My right side is disgusting

Ninja186

Ninja186

Iron
My front side (right) looks way worst than the other but somehow my left side profil is f*cked. I had braces 3months ago but i always broke my brackets. Can you give me tips to fix my right side ( i already sleep on my back)

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
unless its severe no one notices it

• +1
Reactions: dannydipss
My front side (right) looks way worst than the other but somehow my left side profil is f*cked. I had braces 3months ago but i always broke my brackets. Can you give me tips to fix my right side ( i already sleep on my back)
I have the exact same thing. My right side profile is perfect but my left is disgusting. My left side looks much better from the front and my right is worse.

I've noticed that my right cheekbone is higher set which gives me more under-eye support that helps with the side profile. My left side's cheekbone is more front-set but not as high-set, this makes it look better from the front but worse from the side.

I can feel the asymmetries in my retainer and I've been thinking about pulling or pushing methods that could fix this issue (might be cope unless I bench 340)

• +1
Reactions: Ninja186