Clavicular
lmao roiding at 15 is the dumbest thing you could possibly do. Two weeks after you started lifting???? It’s almost like you’re bragging about being retarded. Your natural testosterone is so fucking high during teenage years, it’s crazy not to take advantage of natural biology. I kept scrolling thru the pics expecting you to look impressive at some point, but you look 100000% natty the entire time
I didnt say its a good idea jfl im just posting my experience

• +1
Reactions: highT
  • +1
-

View attachment 2779773
View attachment 2779774

-25MG daily of MK677

WEEK 2

WEEK 3
View attachment 2779781
View attachment 2779782

WEEK 4
View attachment 2779789

WEEK 5
View attachment 2779792

WEEK 7
View attachment 2779807

WEEK 8
View attachment 2779821

WEEK 9
View attachment 2779825

WEEK 10
View attachment 2779836

WEEK 11
View attachment 2779839

WEEK 12
View attachment 2779840

WEEK 13
View attachment 2779842

Leanmaxxed to low 190s.

WEEK 14
View attachment 2779847

WEEK 15
View attachment 2779851

WEEK 16
View attachment 2779852

did u grow taller on it or did u also abuse hgh? what was your pct after u stopped?

• +1
@ylrven please speak with words its too hard to understand from a single thumbsup to which of my questions u answered with a positive.

did u grow taller on it or did u also abuse hgh? what was your pct after u stopped?
I used mk and igf not pure gh, pct was nolva and clomid

please nobody do this cycle it’s probably the most retarded one i’ve ever seen

• +1
Reactions: coispet
please nobody do this cycle it’s probably the most retarded one i’ve ever seen
35mg of RAD-140 is diabolical

@pneumocystosis recommended me against taking 20mg, 35mg is enough for liver failure

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis

@pneumocystosis recommended me against taking 20mg, 35mg is enough for liver failure
I was a retarded 15 year old with low inhib

• +1

Yep

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and coispet
damn how long yall planning to stay on shit like this i think yall gonna experience a lil more than liver failure, sarms don't have much study regarding side effects and you have to rely on personal anecdotes

damn how long yall planning to stay on shit like this i think yall gonna experience a lil more than liver failure, sarms don't have much study regarding side effects and you have to rely on personal anecdotes
After this my last cycle probs

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
After this my last cycle probs
how much do you think you will shrink by, if i recall hopping something off test + anavar is like 30-40% sarms is probably a bit more even with a test base

how much do you think you will shrink by, if i recall hopping something off test + anavar is like 30-40% sarms is probably a bit more even with a test base
I do PCT so i keep most of it

• +1
Reactions: gooner23
I do PCT so i keep most of it
i mean ive seen a bunch of pct on r/sarms but they all shrink quite harad regardless of pct (assuming you've worked out before), if you hadn't its really hard to gauge but you will probably still shrink like 30% from peak cycle

god damn 6'1 200 at 15 is insane. whats your height and weight now

I was having insane rage and theres videos of me going absolutely mental and my mom threatening to call the police because she was scared of me.
Nigga thinks he got hardcore trenbolone sides from a sarm cycle :lul:

Nigga thinks he got hardcore trenbolone sides from a sarm cycle :lul:
Tren is bad, but try having 0ngl/dl of estrogen

Its way more neurotoxic

Based decision, wish I had started sarming and roiding earlier. Sarms are actually quite safe for teens and can enhance pubertymaxxing
I started sarms at 17 and now at 19 I roid blast and cruise hard and have 0 regrets. Natty lifting is a joke

legit sarms have 0 liver toxicity. If your liver enzymes elevate from sarms then they are fake. I have seen lots of bloodwork from legit rad lgd and s23, completely no liver toxicity

• Woah
I know for a fact if i were to try something like this id get liver failure, kidney cancer, and my balls would fall off.