My right ramus is visibly longer than the left

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
My left gonion is around mouth level but the right one is below that. Right ramus is about 6 mm longer than the left. Not asking whether there's surgery to fix this since I have more significant flaws to take care of and it isn't worth the money and effort imo but does any of you have such a pronounced difference in ramus length too?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
not the same but similar i guess.
my right ramus and gonion significantly different than the left because it goes inwards while left one is pronounced and goes outwards.
so my right side is shitty, weak incel tier while left side is pretty.

these kind of asymmetries generally happens due to birth defections.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
chewing and sleeping on 1 side can affect it

yes about 4-5 mm difference

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Bewusst
My left gonion is around mouth level but the right one is below that. Right ramus is about 6 mm longer than the left. Not asking whether there's surgery to fix this since I have more significant flaws to take care of and it isn't worth the money and effort imo but does any of you have such a pronounced difference in ramus length too?

You may have facial assemtry you will need bijaw surgery to fix it tbqh or you could get fillers but they mitigate fast and they can leave some wear on the skin also the rink of it looking fake always exists if too much is excerted you will look like bogdanoff if to little is inserted you may lose facial harmony

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
not the same but similar i guess.
my right ramus and gonion significantly different than the left because it goes inwards while left one is pronounced and goes outwards.
so my right side is shitty, weak incel tier while left side is pretty.

these kind of asymmetries generally happens due to birth defections.
both my ramuses are inward-tilted but chewing gum helped a little to make my jaw look less narrow

I have this asymmetry since birth tho

chewing and sleeping on 1 side can affect it
No, chewing or sleeping posture will not change ramus length but masseter hypertrophy is helping regardless

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
You may have facial assemtry you will need bijaw surgery to fix it tbqh or you could get fillers but they mitigate fast and they can leave some wear on the skin also the rink of it looking fake always exists if too much is excerted you will look like bogdanoff if to little is inserted you may lose facial harmony
As I said, I'm not planning to get surgery or anything to change it. I have other flaws that matter more

As I said, I'm not planning to get surgery or anything to change it. I have other flaws that matter more

Asseymtery is a pretty big flaw