My recommended pubertymaxxing stack

D

Deleted member 23391

7" dicklet 5'10" manlet
Do not ask me what to take again. I made this thread to clarify what I think a reasonable, cost-effective pubertymaxxing stack would be for someone still growing, divided into versions with and without anabolic steroids. I'd recommend the version WITH steroids, the one without is only a severe compromise.

PUBERTYMAXXING WITHOUT STEROIDS:

5iu+ (up to 10iu) of HGH per day
12.5mg aromasin per day

10000iu vitamin D3
glucosamine+chondroitin+MSM
creatine (for raising DHT)
butea superba extract (for raising DHT)
15-20mg zinc picolinate+1-2mg copper picolinate (for raising free T)
10mg boron (for raising free T)
vitamin K2 MK4

PUBERTYMAXXING WITH STEROIDS:

5iu+ (up to 10) of HGH per day
25mg-37.5mg aromasin per day
300mg testosterone cypionate per week (divided into 2 injections of 150mg)
50-75mg of dihydrotestosterone per day (divided into 2-3 sublingual doses of 25mg)
500iu of HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) 3 times per week (subcutaneous injection)

10000iu vitamin D3
vitamin K2 MK4

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: kimtaehyung, Osie, SkullDynamics and 1 other person
i want to see person that could withstand 25mg asin ED

i want to see person that could withstand 25mg asin ED
Higher doses are needed to keep estradiol low if you add 300mg of exogenous testosterone and 500iu of HCG 3x/wk, but the DHT may mitigate some of the need. It's dependent on individual chemistry. Of course you should get blood tests after a month or so.

Do not ask me what to take again. I made this thread to clarify what I think a reasonable, cost-effective pubertymaxxing stack would be for someone still growing, divided into versions with and without anabolic steroids. I'd recommend the version WITH steroids, the one without is only a severe compromise.

12.5mg aromasin per day

10000iu vitamin D3
vitamin K2 MK4

50-75mg of dihydrotestosterone per day (divided into 2-3 sublingual doses of 25mg)
500iu of HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) 3 times per week (subcutaneous injection)

10000iu vitamin D3
vitamin K2 MK4
lol your steroid stack is horrendous. Anyways why u recommending glucosamine+chondroitin+MSM to kids

lol your steroid stack is horrendous
It's not for bodybuilding, retard. It's for growing a bigger penis and virilization in general.

• JFL
Reactions: Sondern
High Iq post very nice saved ur high iq
Is 45000mcg of mk4 good high iq?

It's not for bodybuilding, retard. It's for growing a bigger penis and virilization in general.
Lol, Ik. It's a good way to get your natural test shutdown forever

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
Lol, Ik. It's a good way to get your natural test shutdown forever
I guess your eyes missed this:

"500iu of HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) 3 times per week (subcutaneous injection)"

NOO BRO YOU GAVE YOURSELF ATHEROSCLEROSIS AND BRAIN DAMAGE!!1
Nigga, you don't care, but probably not, it depends. I think I'm too young. There's also multiple studies where they used letrozole on children and don't remember plaque buildup being mentioned but it's always a possibility.

Nigga, you don't care, but probably not, it depends. I think I'm too young. There's also multiple studies where they used letrozole on children and don't remember plaque buildup being mentioned but it's always a possibility.
I was being sarcastic and acting like the AI fearmongers. Stop being autistic.

Steroids don’t give you a bigger penis.
They literally do in puberty

They literally do in puberty

That’s if the person is experiencing growth retardation.

“Oxandrolone therapy of children with uncomplicated growth retardation caused a marked increase in penile growth. The penile length percentile also showed a significant increase at the end of the therapy. Although the older boys fell into lower percentiles than the younger boys, it appears that they showed significant penile catch-up growth. Oxandrolone therapy did not appear to cause testicular growth impairment in the majority of the boys but in a few there was a temporary delay in growth.”

