My reasons for hating more or less everyone in existence

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
Niglets:
They tried to monopolize white chubsters and made it so that white chubsters just assume they have to resort to black men to get genuine sexual desire and don't even entertain decent looking white males when they become too far gone because they assume they'll just have their egos crushed by anti-chubster white men before they find a white man who craves chubsters.
I could go into their propensity for crime and what not but it barely matters since they lack the sentience to survive if we collectively decided to wipe them all out (satire sentence, not to be taken seriously)

Sand Subhamans:
The ultimate enemy of the white man
Sentient enough to have a collective vendeta against superior beings but somehow manage to cope themselves into believing that white people are trash and beneath them despite our superior beauty literally being God's evidence of the contrary.
They engage in the most vile acts against innocent people, they treat gang rape as something they can joke with among other sandsubs who they just met and are strangers to them.
Their perversion multuplies which each new inbred generation creating more abominations

Jews:
Self explanitory

Regular 5'8 White Males:
The most triggering height of male to get cucked by
Getting cucked by a regular white male of 5'7 or below just makes you lose attraction to the foid because it exposes her as a mentalcel manlet fucker
Getting cucked by a regular white male of 5'9 or above is acceptable because they are tall enough to not be considered subhumans

White English and Irish Chavs:
self explanitory

White Liberals/Posh Virtue Signallers:
Insufferable fucks

Nerdics:
They could fall into the same caterory as liberals/virtue signallers but sometimes just their elitist attitude combined with cuckish appearance is enough to make me think they deserve to be wiped out at warp speed

French:
I owe some French person a severe beating as revenge for a French guy who mocked and harrassed me at a festival and I didnt have an opportunity to fight back because I would leave my tent with my belongings exposed if I dished out the beating I wanted to. I moved my belongings to another persons tent and returned to look for him to fight, waiting there until sun rise but I couldnt find him.
A French male also allowed me to stay in his house for 5 hours and use his phone to contact my landlord when I got locked out of my house after a sand subhuman stole my bag containing my keys.
Maybe these two experiences offset each other and leave Frenchcels in the neutral category since France produced Delon and Kater

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadmanwalking, mogstars and LooksOrDeath
Regular 5'8 White Males:
Getting cucked by a regular white male of 5'7 or below just makes you lose attraction to the foid because it exposes her as a mentalcel manlet fucker
Getting cucked by a regular white male of 5'9 or above is acceptable because they are tall enough to not be considered subhumans
Translation:
I get cucked by manlet Chads everyday like a good little lanklet cuck and still don’t realize it’s all face and status past 5”6

• +1
Reactions: NarrowBones
subhuman paragraphs tbh

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
my bitch off da percocet

Niglets:
They tried to monopolize white chubsters and made it so that white chubsters just assume they have to resort to black men to get genuine sexual desire and don't even entertain decent looking white males when they become too far gone because they assume they'll just have their egos crushed by anti-chubster white men before they find a white man who craves chubsters.
I could go into their propensity for crime and what not but it barely matters since they lack the sentience to survive if we collectively decided to wipe them all out (satire sentence, not to be taken seriously)

Sand Subhamans:
The ultimate enemy of the white man
Sentient enough to have a collective vendeta against superior beings but somehow manage to cope themselves into believing that white people are trash and beneath them despite our superior beauty literally being God's evidence of the contrary.
They engage in the most vile acts against innocent people, they treat gang rape as something they can joke with among other sandsubs who they just met and are strangers to them.
Their perversion multuplies which each new inbred generation creating more abominations

Jews:
Self explanitory

Regular 5'8 White Males:

White English and Irish Chavs:
self explanitory

White Liberals/Posh Virtue Signallers:
Insufferable fucks

Nerdics:
They could fall into the same caterory as liberals/virtue signallers but sometimes just their elitist attitude combined with cuckish appearance is enough to make me think they deserve to be wiped out at warp speed

French:
I owe some French person a severe beating as revenge for a French guy who mocked and harrassed me at a festival and I didnt have an opportunity to fight back because I would leave my tent with my belongings exposed if I dished out the beating I wanted to. I moved my belongings to another persons tent and returned to look for him to fight, waiting there until sun rise but I couldnt find him.
A French male also allowed me to stay in his house for 5 hours and use his phone to contact my landlord when I got locked out of my house after a sand subhuman stole my bag containing my keys.
Maybe these two experiences offset each other and leave Frenchcels in the neutral category since France produced Delon and Kater
Why English/Irish? Nationality or people with ancestry?

Do you like poles?

‘White English’ so just English you retard