My Retin a finally came today

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
Should I wait to apply it around night? I have no ance (just a one or two pimples), do I just rub it on my cheeks, face, and forehead?

0.05% gel btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Clean your face and apply now, and then again before going to bed.
I don’t want to overdo it tbh. I’ll just wait until night and wash my face and apply it tbh.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
  • JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Is it okay to rub it all over your face and not just the areas with pimples?
It's better to put it all over your face, yes. Just like your mom does with my sticky horse cum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Vitruvian, rtssssy and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Jack, CopingCel and Vitruvian
is this for acne? like wht does this stuff even do

is this for acne? like wht does this stuff even do
Apparently it gives you a lot of collagen and makes your skin glowly.

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000
No problem bro, show before and after when you see progress.
I may do a report in December. My skin is already pretty good so I hope this bumps me up to amazing skin

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2205
Acne and overall better skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
How old are u?

Real advice tho

Only use it at night, dont put it near the corners of mouth or eyes, start every other day for about a month, moisturizer after, sunscreen during the day, drink a lot of water, drop all other chemical exfoliators

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Don't apply retin-a when there's sun out

I used for 2 days and already see big difference

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2846
Don't apply retin-a when there's sun out
I live in a super sunny place. Wouldn’t be okay if I applied only at night then washed it off the morning after and wore sunscreen?
Real advice tho

Only use it at night, dont put it near the corners of mouth or eyes, start every other day for about a month, moisturizer after, sunscreen during the day, drink a lot of water, drop all other chemical exfoliators
So only use it every other day?

I live in a super sunny place. Wouldn’t be okay if I applied only at night then washed it off the morning after and wore sunscreen?

Yes that's what my dermatologist told me

EDIT: Yes to both, atleat for the first month, then you can shift to every day

• +1

This would be right. Aspies here think sun actually has harmful influence if complemented by retin A but its not true

• +1

Yeah just don't apply it during the day. Also you should be washing your face in the morning but tbh retin-a shouldn't be active on your face for a long time, oxygen degrades it so by the time the sun comes out im sure it's well past being active on your skin. Unless you got it on a crease somehow.
This would be right. Aspies here think sun actually has harmful influence if complemented by retin A but its not true
Retin-a kills the layer of dead skin on your face so your alive skin is even more prone to sun damage since that dead layer isn't protecting it.

• +1
Yeah just don't apply it during the day. Also you should be washing your face in the morning but tbh retin-a shouldn't be active on your face for a long time, oxygen degrades it so by the time the sun comes out im sure it's well past being active on your skin. Unless you got it on a crease somehow.

Retin-a kills the layer of dead skin on your face so your alive skin is even more prone to sun damage since that dead layer isn't protecting it.
Exfoliating does the same and you still dont need to wear sunscreen

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope
retin-a is legit af makes your skin look great

but it will make it worse initially due to the redness and peeling.

Use tazoretene fags.

Synthetic and newer retinoid.

Studies prove it's more effecting for anti aging and acne and it doesn't degrade in light.

Retin- a is old technology

Studies prove it's more effecting for anti aging and acne and it doesn't degrade in light.
Links? The only stuff I could find said that it worked the same but as just slightly cheaper.

Links? The only stuff I could find said that it worked the same but as just slightly cheaper.
Cbf finding, but I can vouch for it not degrading in light because it's synthetic. And it works quicker for results (acne/aging) can't remember the study