My ROAD to NEW PERSONALITY

D

Deleted member 52905

𐙚 im a girl •ﻌ•ྀི౨ৎ

THis was my old personality, i was sumbmissive, kind, funny, nice, friendly and always tried hard to make people happy. i was also shy and introverted

THIS WAS ALL FOR ME TO ATTRACT AN ANIME COSPLAYING MOMMY LIKE THIS
:
however, it seems in the united kingdom these dont exist, and even if they did. I think theyd prefer someone dominant

so i got up out my chair, and decieded. Gambare Gambare......

NEw personality: A D O N I S

Ill turn into a dark triad, confident, over cocky, aggressive, fighter, dropout, drug addict, fuck boy, cheater/

im gonna cut off everyone and go to the gym, ill learn how to fight and carry myself, ill become more red and angry with everything. NO MORE MR NICE GUY

im also getting bullied in one of my classes by my "friend" im just gonna tell him to shut the fuck up tomorrow when i go sit next to him.

i am now god. i will update u guys on my journey...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: T50 Demon, lstar2005 and Toth's thot
bump

only problem tho is im 5,8 nigga wtf fuck

not even Andreischev could turn you into Adonis

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52905
View attachment 2675951View attachment 2675952
THis was my old personality, i was sumbmissive, kind, funny, nice, friendly and always tried hard to make people happy. i was also shy and introverted

THIS WAS ALL FOR ME TO ATTRACT AN ANIME COSPLAYING MOMMY LIKE THIS
: View attachment 2675956 however, it seems in the united kingdom these dont exist, and even if they did. I think theyd prefer someone dominant

so i got up out my chair, and decieded. Gambare Gambare......

NEw personality: A D O N I S
View attachment 2675963View attachment 2675964View attachment 2675965
Ill turn into a dark triad, confident, over cocky, aggressive, fighter, dropout, drug addict, fuck boy, cheater/

im gonna cut off everyone and go to the gym, ill learn how to fight and carry myself, ill become more red and angry with everything. NO MORE MR NICE GUY

im also getting bullied in one of my classes by my "friend" im just gonna tell him to shut the fuck up tomorrow when i go sit next to him.

i am now god. i will update u guys on my journey...
You just proved looks=personality
You literally showed your personality with some boy first and chad second

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Deleted member 52905
ur stalking my account u fucking teachers pet, go rope you ugly fucker no more looksmaxxing for you unfortunately
no im searching throught looksmaxxing section "no more mr nice guy"

not entertaining enough to be stalking your shit lol