My return, my ascension, and my disappointment

malignant

malignant

I have returned, and I have "ascended".

Not the ascension like the first thread I made, where I basically passed out inside the girl because I was so drunk, but have became apparently extremely sexually competent, as well as finding out I am actually quite charismatic and clever with women when my inhibition isn't high.

I now have 6 lays, 2 of which I kept as fwb, one of which is the minimal legal age of consent where I live, which i won't say jfl

The problem is, it simply didn't make me happy. I can't truly open up to these women. Despite acquiring access to the greatest form of physical intimacy, I still crave a genuine connection over anything else. Yesterday after a sex session the girl fell asleep on me after cuddling me, and I just felt so alone, I had to leave.

Perhaps I'm an outlier, but I feel like amnesia can relate to this greatly. He is still chasing the dragon of intimacy through physical connection, but everyone knows he's ironically the most mentally abused person on this website. I even found myself showing a girl a picture of my dad asking who was better looking :feelsbadman:

I don't know what the solution is for us, I'm starting to think it's over regardless because of my inability to be genuinely loved by someone.

If anyone is interested in the specifics of the encounters let me know, I'll provide more detail as to what's been going on.

ees what
it ees

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, Deleted member 275, Danish_Retard and 7 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 9380, sytyl and 1 other person

XD

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JL~, Deleted member 6217, Danish_Retard and 6 others
unironically just scanned through this and didn’t actually read

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4430 and 5 others
i like your profile picture

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 8576 and malignant
I have returned, and I have "ascended".

Not the ascension like the first thread I made, where I basically passed out inside the girl because I was so drunk, but have became apparently extremely sexually competent, as well as finding out I am actually quite charismatic and clever with women when my inhibition isn't high.

I now have 6 lays, 2 of which I kept as fwb, one of which is the minimal legal age of consent where I live, which i won't say jfl

The problem is, it simply didn't make me happy. I can't truly open up to these women. Despite acquiring access to the greatest form of physical intimacy, I still crave a genuine connection over anything else. Yesterday after a sex session the girl fell asleep on me after cuddling me, and I just felt so alone, I had to leave.

Perhaps I'm an outlier, but I feel like amnesia can relate to this greatly. He is still chasing the dragon of intimacy through physical connection, but everyone knows he's ironically the most mentally abused person on this website. I even found myself showing a girl a picture of my dad asking who was better looking :feelsbadman:

I don't know what the solution is for us, I'm starting to think it's over regardless because of my inability to be genuinely loved by someone.

If anyone is interested in the specifics of the encounters let me know, I'll provide more detail as to what's been going on.

ees what
it ees

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, SPFromNY914, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
brag thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, bladeeout, Deleted member 5634 and 1 other person
ONSs are meaningless, life is all about LTRing Stacies

• +1
Reactions: malignant
Not a single hieroglyph

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8576 and malignant
Congratulations bro

• Hmm...
ONSs are meaningless, life is all about LTRing Stacies
stacy is cope
she will cheat on anyone that has ever registered for this website
i just want a 4.5 psl loyal shy virgin
alas i will never have that

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 5634 and Hades
Slaying isn’t satisfying in the long run, who would’ve thought. LTR mogs but it’s impossible to find a girl who isn’t a whore to do it with.

• +1
Reactions: JL~, Toth's thot, Deleted member 275 and 5 others
I used to do drugs, I still do, but I used to too.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JL~, Atem Rah, sytyl and 3 others
stacy is cope
she will cheat on anyone that has ever registered for this website
i just want a 4.5 psl loyal shy virgin
alas i will never have that
There is no such thing, if she is above 4 PSL then she isn't a virgin

• So Sad
Reactions: sytyl
Jfl at showing a picture of your dad to a girl and asking who is better looking, some people on here may be more mentally fucked than I thought

F2E808D3 B609 44F0 9CCF 35B9782CFFBB

There is no such thing, if she is above 4 PSL then she isn't a virgin
blanket statement that is the result of having 82 days on .me jfl
they are rare but they do exist, it is especially hard to be shy/insecure with the infinite validation women receive from weak men on the internet nowadays
however, they still exist
however, i wont find them lmfao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and Stare
Jfl at showing a picture of your dad to a girl and asking who is better looking, some people on here may be more mentally fucked than I thought
honestly it came up casually in conversation i dont remember how, i just ended up showing her a picture and jokingly asked who was better looking
she said him :feelscry:

blanket statement that is the result of having 82 days on .me jfl
they are rare but they do exist, it is especially hard to be shy/insecure with the infinite validation women receive from weak men on the internet nowadays
however, they still exist
however, i wont find them lmfao
My lay count is higher than yours tho :feelsez:

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and malignant
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stare
Did you grow up without any sexual or ltr relationships in your teen years? Missing out on "teenage love"?

