chadpreetinthemaking

chadpreetinthemaking

Son or abortion crew
So here it is, my completely revised and reconsidered looksmaxxing plan:

Short term (in the next year and a bit):
Hit the gym consistently and maintain a good diet
Get 8-9 hours of sleep daily
Skincaremaxxing
Get some tattoos (a full sleeve and a few on my chest and back)
Get IMDO (A surgery to fix my overbite that grows the lower jaw to make it longer and wider, as well as widen my palate)
Lose my tan to make my skin lighter.

Long Term (4-5 years):
Get orbital rim implants from either Eppley or Yaremchuk
Consult Taban to get my NCT corrected.
Get Stroma once it is confirmed to be safe.
Maybe a rhinoplasty if the palate widening doesnt improve my mouth to nose to an ideal level.

I don't know how much Ill ascend with this, but I do know doing all this will make me as GL as possible, to a point where at least some qts find me GL. To all the bitch made playa haters reading this (you know who you are), FUCK YOU.

@Brandon10 will be stroma have a good chance in being safe?

@Brandon10 will be stroma have a good chance in being safe?
I have no idea, you'd have to ask someone that researches this kind of stuff (PhDs in ophthalmology and oculoplastic surgery, not the average PSL shitposter). Unlike many faggots here who think they're the equivalent of MDs and spread bullshit - artist advice, I've never claimed to be an expert. It's just common sense that I use when I object to endeavors like Stroma. They haven't published anywhere the research they may be doing and the only thing they've done are just give some before-afters on their Facebook page captioning them with how satisfied their customers are. Until the people - ophthalmologists (hopefully) come out to the public of the scientific community and explain what they've done and present their case studies like what happens in all new techniques that emerge AND get similar approval from some 1st world country's relevant FDA, it's not safe.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, chadpreetinthemaking and wellthatsucks
I have no idea, you'd have to ask someone that researches this kind of stuff. Unlike many faggots here who think they're the equivalent of MDs and spread bullshit - artist advice, I've never claimed to be an expert. It's just common sense that I use when I object to endeavors like Stroma. They haven't published anywhere the research they're doing and the only thing they've done are just give some before-afters on their Facebook page captioning them with how satisfied their customers are. Until the people - ophthalmologists (hopefully) come out to the public of the scientific community and explain what they've done and present their case studies like what happens in all new techniques that emerge AND get similar approval from some 1st world country's relevant FDA, it's not safe.
I see. I thought the literature is available but I wasnt curious enough to read it since I won't be getting it anytime soon

Do you think they are hiding something?

Do you think they are hiding something?
Not in any conspiracy way, but I think they may be over-presenting / cherry-picking their best results or even inflate the amount of patients they've actually treated.

• +1
Reactions: wellthatsucks
Ottoplasty
Maybe, but it is not top priority.
Not in any conspiracy way, but I think they may be over-presenting / cherry-picking their best results or even inflate the amount of patients they've actually treated.
Idk we'll wait and see till it comes out and once people actually get it, and see peoples actual results.

Last edited:
@cocainecowboy do the honors

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846