My Russian friend moved to Belarus because of mass migration to Russia

hopecel

hopecel

not Adonis anymore
He told me that every 5th citizen of Moscow and every 8th citizen of Saint Petersburg is migrant (in Moscow mostly Tajiks and Uzneks, in Saint Azerbaijanis)

And yet copers here like @Putin deny Islamisation of Russia... Delusional
IMG 20240816 002845 019

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: iloveboobs, aryan_drainer88, Beastimmung and 8 others
He told me that every 5th citizen of Moscow and every 8th citizen of Saint Petersburg is migrant (in Moscow mostly Tajiks and Uzneks, in Saint Azerbaijanis)

View attachment 3111287
I cant read that nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, thugmaxxer2 and Juandigomigo22

View attachment 3111287
Remember no Russian :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, greycel, sportsmogger and 2 others
That will actually simply make russia a better country.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs, BeneluxYemeni, copemaxxeer and 3 others
And coping western stormfrontcels who cope about Russia being "Muh white homeland"

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, WhoTookVendetta, Debetro and 1 other person
And coping western storefrontcels who cope about Russia being "Muh white homeland"
Overall, about 14% of marriages in Russia are interethnic. For ethnic Russians, it's 12%.
it seems that only Belarus fulfills their fantasies about based Russia to certain extent but Lukashenko's regime is still very anti-WN just like Putin's regime

in other words Lukashenko doesn't allow Muslim migrants to his country unlike Putin but both of them would put any of SF guys in prison for just mentioning "white race"

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
I’m not saying it’s good or bad, but it’s just what happens in the post-colonial world, like Irish and Indians moving to the UK. Russia colonized Central Asia and taught the Uzbeks, Tajiks, etc. Russian, converted their languages to Cyrillic, taught them atheism and communism. So Moscow became the center of not only Russia, but everywhere under Russian influence.

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta, watah, Debetro and 2 others
I’m not saying it’s good or bad, but it’s just what happens in the post-colonial world, like Irish and Indians moving to the UK. Russia colonized Central Asia and taught the Uzbeks, Tajiks, etc. Russian, converted their languages to Cyrillic, taught them atheism and communism. So Moscow became the center of not only Russia, but everywhere under Russian influence.
water

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
Lol

Russia might become more muttified than USA or Brazil in some decades. It's over for homogeneous countries, everything is globalized nowadays. The only way is living in villages or special communities. Seriously how to not believe there is an agenda to make everyone an identityless cultureless mutt.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, truthhurts, WhoTookVendetta and 2 others
And coping western stormfrontcels who cope about Russia being "Muh white homeland"
Tajiks, Uzbeks and Azeris are whiter than your curry ass

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
Lol

Russia might become more muttified than USA or Brazil in some decades. It's over for homogeneous countries, everything is globalized nowadays. The only way is living in villages or special communities. Seriously how to not believe there is an agenda to make everyone an identityless cultureless mutt.
what you said applies only to white countries tbh

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta and Debetro
Lol

The only way to remain homogenous is to stay a poor, developing country.
If you go the East Asia route- you will face demographic collapse.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, WhoTookVendetta and hopecel
what you said applies only to white countries tbh
My vrain does not fathom that there are people living outside of Europe and North America

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and hopecel
Tajiks, Uzbeks and Azeris are whiter than your curry ass
Retarded faggot when did i ever claim to be white :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

That being said white=european

This is why there is racism against turks in europe even though they look the same as greeks lol.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: truthhurts, WhoTookVendetta and hopecel
The only way to remain homogenous is to stay a poor, developing country.
If you go the East Asia route- you will face demographic collapse.
No. It's as easy as removing all the anti-natalism pushed onto the western population.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, Aero, WhoTookVendetta and 1 other person
Its like that in USA too. Anywhere where a large community of russians or ukrainins live theres always uzbeks and turks living in the same area

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta and hopecel
Lol

Russians are a mix of a lot of races already.

I’m assuming you’re only worried about the descendants of Kievan Rus or actual Slavs, not Jews, Ural gooks etc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro and hopecel

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, widdi, WhoTookVendetta and 1 other person
Retarded faggot when did i ever claim to be white :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

That being said white=european

This is why there is racism against turks in europe even though they look the same as greeks lol.
well tbh Turks are partly white-passing

but other Turkic peoples not really
Russians are a mix of a lot of races already.

