Deleted member 16782

Bronze
time to fucking ascend my low t ass into gigachad tiers of t

Stats right now:
Height: 5'10.5/179cm
Weight 135-140lbs/62-63kg

training experience
1+ year of training of 5x5 programs
was at 70kg 22% bf due to low t, was extremely hard for me to gain muscle even with calculated daily macros, protein. Correct form. Lifts was: Bench 82.5kg, Deadlift 140kg, Squats 115kg
Now i have not worked out for over a year thanks to accutane.

Test levels: Waiting for the bloodwork results before i start roiding. Guessing i am at the lower range of test as i have ED problems, Every low t symptom in the book. Can't even workout anymore due to taking accutane for over 8 months which most likely fucked my testosterone production up completely. I look low T and i act low T.

Face & Body -

plan:
500mg testosterone enanthate /wk ) - 2x 0.5ml injection Monday, Thursday
12 weeks
AI - Arimidex 0.25-0.5 every other day when any signs of gyno. Really unsure about this part, should i keep going until i feel fine?. Don't wanna crash my estrogen levels. Will not be able to check bloodwork so frequent so will be hella hard to know.

After 12 weeks go over to a TRT dosage.
Gonna start with 150mg/wk, check blood work - test & estrogen 4 weeks after to know if i should up my dosage or lower it.
12 Weeks cruise & Repeat

Also gonna add MK677 low dosage of 10mg, in order for the benefits of hair, skin, appetite.

What do you guys think?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
post face?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16782
Also gonna add MK677 low dosage of 10mg, in order for the benefits of hair, skin, appetite.
use also hyperzine A with mk677

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Deleted member 16782
You wasted a year doing a 5x5, but still shouldn't look like that.
Eat more. Do a hypertrophy routine before doing drugs.

You wasted a year doing a 5x5, but still shouldn't look like that.
Eat more. Do a hypertrophy routine before doing drugs.
if my test levels are fine i will wait to inject until my endocrine system is completely developed and figure out what the fuck accutane did to me
most likely it's not the case as i cant even fucking workout anymore, every time i try to workout i get extreme fatigue, i simply dont have the energy for it, i get extremely weak. i also have extreme libido problems. If my testosterone levels are fine then it's something completely fucked up. I need to inject, just look at me dude. I might aswell kill myself in my current state
never take accutane jfl

programs i did was mostly phul and icf 5x5 when i worked out, so both hypertrophy and 5x5

Last edited:
if my test levels are fine i will wait to inject until my endocrine system is completely developed and figure out what the fuck accutane did to me
most likely it's not the case as i cant even fucking workout anymore, every time i try to workout i get extreme fatigue, i simply dont have the energy for it, i get extremely weak. i also have extreme libido problems. If my testosterone levels are fine then it's something completely fucked up. I need to inject, just look at me dude. I might aswell kill myself in my current state
never take accutane jfl

programs i did was mostly phul and icf 5x5 when i worked out, so both hypertrophy and 5x5
what country are you in? In the US it's standard to go to a doc once and year as an adult and get blood tests.

If you are symptomatic just go to a doctor with your symptoms and get your hormones checked. You also might be able to just order the labs yourself depending on your country.

If you are feeling that badly then you may actually have low T so don't wait. You also won't get good results from the gym either so make it a priority and doing roids illegally is useless if you can get it medically and do TRT properly.

• +1
what country are you in? In the US it's standard to go to a doc once and year as an adult and get blood tests.

If you are symptomatic just go to a doctor with your symptoms and get your hormones checked. You also might be able to just order the labs yourself depending on your country.

If you are feeling that badly then you may actually have low T so don't wait. You also won't get good results from the gym either so make it a priority and doing roids illegally is useless if you can get it medically and do TRT properly.
Scandinavia, it's extremely hard to get TRT prescribed here, especially for those my age. Doctors prescribe anti-depressants instead, extremely cucked country. Also there are not so many doctors here with experience regarding trt. I feel so bad for many people over here that are depressed, most likely its caused by low testosterone but doctors will never check your levels, and if they do they will most likely not do shit if you have low t and prescribe anti depressants instead like fucking vitamin pills to a huge amount of people. It's insane really, so many here are on anti depressants when they need testosterone tbh.

I have safe source of roids, i buy it online with bitcoin, i already got everything i need. PCT, AI, syringe, needles, vials. Just waiting for blood work until i start injecting. Consequences are more getting caught with it, in gyms here police can come up to you and demand you to take blood test if they suspect steroid use :lul:

blood work is the harder part, it's hella expensive to get it and the nearest blood work lab is pretty damn far away from where i live.

Last edited:
If you are feeling that badly then you may actually have low T so don't wait. You also won't get good results from the gym either so make it a priority and doing roids illegally is useless if you can get it medically and do TRT properly

im waiting for the results of my testosterone level blood work and if they are low i will inject immediately. First do a blast to learn how to controll estrogen and get a sense of how testosterone feels. And then find out what my trt dosage is. Yeah i will most likely be on for life, but i have PCT if i need to go off.

but tbh, just looks at my body and face, do i look like a high t guy? :lul: nah even if i had normal levels, testosterone would make me ascend hella a lot and would most likely make my life much better

cant fucking wait tbh, are you injecting?

