My SARMs Cycle as a Beginner in the Gym

Exodia

Exodia

Iron
I’ll be taking 10 mg of RAD-140 and 10 mg of Cardarine daily for 60 days. I’ll be training five days a week with full-body workouts and doing at least 30 minutes of cardio each day. My main goal is to get lean. I’m currently skinny-fat, so should I focus on maingaining or just cutting? Cutting might be tough since my TDEE is already quite low. Any advice or insights would be appreciated.

• JFL
Reactions: HTNcutecel and Saint Casanova
Also, I plan to start PCT (Nolvadex) at week 6 of the cycle and continue it for a month.

first cycle: 250 testo / 24 week always

• +1
Reactions: HTNcutecel, PsychoDsk and Exodia
first cycle: 250 testo / 24 week always
I might hop on T at some point, but I don't think it will be necessary for what I'm trying to achieve right now. To be fair, the initial plan was to just buy mounjaro and be lean, ignoring muscle completely. But some things changed my mind, it would make living as a functional human being way harder.

pin test trust me

• Hmm...
Reactions: Exodia
I’ll be taking 10 mg of RAD-140 and 10 mg of Cardarine daily for 60 days. I’ll be training five days a week with full-body workouts and doing at least 30 minutes of cardio each day. My main goal is to get lean. I’m currently skinny-fat, so should I focus on maingaining or just cutting? Cutting might be tough since my TDEE is already quite low. Any advice or insights would be appreciated.
Do a PPL split 6 days a week it'll be a lot more efficient, your muscles need time to heal. Or at least do an upper/lower split

• +1
Do a PPL split 6 days a week it'll be a lot more efficient, your muscles need time to heal. Or at least do an upper/lower split
I believe my recovery will be enhanced, but I’ll give it some more thought. That said, I’d still need to train 5 days a week, as I require 2 rest days for college and work. Being a software developer, I’ve noticed that dedicating an entire day to focus on speedrunning tasks works best for me. As for the training splits, I’ll likely adjust them to something similar to what you suggested.

Last edited:
I believe my recovery will be enhanced, but I’ll give it some more thought. That said, I’d still need to train 5 days a week, as I require 2 rest days for college and work. Being a software developer, I’ve noticed that dedicating an entire day to focus on speedrunning tasks works best for me. As for the training splits, I’ll likely adjust them to something similar to what you suggested.
Your recovery will be enhanced but it’s still optimal to rest, even people blasting crazy cycles run splits other than full body

• +1
Your recovery will be enhanced but it’s still optimal to rest, even people blasting crazy cycles run splits other than full body
What about my calorie intake? My TDEE is already low because I’m skinny fat, but my main goal is to be lean. Should I eat at a deficit and focus on cardio?

What about my calorie intake? My TDEE is already low because I’m skinny fat, but my main goal is to be lean. Should I eat at a deficit and focus on cardio?
Don’t go in a deficit unless you’re super fat, it’ll fuck your hormones and development. Do a body recomp at maintenance calories and high protein levels, cardio every day and gym as much as you can