My rhinoplasty surgeon tried to bluepill me ONCE AGAIN

NoPainNoChick

NoPainNoChick

Whatever it takes
I had a rhinoplasty 2 months ago (my third surgery). The result is very subtle but I am satisfied.

A week after the surgery, when I saw my surgeon to remove the nose cast, he said:
"Anyway, all the girls were in love with you when I put your pictures in the operating room."
I was like "Haha, good one bro. :lul: "

Today, I had another consultation with him.
As he walked me to the exit, he asked me:
"It's fine now, you won't do anymore surgery, right?"
I said "Idk, will see."
And guess what he replied?
"Come on, you look like a god"

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
A KHHV oldcel who "looks like a god" yeah for sure JFL :lul:

What does that mean?
That means that I look so weak and insecure that people feel they need to bluepill me. They think I can't handle the hard truth.
Worst, they think I'm a fucking idiot who will believe such a ridiculous compliment.

It's beyond O.V.E.R
Even when I tried ascending, people treat me as the subhuman that I have always been. :rage:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, looksmaxmax, Melo95 and 8 others
tale from mentally ill teen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Deleted member 22047, Slob and 4 others
Another fucking humblebragging mentalcel, does it never get old?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wannabe prettyboy, HarrierDuBois, MakinMogReturns and 6 others
autism

• +1
Reactions: Tasty17 and Deleted member 21863
Another fucking humblebragging mentalcel, does it never get old?
This is not humble-bragging I swear.
I'm below average by far.

But when people want to bluepill me it drives me crazy. I don't need to be comforted, I don't need to be lied to. People think I'm an idiot.

post your pics, lets see if ur that much of a subhuman them
This is not humble-bragging I swear.
I'm below average by far.

But when people want to bluepill me it drives me crazy. I don't need to be comforted, I don't need to be lied to. People think I'm an idiot.

he's not the dude in his PFP

the dude in his PFP is maxence from SKAM france series

@Niko69 maxence looks like your older hotter brother

• Woah
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
he's not the dude in his PFP

the dude in his PFP is maxence from SKAM france series

@Niko69 maxence looks like your older hotter brother
I agree, looks like @Niko69, but more stronger face. More emo vibes though in a way, but in a hot way. Similar, but maybe @Niko69 has more appeal despite less handsome due to not looking emo and more broad appeal? Not sure, both are good looks, but yeah Maxence is good looks for sure.

@Niko69 Check DM whenever you get the chance as sometimes you don't check it cause of something. It's important and eye opening I would say.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and alriodai
I agree, looks like @Niko69, but more stronger face. More emo vibes though in a way, but in a hot way. Similar, but maybe @Niko69 has more appeal despite less handsome due to not looking emo and more broad appeal? Not sure, both are good looks, but yeah Maxence is good looks for sure.

@Niko69 Check DM whenever you get the chance as sometimes you don't check it cause of something. It's important and eye opening I would say.
SKAM is a big series, so many men in it and Maxence and Chris from there are the most simped by girls

• +1
Reactions: Leo69
SKAM is a big series, so many men in it and Maxence and Chris from there are the most simped by girls
I know the series. I see it on YouTube, and I agree. Maxence and Chris, but what about William? Chris and William are known ones too, but it seems Chris mogs William in appeal.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Pm me your pics OP.

I know the series. I see it on YouTube, and I agree. Maxence and Chris, but what about William? Chris and William are known ones too, but it seems Chris mogs William in appeal.
William would get rated below average on here but he's literally the typical tall college and high school slayers I see

I literally know slayers that LOOK EXACTLY like him

Chris is more a prettyboyish slayer

@Leo69 SKAM is the most realistic series for teenagers

JFL at Euphoria with niggas and bitches that look above 20s

SKAM use realistic teenagers slayers and the potrayal is so realistic

I had a rhinoplasty 2 months ago (my third surgery). The result is very subtle but I am satisfied.

A week after the surgery, when I saw my surgeon to remove the nose cast, he said:
"Anyway, all the girls were in love with you when I put your pictures in the operating room."

I said "Idk, will see."