I’m assuming you’re only worried about the descendants of Kievan Rus or actual Slavs, not Jews, Ural gooks etc
"Ural gooks" aren't ethnically Russian but they aren't problem for Russia
Goddess

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta, GlamourPursuer and sportsmogger
Europeans are ready to bring back Hitler the minute any ethnic steps into Europe, meanwhile whites are around 50% of the population in America and nobody bats an eye JFL.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Putin, WhoTookVendetta and hopecel
Europeans are ready to bring back Hitler the minute any ethnic steps into Europe, meanwhile whites are around 50% of the population in America and nobody bats an eye JFL.
America is white homeland

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel and WhoTookVendetta
The thing is muslims, disabled people, black people, asians etc never asked for diversity idk why they forcing it down our throats

• JFL
The thing is muslims, disabled people, black people, asians etc never asked for diversity idk why they forcing it down our throats
yeah and white goys chose it themselves :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: @Debetro

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
yeah and white goys chose it themselves :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: @Debetro
The jews clearly have a goal. Since we're all human, why point our differences all the time then?

Especially by starting to make some black woman/muslim woman lesbian in a movie or a vidya..

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro and hopecel
@wificonnector

Он пиздит как человек который в Москве ни разу не был. Тем более не понимаю в чем проблема, они ж тебя не заставляют принимать ислам. Ты самая тупая свинья на этом форуме

В западной Европе их столько же. Но разница в том, что мужики там уродливые и мигранты там женятся и трахают их женщин, когда в Москве я подобного ни разу не видел

• JFL
I'll reply in English because I don't have Russian keyboard on PC:
В западной Европе их столько же.
exactly

my point is that Russia isn't any better than the West, both of them are being invaded by Muslims
Но разница в том, что мужики там уродливые
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

they mog the shit out of Russians, you coper... your women brutally cucked you with foreigners before your eyes in 2018 during World Cup
и мигранты там женятся и трахают их женщин, когда в Москве я подобного ни разу не видел
cope more, Natashkas aren't any more loyal to you, they date churkas all the time, and your goverment supports it

Он пиздит как человек который в Москве ни разу не был. Тем более не понимаю в чем проблема, они ж тебя не заставляют принимать ислам. Ты самая тупая свинья на этом форуме
you're a cuckold, Muslims are taking over your country yet you cry here about America and EU, faggot

He prob clapping belarus cheeks dayummm :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
I'll reply in English because I don't have Russian keyboard on PC:

exactly

my point is that Russia isn't any better than the West, both of them are being invaded by Muslims

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

they mog the shit out of Russians, you coper... your women brutally cucked you with foreigners before your eyes in 2018 during World Cup

cope more, Natashkas aren't any more loyal to you, they date churkas all the time, and your goverment supports it

you're a cuckold, Muslims are taking over your country yet you cry here about America and EU, faggot
кого ты пытаешься запутать, тупая хуетень? Ты ж даже блять в России никогда не был, откуда тебе знать. Сын нищей бляди всеми силами всем пытается доказать, что в России так же хуево, как на западе, но вечно обсирается в штаны.
В Москве каждый второй-муслим, а не каждый пятый. При этом я за 20 лет жизни в этом городе ни разу не видел чтобы славянка встречалась с кем-то нерусским.

• JFL
кого ты пытаешься запутать, тупая хуетень? Ты ж даже блять в России никогда не был, откуда тебе знать. Сын нищей бляди всеми силами всем пытается доказать, что в России так же хуево, как на западе, но вечно обсирается в штаны.
В Москве каждый второй-муслим, а не каждый пятый. При этом я за 20 лет жизни в этом городе ни разу не видел чтобы славянка встречалась с кем-то нерусским.
cope

hopecel: ugh:sick::sick::sick::sick:

• Ugh..
Noviop rage on display ITT

• JFL
Yea a lot of caucasians live in Russia

• +1
Russia has already fallen.

I doubt Belarus is better tough

• Hmm...
He claims there's no migrants in Belarus
Migrants isn't the only metric for a country to fall.

Russia already fell in 1917

• +1
Migrants isn't the only metric for a country to fall.

Russia already fell in 1917
Russia fell in 1991 but later it got up from it's knees when Yeltsin resigned.

keep fighting ivan while we open doors for turks and uzebeks to fuck your natashas!

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back