12.5mg aromasin per day

10000iu vitamin D3
vitamin K2 MK4

10000iu vitamin D3
vitamin K2 MK4
any specific time of the day i should take them?

the worst advice you've read

Just increasing Testosterone and hGH from anabolic steroids is the worst mistake you can make in puberty, because you damage your fucking balls:

"LH acts on the interstitial Leydig cells of the testes, stimulating them to produce testosterone, whereas FSH stimulates spermatogenesis and Sertoli cell function" (Bagatell CJ, Bremner WJ 1996; Costanzo LS 2006)

"Endocrine effects of self-administration of high doses of anabolic steroids and testosterone were investigated in five power athletes during 26 week of training, and for the following 12-16 week after drug withdrawal. After 26 week of anabolic steroid and testosterone administration, serum testosterone concentrations had increased 2.3-fold. This was associated with increased concentrations of serum estradiol, which rose 7-fold to values (0.48 nmol X 1(-1)) typical for females. There was a major decrease in serum FSH and LH concentrations, but they returned to control levels following drug withdrawal. However, serum testosterone concentrations stayed at low levels (9 nmol X 1(-1) ) during this follow-up period, indicating long-lasting impairment of testicular endocrine function. (Alén M, Reinilä M 1985)"

In other words, you increase your Testosterone temporarily to make it difficult for your balls to produce it in the future... I wouldn't increase my Testosterone from anabolic steroids just for my balls to struggle producing it after I stop. This is especially a problem as you age because you want to maximize LH and FSH, but if your balls are damaged you rely on this steroids to be your balls... L body.

Stop isolating hormones and learn some medicine before suggesting to little children that they should take anabolic steroids at puberty.

Just increasing Testosterone and hGH from anabolic steroids is the worst mistake you can make in puberty, because you damage your fucking balls:

In other words, you increase your Testosterone temporarily to make it difficult for your balls to produce it in the future... I wouldn't increase my Testosterone from anabolic steroids just for my balls to struggle producing it after I stop. This is especially a problem as you age because you want to maximize LH and FSH, but if your balls are damaged you rely on this steroids to be your balls... L body.

Stop isolating hormones and learn some medicine before suggesting to little children that they should take anabolic steroids at puberty.
did you not read

"500iu of HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) 3 times per week (subcutaneous injection)"

(no you didn't)

• Woah
Reactions: lyricism
what wrong with
I saw some studies on glucosamine showing that it reduced igf1 levels. Which is horrible because everyone wants growth. I was to lazy to see how much it reduced it by tho

12.5mg aromasin per day

10000iu vitamin D3
vitamin K2 MK4

10000iu vitamin D3
vitamin K2 MK4
10000iu of vitaminD is ok

But 60000 vitd death teir

12.5mg aromasin per day

10000iu vitamin D3
vitamin K2 MK4

10000iu vitamin D3
vitamin K2 MK4
Where do you get the hgh bro

I saw some studies on glucosamine showing that it reduced igf1 levels. Which is horrible because everyone wants growth. I was to lazy to see how much it reduced it by tho
I assume it's negligible especially when taking gh

Hey any expert thoughts on IGFLR3/DES are they legit in the sense that 1.they are justified for their price since some say it doesn't even bind to bones or something rendering it ineffective 2.Are they real or bunk a lot people say you cant get genuine IGFLR3/DES assuming I getting it from pep sciences or some other rep source 3. Is receptor grade important I'm going to run a stack mainly for frame but hopefully squeeze an inch of height

Last edited:
I assume it's negligible especially when taking gh
That would be my guess aswell. But if ppl are taking it long term, you might not get as much growth as you could of. And 99% of teens are not taking gh

yeah but studys also show that msm increrases igf1. So im guessing they cancel out

yeah but studys also show that msm increrases igf1. So im guessing they cancel out
I really doubt it. But idrc to find out

Hey any expert thoughts on IGFLR3/DES are they legit in the sense that 1.they are justified for their price since some say it doesn't even bind to bones or something rendering it ineffective 2.Are they real or bunk a lot people say you cant get genuine IGFLR3/DES assuming I getting it from pep sciences or some other rep source 3. Is receptor grade important I'm going to run a stack mainly for frame but hopefully squeeze an inch of height
Bump