my school's biggest chad took his own life LMFAOO GTFIH

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken

he was rejected by a top football college because of an injury he received by drunk driving with roasties in his car. I am planning to drive past the funeral with my loud speakers. Any ideas brocels? I do like that free day off though, chad​

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: <6PSLcel, incelmogger, twojei and 21 others
total chad death

• Love it
Reactions: LegitUser
based news, Saint Elliot would be happy.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and zub111

he was rejected by a top football college because of an injury he received by drunk driving with roasties in his car. I am planning to drive past the funeral with my loud speakers. Any ideas brocels? I do like that free day off though, chad​

New chad appears in your school everyday stop larping Indian shit ass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bonecel01, nathan, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
Tales from your mother basement

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr and nathan
New chad appears in your school everyday stop larping Indian shit ass
There is like 4 chads in my school dumbass and one died

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax

Imagine killing yourself because you was rejected by a college 🤣

• So Sad
Reactions: zub111

Blast this when you're slowly driving past his grave with his grieving family members

• JFL
Reactions: nathan and GabachoCopium
Imagine killing yourself because you was rejected by a college 🤣
He prob thought he was gonna go NFL.

Common thing in small town USA, in my Latin family I have nephew and his family all larp that he is 6'5" but he's actually 6'3" and he's 15 and built like a stick and his family call him a triple threat, because he plays basketball, baseball, and football and they say he will be first in family to go college and will go pro.

Thing is he's doing OK cos he plays pretty much against other white or Latin kids.

His dad was telling me within a year he will be benching 350lb (he does 130lb now) because he drinks a gallon of milk a day.

I can't really say shit cos it would be insulting but pretty soon he will come up against athletic, quick, tall, strong BBCs who ain't from the middle class suburbs, and then see what reap world is.

He doesn't study either and his family r fine with this (my curry family are oppsite) and just plays video games all day too

• +1
Reactions: ASM5 and greycel
He prob thought he was gonna go NFL.

Common thing in small town USA, in my Latin family I have nephew and his family all larp that he is 6'5" but he's actually 6'3" and he's 15 and built like a stick and his family call him a triple threat, because he plays basketball, baseball, and football and they say he will be first in family to go college and will go pro.

Thing is he's doing OK cos he plays pretty much against other white or Latin kids.

His dad was telling me within a year he will be benching 350lb (he does 130lb now) because he drinks a gallon of milk a day.

I can't really say shit cos it would be insulting but pretty soon he will come up against athletic, quick, tall, strong BBCs who ain't from the middle class suburbs, and then see what reap world is.

He doesn't study either and his family r fine with this (my curry family are oppsite) and just plays video games all day too
It’s still pretty dumb to kill yourself for that reason. There are plenty of players in the NFL who used to play D2, D3, or JUCO their first or second year and still got offers from top schools. For example, Darius Williams played at a D3 college and then transferred to the University of Alabama, which is the 5th ranked football team and now he is in the NFL.

• +1
Reactions: Timmy and Chinacurry
Sounds like tales

• +1
Reactions: greycel

If this is not LARP bro this is very sad.
This is not cool broski 😒
RIP Chad

Couldn't handle life on easy mode apparently

Blast dreamybull at his funeral

• JFL
Reactions: Lulleko

I would party

It’s still pretty dumb to kill yourself for that reason. There are plenty of players in the NFL who used to play D2, D3, or JUCO their first or second year and still got offers from top schools. For example, Darius Williams played at a D3 college and then transferred to the University of Alabama, which is the 5th ranked football team and now he is in the NFL.
Too fucking bad the guy killed himself before he could hear this.. 😢

Idk if this is true it’s not funny tbh. Chad incel whoever it is just sad

It's v v v difficult if ur not D1 though. And maybe it hurt his ego?

Also I think the REALLY top tier foids r only gonna ride ur dick if ur a d1 baller.

OP I assume he was black?

Tales from the floating feces in the Ganges river delta

• +1
Reactions: wowamat and incelmogger
even chads aren't safe

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger