My Results After 4 Days of Mouth Widening (Before & After)

Aren't you forced to mouthebreathe? Does it not get uncomfortable at times? How long do you wear this appliance for? Thanks!

By NLF, are you referring to the Nasolabial Flap or Folds?

I assume you mean folds; in my experience I have not experienced folds and I believe it is a myth that started on the initial mouth widening threads as when the device is used for widening, the folds are not activated/stretched. It’s only when you do the exercises the device is used for when it becomes a problem.
What do you mean? How do you use the device then?

THAT FACIALFLEX THING COSTS 55 DOLLARS ARE U SERIOUS WTF

So after 4 days of mouth widening I have already noticed a significant difference in both width and shape.

I used the FacialFlex Microstormia device and would sleep with it on at night (so roughly 6-7 hrs / day).

Above is my B&A and it’s obvious that it has gotten a good amount wider aswell as minor shape adjustments, out edges seem a bit more plump and angularity in the middle has decreased which imo looks better.

This is one of the easiest looksmaxes you can do and the results are even more apparent in person & when not zoomed in. It makes your face look way more aesthetic & harmonious.

ALSO NO DEVELOPMENT IN NASOLABIAL FOLDS! I believe this is a myth that started with specifically the FacialFlex device because when not used for mouth widening, your supposed to do an exercise that horizontally open & closes your lips that will indeed cause folds. Just mouth widening will have no activation on the folds.

I’ll continue this for the next couple weeks and by then I should have my desired length, the. maintain after that. If you guys have any questions, let me know.

age?

was the camera held at the same distance away from your face in both pictures? if your face looks wider in the second one it might be because it was taken slightly closer.