My Receding Hairline

jxkob88

jxkob88

Iron
my hairline is receding bad very bad i ask my mum if it is she says no i ask my dad if it is he was brutally honest and said I’m gonna be bald in 3 years how do i regain my hairline any tips?

Shave it and be a chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
no way your dad told you that bro gave you 3 years?? 😭💀💀

• +1
Reactions: jxkob88
How old are you? Share pic of hair, if you re not very young hop on Finasteride and minoxidil.
16 about to be 17 it’s as bad as you can imagine my hair is still thick tho which is a good sign it’s just I’m receding really bad

16 about to be 17 it’s as bad as you can imagine my hair is still thick tho which is a good sign it’s just I’m receding really bad
Too early to be on Fin, I also recede a bit at 18-19 but now im 23 and it stayed the same. If you re lucky you will be like me.

• +1
Too early to be on Fin, I also recede a bit at 18-19 but now im 23 and it stayed the same. If you re lucky you will be like me.
Thinking about going on minoxidil do you know if it actually works of if it’s just a cope

Thinking about going on minoxidil do you know if it actually works of if it’s just a cope
Well it's the most powerful hair growth stimulant we know but still a lot of people doesnt respond that much to it. Surely give it a chance like 6 months at least. Add microneedling once a week bc research said that it greatly increase the efficasy of minoxidil. At about 19 you could start topical finasteride bc it reduce dht in body by just 25% compared to 60-70 with oral (but maintains the same efficasy).

Well it's the most powerful hair growth stimulant we know but still a lot of people doesnt respond that much to it. Surely give it a chance like 6 months at least. Add microneedling once a week bc research said that it greatly increase the efficasy of minoxidil. At about 19 you could start topical finasteride bc it reduce dht in body by just 25% compared to 60-70 with oral (but maintains the same efficasy).
Thanks going to try minoxidil with derma I’ll come back in 6 months

Minoxidil + derm = this combo will juuust give you more time
The reaper will come soon enough

• +1