My Return After Moneymaxxing (Surgerycels get in here) Facial Assessment Recommendation

M

mysterycel

Bronze
I finally made it back from moneymaxxing. Who can I pay to get a facial assessment for surgeries? I remember there being a website I could visit and drop $100 to get more info, but can’t find it. Won’t drop my face dox either, but I can provide money making tips.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Erik-Jón
give me 5k

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bogii, randomvanish, Deleted member 19499 and 1 other person
Mirin dedication, but most surgerymaxxers have long left or are inactive.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Wallenberg
Mirin dedication, but most surgerymaxxers have long left or are inactive.
I’m not too bad off, just unsure if I need bimax or sliding genio + rhino. Upper 2 thirds is solid, lower third just needs sharper jawline, but need surgery names to be sure in what I need

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 19499
I’d also like surgeon recommendations. if I need to travel to Italy, it’s on the table

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
ramieri, alfaro, coceancig, salier, henekey for osteotomy
yaremchuk, eppley for facial implants

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
what do u need?

what do u need?
Facial assessment + surgeon recommendations to begin consultations. I already got invisalign covered, but need to make decisions on how to adequately looksmaxx. I have decent base, could hard ascend

You don't know where Y and E are?
Don’t want to be limited to implants, prefer osteotomy, but with research I could be convinced otherwise

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
how did you earn so much money in short time period?

you need to have tons of money, needn't u?

you need to have tons of money, needn't u?
To be risk averse? Yes, you want to have probably 2K saved up. I started with $5,000 and got lucky on 7 projects

To be risk averse? Yes, you want to have probably 2K saved up. I started with $5,000 and got lucky on 7 projects
jfl $5k is an amount that I need to ascend with surgeries. I struggle to save up $10 per day.

jfl $5k is an amount that I need to ascend with surgeries. I struggle to save up $10 per day.
It’s not easy work at the start, especially the path I went down. I was work 14 hour days. I recommend though, I will secure generational wealth soon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244