My retard mom wont let me drive the car around the block

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
just turned 20 and dont even have a fucking license yet.

my road test is on friday and POS mom wont let me even use the car to practice around the block, I swear to God im getting my license on friday no matter what.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Don't call your mom retarded
maxresdefault.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, qwep and Tricky
Because you will crash it
Then end up living in a box next week

• +1
hmmm. I hope. you don't pass. hmmm

• +1
ethnic parents

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ZUZZCEL
Because you will crash it
Then end up living in a box next week

I know how to drive but now im getting kinda rusty since I havent droven well over a week and my road test is monday, still need to practice parrellell parking etc. fuck man, if I dont pass, i might just rope tbh

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ZUZZCEL
My dad learned me to drive at 15 and I live in the Netherlands where 18 is minimum.

Ethnic parents dont care tbh
agreed ethnic parents only care about their kids education and neglect their mental stability/social development. People like that shouldnt even have kids tbh. My mom literally said she doesnt care if i got my license of not, it pissed me off tbh. whenever i used to ask when i was 17-18, she said "why are you in such and rush to get your license, you dont need it"

• +1
Lol I'm 17 and my mom doesn't let me dieting ffs

• +1
agreed ethnic parents only care about their kids education and neglect their mental stability/social development.

100% TRUTH.

My parents don't care about my mental stability or social development. They only care when it intervenes with my education.
My dad yesterday came to me telling about how getting a diploma and completing education is the most important thing in my life.

Ethnic parents love their kids too much but are close-minded so they think they're doing the right thing by destroying your life.
I've seen the lights now tbh

• +1
100% TRUTH.

My parents don't care about my mental stability or social development. They only care when it intervenes with my education.
My dad yesterday came to me telling about how getting a diploma and completing education is the most important thing in my life.

Ethnic parents love their kids too much but are close-minded so they think they're doing the right thing by destroying your life.
Cope. They don't love their kids if they don't care about their suffering.

• +1
100% TRUTH.

So fucking true
100% TRUTH.

But it kind of makes sense since a good education is the only real way for someone to advance himself in the Middle East (if he wasn't already born with wealth and connections)

• +1