What does that mean?
That means that I look so weak and insecure that people feel they need to bluepill me. They think I can't handle the hard truth.
Worst, they think I'm a fucking idiot who will believe such a ridiculous compliment.

It's beyond O.V.E.R
Even when I tried ascending, people treat me as the subhuman that I have always been. :rage:
Post pics

William would get rated below average on here but he's literally the typical tall college and high school slayers I see

I literally know slayers that LOOK EXACTLY like him

Chris is more a prettyboyish slayer
William is definitely HTN/Chadlite range at least lol. I think low-tier Chadlite. I think it's preference for William and Chris, but Chris has more appeal it seems like. Both facially in PSL around the same. Just projection on your part I feel like. Brutal height pill btw here lol. Most girls because of height would pick William easily in club setting now thinking about it, but Chris does looked cooked in one of these photos due to haircut. Actually now thinking about it, I think facially based on these photos and from most photos I see in their best versions that William mogs LOL.

b0b6e771967d02fb3501b0043cc4c3c5.png
07726025b55c6c1a17190216850f416e.png
895fb8e933d9c995d68d5164f0d698c6.png

Nice double reply btw lol.

• JFL
William is definitely HTN/Chadlite range at least lol. I think low-tier Chadlite. I think it's preference for William and Chris, but Chris has more appeal it seems like. Both facially in PSL around the same. Just projection on your part I feel like. Brutal height pill btw here lol. Most girls because of height would pick William easily in club setting now thinking about it, but Chris does looked cooked in one of these photos due to haircut. Actually now thinking about it, I think facially based on these photos and from most photos I see in their best versions that William mogs LOL.

b0b6e771967d02fb3501b0043cc4c3c5.png
07726025b55c6c1a17190216850f416e.png
895fb8e933d9c995d68d5164f0d698c6.png

Nice double reply btw lol.
Yeah william mogs tbh, its just probably placebo sicne i seen more chris edits than william

William also brutally height mog Chris and he's 186cm

Meanwhile users say they're 189 cm here and say they get height mogged by girls JFL

No I do really think users would tell William here to get a nosejob, lip fillers and castor oil and all that shit JFL

Yeah william mogs tbh, its just probably placebo sicne i seen more chris edits than william

William also brutally height mog Chris and he's 186cm

Meanwhile users say they're 189 cm here and say they get height mogged by girls JFL

No I do really think users would tell William here to get a nosejob, lip fillers and castor oil and all that shit JFL
Agreed, I had that placebo for a minute since I see more Chris edits than William as well. I guess cause he is pretty boy and most girls who make those edits are younger who like pretty boys, but William is more Chad phenotype, which has more appeal to get more smashable girls too I feel like.

Exactly, strong height pill especially for club setting where height is important.

Sounds legit, but most users here are nerds, so makes sense in regards to that LOL. Who cares what they have to think anyways. What matters is the reality and results.

• +1

I said "Idk, will see."

What does that mean?

It's beyond O.V.E.R
What did you get rhino for? I have a bulb like nose issue. But am super afraid of a botched rhino. So have been looking around for methods to decrease its size with chemicals

What did you get rhino for? I have a bulb like nose issue. But am super afraid of a botched rhino. So have been looking around for methods to decrease its size with chemicals
To reduce the nose hump, to fix slight tip deviation (causing my nose to look crooked from 3/4 view), to slim down rounded tip (disgusting from profile), to reduce dorsal base width (too large from front).

You need to consult very good surgeon if you want to get rhino, it's not trivial at all, especially if tip needs to be retouched. It will involve grafting and reshaping the cartilage, only skilled surgeons can do it.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
This is relatable as fuck. You can easily tell the difference between a genuine compliment and a bluepilled one. People who try to spread false bluepill deserve to be raped to death and be filled with cum in their corpse's skull

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26774, Ultravisionary Bism and NoPainNoChick
post face or tales

How are your interactions with women? +results on tinder?
Try that and that will most likely determine if he is blue pulling you or not, I just find it odd that he would say you look like a god, when they blue pill you and you are sub5 they would say something like: you look fine or there is nothing wrong with your face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22775

I said "Idk, will see."

What does that mean?

It's beyond O.V.E.R
How do u look