Last edited:
im waiting for the results of my testosterone level blood work and if they are low i will inject immediately. First do a blast to learn how to controll estrogen and get a sense of how testosterone feels. And then find out what my trt dosage is. Yeah i will most likely be on for life, but i have PCT if i need to go off.

but tbh, just looks at my body and face, do i look like a high t guy? :lul: nah even if i had normal levels, testosterone would make me ascend hella a lot and would most likely make my life much better

cant fucking wait tbh, are you injecting?
No I don't need it but am fairly knowledgeable,

time to fucking ascend my low t ass into gigachad tiers of t

Stats right now:
Height: 5'10.5/179cm
Weight 135-140lbs/62-63kg

training experience
1+ year of training of 5x5 programs
was at 70kg 22% bf due to low t, was extremely hard for me to gain muscle even with calculated daily macros, protein. Correct form. Lifts was: Bench 82.5kg, Deadlift 140kg, Squats 115kg
Now i have not worked out for over a year thanks to accutane.

Test levels: Waiting for the bloodwork results before i start roiding. Guessing i am at the lower range of test as i have ED problems, Every low t symptom in the book. Can't even workout anymore due to taking accutane for over 8 months which most likely fucked my testosterone production up completely. I look low T and i act low T.

Face & Body -

plan:
500mg testosterone enanthate /wk ) - 2x 0.5ml injection Monday, Thursday
12 weeks
AI - Arimidex 0.25-0.5 every other day when any signs of gyno. Really unsure about this part, should i keep going until i feel fine?. Don't wanna crash my estrogen levels. Will not be able to check bloodwork so frequent so will be hella hard to know.

After 12 weeks go over to a TRT dosage.
Gonna start with 150mg/wk, check blood work - test & estrogen 4 weeks after to know if i should up my dosage or lower it.
12 Weeks cruise & Repeat

What do you guys think?

too much fucken arimidex u moron , there is no arimidex dose that keeps estrogen levels stable you will crash then spike when u come off as it all unbinds off the aromatase enzyme

• +1
too much fucken arimidex u moron , there is no arimidex dose that keeps estrogen levels stable you will crash then spike when u come off as it all unbinds off the aromatase enzyme
So whats your advice then?

So whats your advice then?
Take 0.5 mg Arimidex twice a week once you are on 500 mg test, but only if your estrogen is very high. If it is not yet you still developing gyno use Raloxifene instead. Why don't you use an AAS as well? MK is weak as shit.

Just because you have ED it doesn't mean you are low T.

• +1
Take 0.5 mg Arimidex twice a week once you are on 500 mg test, but only if your estrogen is very high. If it is not yet you still developing gyno use Raloxifene instead. Why don't you use an AAS as well? MK is weak as shit.

Just because you have ED it doesn't mean you are low T.
Well i'll see when i get my testosterone levels.

this is me now after accutane with 8 months + of not lifting -

and this was before accutane when i lifted regulary, i was at 150-155lbs with 20-22% bf, as you can see my face is pretty damn bloated here even when at a low weight
I have always been a low t looking guy and i'm tired of it tbh, accutane completely destroyed me, i cant workout anymore due to lack of energy.

if the test results come out as low im sure as hell gonna start injecting as it will probably ascend me completely and turn me into a better version of myself

Well i'll see when i get my testosterone levels.

this is me now after accutane with 8 months + of not lifting -

and this was before accutane when i lifted regulary, i was at 150-155lbs with 20-22% bf, as you can see my face is pretty damn bloated here even when at a low weight
I have always been a low t looking guy and i'm tired of it tbh, accutane completely destroyed me, i cant workout anymore due to lack of energy.

if the test results come out as low im sure as hell gonna start injecting as it will probably ascend me completely and turn me into a better version of myself

I bet your T levels are average. I had low energy low libido as well. T levels were like 450 ng / dl. I injected testosterone, tried 125 mg then 250 mg per week, nothing has changed. It is all due to fucked up brain chemistry which you can't change overnight.

If I were you I would do 300 mg test + Anavar cycle instead of 500 mg test alone, but I understand most experts recommend a test only cycle for a beginner. I suggest you to read about AIs before you fuck yourself up. Don't touch Arimidex, opt for Aromasin instead.

• +1
I bet your T levels are average. I had low energy low libido as well. T levels were like 450 ng / dl. I injected testosterone, tried 125 mg then 250 mg per week, nothing has changed. It is all due to fucked up brain chemistry which you can't change overnight.

If I were you I would do 300 mg test + Anavar cycle instead of 500 mg test alone, but I understand most experts recommend a test only cycle for a beginner. I suggest you to read about AIs before you fuck yourself up. Don't touch Arimidex, opt for Aromasin instead.
I only got arimidex at home right now, i will probably start with a really low dosage instead at 0.25mg twice a week on and then adjust from there to make sure i dont fuck anything up. I mean its a low dosage of test if i would do 300 /wk so maybe i wont need an ai at all depending on how i aromatize

I only got arimidex at home right now, i will probably start with a really low dosage instead at 0.25mg twice a week on and then adjust from there to make sure i dont fuck anything up. I mean its a low dosage of test if i would do 300 /wk so maybe i wont need an ai at all depending on how i aromatize
Like the other poster said, you will probably crash your estrogen with arimidex and it will spike once you stop using that. Both are bad. That is why using aromasin would be a better idea. You can get Aromasin from Napsgear or ExpressPCT both are legit sources.

• +1
Like the other poster said, you will probably crash your estrogen with arimidex and it will spike once you stop using that. Both are bad. That is why using aromasin would be a better idea. You can get Aromasin from Napsgear or ExpressPCT both are legit sources.
Okay, will try to get aromasin instead then, thanks man!

• +1
Reactions: jfcage

Users who are viewing this thread

Back