My theory is that some people on here didn't have that so therefore they overcompensate later in life by trying to find the most innocent virgin girlfriend, and LTRing her.

But they get depressed because no such thing exists.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and malignant
i could double mine in the next month ngl, i just dont care to :ogre:
Brutal
Ngl bro, I don't know a single girl who is PSL 4,5+ and virgin, there are some 3,5 that are virgins tho

• +1
  • So Sad
Did you grow up without any sexual or ltr relationships in your teen years? Missing out on "teenage love"?

My theory is that some people on here didn't have that so therefore they overcompensate later in life by trying to find the most innocent virgin girlfriend, and LTRing her.

But they get depressed because no such thing exists.
yes i am 20 and only lost my virginity until 2 months ago
i went to an obscure high school with a large percentage of erectus then ldared in basement for 2 years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7521
yes i am 20 and only lost my virginity until 2 months ago
i went to an obscure high school with a large percentage of erectus then ldared in basement for 2 years
I feel like that's the reason why tbh. You think you missed out during high school and now are trying to compensate by slaying or finding a ultra virgin girlfriend.

But now your in limbo because you don't like slaying and your virgin girlfriend doesnt exist.

Honestly feel like not a lot of guys want the slaying life and would rather have a super loyal girlfriend.

• +1
The problem is, it simply didn't make me happy. I can't truly open up to these women. Despite acquiring access to the greatest form of physical intimacy, I still crave a genuine connection over anything else.
:feelsbadman:

Slaying isn’t satisfying in the long run, who would’ve thought. LTR mogs but it’s impossible to find a girl who isn’t a whore to do it with.
its especially impossible if you have a shitty social life and are slaying using purely physical traits

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Hades
I feel like that's the reason why tbh. You think you missed out during high school and now are trying to compensate by slaying or finding a ultra virgin girlfriend.

But now your in limbo because you don't like slaying and your virgin girlfriend doesnt exist.

Honestly feel like not a lot of guys want the slaying life and would rather have a super loyal girlfriend.
yea im trying to compensate and i actually kind of was for a bit
i was seeing a 16 yr old girl (legal in my state), sneaking into her room and shit, jumping out the window bc her parents came home etc
it was actually healing ngl
i started liking her over the course of like 2 weeks, but her parents unironically caught us in the act
they took her phone, installed cameras in the house, and banned me from getting inside the gated community
really sad about that tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, sytyl and Deleted member 7521
i was seeing a 16 yr old girl (legal in my state), sneaking into her room and shit, jumping out the window bc her parents came home etc
i started liking her over the course of like 2 weeks, but her parents unironically caught us in the act
they took her phone, installed cameras in the house, and banned me from getting inside the gated community
Jfl at parents, tbh if I was them I wouldn't care, overly controlling your kids will only make them more rebellious.

So you stopped talking? I'd say pursue it if it helps you feel better

• +1
do they know who you are?

and yeah that sucks that parents won't let their daughters date older dudes but force them to date men of the same age

• +1
Tldr life is meaningless and fuck our parents for having us
I guess it depends man, I see heaps of threads here and I get the idea lots of guys here just want a very loyal hot girlfriend.

Swear there's a "slaying is boring" thread every other day

• +1
do they know who you are?

and yeah that sucks that parents won't let their daughters date older dudes but force them to date men of the same age
lmao no
i lied about my name and then dipped
i look 17 so it wasnt weird for that reason, would have reacted the same way for any dude banging their daughter in their house

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
do you remember me?

• Love it
Jfl at parents, tbh if I was them I wouldn't care, overly controlling your kids will only make them more rebellious.

So you stopped talking? I'd say pursue it if it helps you feel better
she gets her phone back for part of the day and snaps me and shit, but she doesnt have a car so its almost impossible for me to see her
also im thinking that obviously she means a lot more to me than i do to her, thats to be expected
she will just move on to the next one after a bit and forget about me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7521
@personalityinkwell already told us your epic story fucking the 16 yearold jb

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: malignant and Deleted member 4612
SHIT THREAD, DID NOT READ. ROPE ASAP.
Jk nigga welcome back :)

• +1
wtf is this shit about love , who cares i thought you were better then this

• +1
wtf is this shit about love , who cares i thought you were better then this
is what it is
ive been alone for so long
ive actually oneitused the jb as well
and now i can never see her again :feelsbadman:

theres no cure for missing out on teenage love and spending youth socially isolated tbh.

• Hmm...
theres no cure for missing out on teenage love and spending youth socially isolated tbh.
i was getting the cure bro
i went to this girls house 6 out of the 9 days i met her, best times of my life when i was there
i dont feel like typing out all the specifics but ill never see her again