MY room is so fucking cold ive been eating nothing but mackarel for the past 25 days

Atilapilled

Atilapilled

B0RN TO DIE IN SHIT
Life in bulgaria is dogshit fuck this fucking shithole

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed, watah, nathan and 1 other person
I knew this kid from Bulgaria tbh he was a narcy little sucker

I was 15 or so and he would keep following me around one day even his mom came by and asked to drive me home then I was like nah I can walk and she said wtf I’m not gonna kidnap u

Kid was like 12 or something Idk wtf he wanted from me he’d just keep making racist comments all the time about ppl and telling me

I was 15 or so and he would keep following me around one day even his mom came by and asked to drive me home then I was like nah I can walk and she said wtf I’m not gonna kidnap u

Kid was like 12 or something Idk wtf he wanted from me he’d just keep making racist comments all the time about ppl and telling me
prob just wanted a friend :forcedsmile:

Bulgaria is the most racist country in the world and its poor as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
Just reading the word "Bulgaria" I feel bad for u

• +1
Reactions: Atilapilled
Just reading the word "Bulgaria" I feel bad for u
i couldve been in japan fucking down syndrome baddies or in germany being a millionaire but im stuck being a poor ass bulgarian hobo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and Goth
Bulgaria is the most racist country in the world and its poor as fuck
prob just wanted a friend :forcedsmile:
Yeah we we’re both in a German learning preparation class that’s why I also had classmates younger than me

I still couldn’t really relate with him tho I would just listen to him talking shit about blacks and Arabs

• +1
i couldve been in japan fucking down syndrome baddies or in germany being a millionaire but im stuck being a poor ass bulgarian hobo
Do you have hunter gatherer skull

Yeah we we’re both in a German learning preparation class that’s why I also had classmates younger than me

I still couldn’t really relate with him tho I would just listen to him talking shit about blacks and Arabs
he prob had darker skin too :lul::lul:

• +1
Turkish and Bulgarian villager genes worst of both worlds.
never even been to turkey and i cant speak the language i know maybe like 5 words

then eat something else