My rhinoplasty will be cancelled because I caught Covid

NoPainNoChick

NoPainNoChick

Whatever it takes
I'm mad. FUCK.

I was supposed to have a rhinoplasty next week. This weekend I felt a little sick so this afternoon I made a Covid test to reassure myself. Guess what? I'm fucking positive. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

That means the hospital likely won't accept to operate on me.
The operation will be postponed and I will lose 3~4 more fucking months.

That drives me crazy. In 2 years I never caught this shitty virus and the only time it happens is now, at the worst time. Life is such a joke... :feelsrope:

I'm considering buying a fake negative test online. But that implies that if there's an investigation in a few years, the police can find me. I'm not frauding to go to the bar, I'm frauding to enter a building full of weak people, so I'm risking a lot.

Why? Why is this so complicated? Why is it that even when I make efforts to improve myself, life puts barriers in my way? :feelswah:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, AscendingHero, Administrator and 3 others
Post your nose and morphed outcome

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
I'm considering buying a fake negative test online. But that implies that if there's an investigation in a few years, the police can find me. I'm not frauding to go to the bar, I'm frauding to enter a building full of weak people, so I'm risking a lot.
dude ur not going to go to jail for bullshit like that, its literally just your own health ur putting at risk. govt dont give a fuck about us.

just buy fake test u pussy and get it

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Deleted member
no need for incel rage. just make more money in the mean time

smegma grindset

• JFL
Here in the UK your COVID test results are self reported. In the UK you could just report it at negative. If you have already reported it as posititve to an official place lying will be harder.

What day is it? If its at the end of next week. Have you paid a depoist yet? What country are you in?

Do you know if going under general aesthetsia while infected with COVID 19 is safe?

You could just lie but do so at your own risk.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 17829, Deleted member and 1 other person
Here in the UK your COVID test results are self reported. In the UK you could just report it at negative. If you have already reported it as posititve to an official place lying will be harder.

What day is it? If its at the end of next week. Have you paid a depoist yet? What country are you in?

Do you know if going under general aesthetsia while infected with COVID 19 is safe?

You could just lie but do so at your own risk.
Surgery is scheduled on friday but I didn't pay anything yet.
Where I live the test must be done in a laboratory which then enters the result in an online database. It generates a certificate which is then verified several times before operation at the hospital. There is no way I can just lie unfortunately.
I think there is a higher mortality rate for people with Covid under general anesthesia, but I don't know if it applies to people < 30 yo.

• So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
just wait the 3 months bro

Surgery is scheduled on friday but I didn't pay anything yet.
Where I live the test must be done in a laboratory which then enters the result in an online database. It generates a certificate which is then verified several times before operation at the hospital. There is no way I can just lie unfortunately.
I think there is a higher mortality rate for people with Covid under general anesthesia, but I don't know if it applies to people < 30 yo.
Well RIP.

Just rescedule it for a later date. Nothing you can do unfortunately. Tell them ASAP that you have COVID

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 16834
Get another test somewhere else. A lot of these Covid tests report differently.

I’d test at different places until I report negative

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
dude ur not going to go to jail for bullshit like that, its literally just your own health ur putting at risk. govt dont give a fuck about us.

just buy fake test u pussy and get it
Just imagine if I finally manage to look decent and start enjoying the life when one day the police knocks on my door. :feelswhy:

Life is so ironic with me, it could really go like this. Even if I don't go to jail I will have to pay thousands of dollars for saving 3 months...

• JFL
Just imagine if I finally manage to look decent and start enjoying the life when one day the police knocks on my door. :feelswhy:

Life is so ironic with me, it could really go like this. Even if I don't go to jail I will have to pay thousands of dollars for saving 3 months...
dude stop being ridiculous police would laugh

i easily have the worst nose on this forum, im under 18 and broke tho so i cant get a rhino rn
post proof my ethnic downturned nose would beat you ngl

maybe it's a sign from upper, that your surgeon is a known botcher

I'm mad. FUCK.

I was supposed to have a rhinoplasty next week. This weekend I felt a little sick so this afternoon I made a Covid test to reassure myself. Guess what? I'm fucking positive. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

That drives me crazy. In 2 years I never caught this shitty virus and the only time it happens is now, at the worst time. Life is such a joke... :feelsrope:

Why? Why is this so complicated? Why is it that even when I make efforts to improve myself, life puts barriers in my way? :feelswah:
Don’t get a fake test jfl just get a rapid test and put water on the swab instead of putting it in your nose

High inhib af

I test positive for covid a few hours before my flight so just had @ArvidGustavsson make me fake covid test so I could fly xD

And nothing happened to me

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted
I'm mad. FUCK.

You prob did not catch anything since those PCR tests are naturally flawed to react positive on anything. You got screwed by the scamdemic that is all.

Tell them they can put a mask on you while they operate

• JFL
Reactions: Rude