My redemption arc isn't going well... I got two months before I turn 25 y/o KHHV

werent u going out?
Students don't organize any parties atm. I've been to one in February and it was brutal blackpill for me. I'll make thread about it soon.

Dawaj na Discorda ze mną i garixem

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
I get paid minimal wage which is like 4 euro/hour. Yea Phenibut is great you get good mood and listen to music all day, but it takes 1.5g for me to even feel it because inceldom destroyed my receptors.
Imo that is actually fine income for Warehouse jobs.I really should find a way to get Phenibut.Have your psychiatrist prescribed it or have you took it on own hand? I want to enjoy music again and have some hobbies atleast afterall

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Over
Imo that is actually fine income for Warehouse jobs.I really should find a way to get Phenibut.Have your psychiatrist prescribed it or have you took it on own hand? I want to enjoy music again and have some hobbies atleast afterall
its legal drug you can buy it off internet just like anything

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 2968
A goodbye hug that lasted 0,5 sec and our bodies didn't even squeeze around each other.
38A06324 F7F5 4064 A47D 48249B24D6B7

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Michael Myers, sorrowfulsad and 3 others
its legal drug you can buy it off internet just like anything
How much have you paid for it? And can you send me link of brand you have used? I have seen its available in sport shops

• +1
How much have you paid for it? And can you send me link of brand you have used? I have seen its available in sport shops
Revange

I paid like 25-30 euro, but from polish site. Just google and you should find some shops.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 2968
  • +1
Revange

I paid like 25-30 euro, but from polish site. Just google and you should find some shops.
Jfl its actually not available here.What a shithole Serbia is,no words..

• So Sad
  • +1
Jfl its actually not available here.What a shithole Serbia is,no words..
sorry brate... maybe order it from some other sources and choose delivery to srbija

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2968 and Pietrosiek
sorry brate... maybe order it from some other sources and choose delivery to srbija
I will take a look.I can't stand this country anymore.Standard is horrible and i need doctor so he can prescribe some useless jewish pills that wont do shit to my destroyed mental health

• So Sad
  • +1
I will take a look.I can't stand this country anymore.Standard is horrible and i need doctor so he can prescribe some useless jewish pills that wont do shit to my destroyed mental health

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Deleted member 9072 and Deleted member 2968
Note: I do not condone fascism, misogyny, homophobia, transphobia, sexism, violence against women in anyway. All i have said has been for ironic satrical purposes. Do not take anything i say literally. I vehemently despise and condemn the grossly disturbing and discriminatory incel & right-wing ideology.
WHY ARE YOU SO LOW T?

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, HowAmIAlive123 and Deleted member 9072
Just pay some whore to at least get the experience before you need jew drugs to wake your saggy, deprived 2 inch punisher up
not gonna touch a whore

• +1
Reactions: GarixTheChad
it is over

• +1
Reactions: Over
I have two months until I turn 24, we're never going to make it jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: Over