MY ROLEMODEL JUST POSTED NEW VIDEO!!!! YAHOOO

S

sonic55555

Fire
Joined
Apr 5, 2026
Posts
19,677
Reputation
24,237
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deathninja328, Peubert and Blasian-K

Alright, thanks, sonic55555. Just give me 45 minutes and 44 seconds to get back to you with my thoughts.

I've seen clips of Kostas, however, and he's a goofy guy. Reminds me of throw away, throw away, throw away!
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deathninja328, Peubert, Throw_Away and 1 other person
Alright, thanks, sonic55555. Just give me 45 minutes and 44 seconds to get back to you with my thoughts.

I've seen clips of Kostas, however, and he's a goofy guy. Reminds me of throw away, throw away, throw away!
you hear that @Throw_Away , blasian K is showering praise on you

Im glad youre going to take 45 min to watch it :D, we're having a watch party you and I right now
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Throw_Away and Blasian-K
you hear that @Throw_Away , blasian K is showering praise on you

Im glad youre going to take 45 min to watch it :D, we're having a watch party you and I right now
who the fuck is this throw_away guy
 
  • +1
Reactions: sonic55555
I like this guy he’s funny

I messaged him on IG for his slin source and he DNRD me

So fuck him
Hah! you messaged him for his slin source thats outrageous but bold. i wouldnt have answered either, id gatekeep it hard
 
  • JFL
Reactions: sugarfucker and Throw_Away
dementia-ridden old man can only remember a nigga named pubert @Peubert (Emotional)
old man talks to pidgeons in the park. Throw away are you good man?:hnghn:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Throw_Away
@Blasian-K im 12 min into the video mayn. we got a long way to go ! i hope youre watching too, righttt? :ogre:
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Throw_Away and Blasian-K
cold nano whats up man
I'm thinking to hop on test cause it will feel better and at the end my life sucks rn so give it a try to test
 
  • +1
Reactions: Blasian-K and sonic55555
I'm thinking to hop on test cause it will feel better and at the end my life sucks rn so give it a try to test
do it with anavar and tren, youll see some wild stuff ma mayn
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Blasian-K and cold_nano
@Blasian-K im 12 min into the video mayn. we got a long way to go ! i hope youre watching too, righttt? :ogre:
I can’t see the video, just audio. But he’s talking about his insulin and reusing the same needles, lol.

I don't know if this is the best role model; maybe, idk I'm getting scared…
I'm thinking to hop on test cause it will feel better and at the end my life sucks rn so give it a try to test
Kostas would say, "Just do it like Nike!"

So why not… Now follow me, rep me, gift me, and make a thread in my name praising me, thanks!
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sonic55555 and cold_nano
do it with anavar and tren, youll see some wild stuff ma mayn
I will do it imo it will help in smv and can slay maybe it won't make me infertile or ed?
 
  • +1
Reactions: sonic55555
I can’t see the video, just audio. But he’s talking about his insulin and reusing the same needles, lol.

I don't know if this is the best role model; maybe, idk I'm getting scared…

Kostas would say, "Just do it like Nike!"

So why not… Now follow me, rep me, gift me, and make a thread in my name praising me, thanks!
What he is doin he look like shit
 
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: sonic55555 and Blasian-K
I can’t see the video, just audio. But he’s talking about his insulin and reusing the same needles, lol.

I don't know if this is the best role model; maybe, idk I'm getting scared…

Kostas would say, "Just do it like Nike!"

So why not… Now follow me, rep me, gift me, and make a thread in my name praising me, thanks!
Blasian K i gotchu, ill watch it for the both of us
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Blasian-K
Wtf how did you know this, thats actually what he would say
Clips, I can just tell… Plus, it's what I'd say if I were low inhibition and didn't care, lol.

But I'm not; I'm stuck in my brain… But yeah, yeah, @cold_nano, he's got an East Asian girl. The shit you r/asianmasculinty user would froth at the mouth over. So his life quality is better than all of us in this thread!

Maybe not his functioning organs and stuff, but he fucks, bro, he fucks!
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sonic55555 and cold_nano
Clips, I can just tell… Plus, it's what I'd say if I were low inhibition and didn't care, lol.

But I'm not; I'm stuck in my brain… But yeah, yeah, @cold_nano, he's got an East Asian girl. The shit you r/asianmasculinty user would froth at the mouth over. So his life quality is better than all of us in this thread!

Maybe not his functioning organs and stuff, but he fucks, bro, he fucks!
I'm in india feels same jackass increase smv so I'm getting lean jack afk
 
  • +1
Reactions: Blasian-K
Clips, I can just tell… Plus, it's what I'd say if I were low inhibition and didn't care, lol.

But I'm not; I'm stuck in my brain… But yeah, yeah, @cold_nano, he's got an East Asian girl. The shit you r/asianmasculinty user would froth at the mouth over. So his life quality is better than all of us in this thread!

Maybe not his functioning organs and stuff, but he fucks, bro, he fucks!
Man.. blasian K I think your calling might be to become an author you got the gift of the pen

btw what is your career orientation/school ? just curious
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Blasian-K
Man.. blasian K I think your calling might be to become an author you got the gift of the pen
I appreciate Buddy Sonic, but I can't actually write an entire book of substance, sadly…

I don't have the patience or the knowledge to make something that engaging. So for now I'll just post my babble in this forum!
I'm in india feels same jackass increase smv so I'm getting lean jack afk
Loud and proud of the 🇮🇳 I respect ✊🏿

Alright, I wish you luck, then make it from street trash to a top pimp for me, nigga!
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: accinr, sonic55555 and cold_nano
I appreciate Buddy Sonic, but I can't actually write an entire book of substance, sadly…

I don't have the patience or the knowledge to make something that engaging. So for now I'll just post my babble in this forum!

Loud and proud of the 🇮🇳 I respect ✊🏿

Alright, I wish you luck, then make it from street trash to a top pimp for me, nigga!
and you dont have to either. i dont want to put pressure on you xD just giving you compliements is all. You can even make grammatical errors and we wont mind bud, you can type anything you like just how you like it buddyboyy
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Blasian-K
holy ogre maxxed
 
Hah! you messaged him for his slin source thats outrageous but bold. i wouldnt have answered either, id gatekeep it hard
Are you using CHATGPT to respond I’m fucking caging in class
 

Similar threads

dxo
Replies
0
Views
46
dxo
dxo
roymustang
Replies
3
Views
31
LKira
LKira
antrax
Replies
6
Views
82
antrax
antrax
truecel_KHHV
Replies
45
Views
183
Gaygymmaxx
Gaygymmaxx
moonx
Replies
2
Views
79
moonx
moonx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top