My room is a mess, I’ve been rotting for 2 days straight.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
Im sick, I have a flu and a bit of fever and my room is a complete mess and i’ve been rotting for 2 days straight.

Ill rot for another bit and then clean everything and hit the gym even tho im sick.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, Deleted member 51465, lestoa and 2 others
mogs me mate

I havent had my room cleaned since last november

it's not horrid or anything just got to organize and put away clothes but fuck that shit you know

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and PseudoMaxxer
mogs me mate

I havent had my room cleaned since last november

it's not horrid or anything just got to organize and put away clothes but fuck that shit you know
exactly, mine is clean but I have all my stuff on my desk everywhere and my clothes are just in the bed and shit

• +1
Reactions: Axii
I feel the same way, I just can't clean my room. I can't do it. I can not do it. I mentally break down when I try to clean my room.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
exactly, mine is clean but I have all my stuff on my desk everywhere and my clothes are just in the bed and shit
Mine isn't even clean, I don't want to let my mom clean it up either because why should she clean his 16 year old boys room jfl. I always try to do a little bit every day.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and PseudoMaxxer
Mine isn't even clean, I don't want to let my mom clean it up either because why should she clean his 16 year old boys room jfl. I always try to do a little bit every day.
same, it’s just so hard but i’ll make myself do it because once I do it ill feel so good

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and lestoa
Being sick is good. When I was sick I lost lots of water weight and turned in to male model tier bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Being sick is good. When I was sick I lost lots of water weight and turned in to male model tier bodyfat
Nah im binge eating whatever I see in front of me to get well faster