My roidmaxxing begins tomorrow!

fjor2096

fjor2096

Zephir
16 weeks of 350 mg of Test E (injected EOD) starts tomorrow!

Gone are the days of being a 130 lb skinny fat lanklet with a cage tier bideltoid and a chest-hip ratio that mogs most foids. It's unthinkable how many more times my new self will mog my old self once I fill out my frame and have a chiseled face.

During this time I will record my progress and turn it into a giant report during the summer of 2023 (since I will be cruising instead of PCTing), drop a reply below if you want to be tagged.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Hipcel, Solar and 3 others
Test only :unsure:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13021 and fjor2096
Where is the roid nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19896, fjor2096 and Deleted member 18052
what made you start exogenous anabolic?

Nigga my natural testosterone level is 700 ng/dL, wtf you doing

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Best of luck I would run AIs if I was u especially at ur age since you’re probably still growing

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096 and currylightskin
Inshallah you will ascend my little rice boy ☝️🤲🤲🤙🤙🤙

• Love it
Reactions: fjor2096
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and fjor2096
Ahh sorry man, I'm bad with converting shit and math in general, nevermind
Nah it's all good, everyone responds differently anyway (there was a guy on reddit that needed 400 mg just to reach 700)

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
Best of luck I would run AIs if I was u especially at ur age since you’re probably still growing
I'm 6'2 already but I have AIs just in case I want to run 500+ or if I aromatize on 350.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
that's little bit over TRT dose :lul::lul: do more, man. don't listen to that cookie cutter MPMD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and fjor2096
tag me

• +1
Test alone won't change you much my nigga. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news:lul:

Edit-Holy shit. Just seen the dosage. 350mg EOD? that's almost 1.5 grams of test per week :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19896
Test alone won't change you much my nigga. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news:lul:
I'm literally 130 lbs jfl you can build muscle on test without even working out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
T alone is good for 16. Make sure your thyroid is healthy. If its better to be close to hyperthyroid than hypo. In other words make sure your health is in check before doing any of the extra stuff

• +1
T alone is good for 16. Make sure your thyroid is healthy. If its better to be close to hyperthyroid than hypo. In other words make sure your health is in check before doing any of the extra stuff
I ordered Thyroid medication from the same place I got my gear but I won't use it till I see the results from my blood test (which I'm doing today).

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
  • +1
Reactions: Hipcel
Edit-Holy shit. Just seen the dosage. 350mg EOD? that's almost 1.5 grams of test per week :lul::lul::lul::lul:
No no no I meant 350 mg total split into EOD injections. JFL I'd do tren before I inject 1.5 gram of gear each week.

Mirin

tag me

• +1
Dickmaxxing and better jaw line
Literallt does nothing do neither, will.only maybe drop water weight from face and make you see your jawline but no bone growth if that's what Ur looking for

• +1
Reactions: Hipcel
No no no I meant 350 mg total split into EOD injections. JFL I'd do tren before I inject 1.5 gram of gear each week.
ahh in that case, you won't look much different bro. throw in an oral like dbol if you wanna look different though

• Woah
that's little bit over TRT dose :lul::lul: do more, man. don't listen to that cookie cutter MPMD
Go all in or go home. If you decide to shut down ur natural testosterone production u should make it count.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
bro would inject androgynous hormones then eat food

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096 and Deleted member 19896
imaging pining since the first time you step foot inside a gym

Don't waste blasts of steroid if you can't make good progress naturally as a newbie it means your diet and training is subhuman and you shouldn't be roiding in the first place, it would be a waste compared to the progress you can make if they were in check

Inb4 nw3 at 19, i need finasteride etc

• +1
Reactions: Hipcel and ChristianChad
Literallt does nothing do neither, will.only maybe drop water weight from face and make you see your jawline but no bone growth if that's what Ur looking for
DHT increase from test long term will grow my dick and hypertrophy in my masseter muscles with improve my jawline

350 should put me at 1500+ ng/dl
Should be closer to 2500

Also I hope to Jesus you have an AI because even 250mg of testosterone made my face bloat in such an extreme manner that it looked like I gained about 7-8% bodyfat.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ChristianChad and fjor2096

Gone are the days of being a 130 lb skinny fat lanklet with a cage tier bideltoid and a chest-hip ratio that mogs most foids. It's unthinkable how many more times my new self will mog my old self once I fill out my frame and have a chiseled face.

During this time I will record my progress and turn it into a giant report during the summer of 2023 (since I will be cruising instead of PCTing), drop a reply below if you want to be tagged.
You wont be impressed with 350. Go 500 or if ur using 350 at least use an oral for the first couple weeks (superdrol would be awesome for skinnyfat lanklet since I assume your worried about bloat).

• +1
low af mine is 1000 ng
I took my test 2 years ago when I was 16 to check my HGH levels, T and other hormones. 700 isn't low jfl

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
it is lower than the average test level of an old person years ago
You're fucking delusional nigger go touch some grass

Screenshot 2022 06 30 at 021826

Screenshot 2022 06 30 at 021815

Screenshot 2022 06 30 at 022040

dont talk to me ur basically a woman with those levels. my t levels mog nigger
Wow you just mogged my T levels at 16, way to go chad

also just noticed this

Posts606 Reputation277

lmao-laugh.gif

Take this and do us a favor

pepe-the-frog-wearing-a-suit-presenting-a-hang-rope-2b2a59fcd254f068c02d9c78ad3650ae.jpg

also just noticed this

Posts606 Reputation277
homie cares abt rep in a forum omgggg it is WAYYY PAST OVER. STAY HERE AND ROT U NIGGER.
kill yourself ur literally a disgrace, reps are the only validation u get so u should be the one roping
i have a date next week i think she might cancel as i don’t have a good rep in a online forum 💀

Tag me bro

• +1