My Second Time at a Bar [Legally, Slaying Involved, starting in paragraph 4]

whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Bu to the sinner he gives the task of gathering.
For starters here's what I look like:

Most of you would consider me normie at best. Rated 3 PSL by @loox is the harshest rating I ever got. Rated between 4 and 6 out of 10 by various users here. Rated 4.5/10 by @Warlow . Rated 5 PSL at best by benisblatt and some others off discord. Rated 5/10 by FaceandLMS himself. So for the sake of it let's say Im 3.75 - 4.25 PSL I am hyper recessed, so bimax will ascend me hard. I am 6'2", black, and a lanklet. i was looking rugged that day too, hadnt gotten a haircut in weeks and beard unkempt. My average number of tinder likes in a day is 20 on the first day, then it falls all the way off. So if you account for ethnic tax maybe I could have 50 on the first day if I was white? I dont know.

I do have a super power tho. I am the ultimate angle cel, so from some angles I look pretty decent, like I've been told I'm a Chad when I turn on the discord camera, and irl, but if I rotate my face just a little, the fraud is done. WIll send pics of myself to trusted users if they ask.

So this time I'm at the bar Friday night, and unlike last time, the average looks level has increased. I'm surrounded by white Chad lites and HTNs. I would say the average guy in there is a HTN, and the average girl is a Becky - HT Becky. Average girl is 6, average guy is a 6.5. I heightmogged most of the people in the room, but I'd literally say average height in there was 5'11", with like, maybe 1 or 2 dudes taller than me. I'm not even sure I saw a man in there below 5'10 besides my homeboy. Racially the bar was 95%. white, with 5% black males. The women were 90% White, 2% Pajeetas, 2% noodlewhores, 6% black women

This time I fucking slayed. I can not dance for shit, but I didn't care and just danced anyway. My friend is a "nigga frum dah hood", so he was not with that dancing shit. Ngl he looked kinda non NT just standing there so after me badgering him to just dance and get lit and the bitches would come we just broke off from each other and I started joining in with strangers. I love being black cuz I can dance like shit and white people will think I'm doing something.

We danced for a while, some white gurlz start dancing with us, and grind on them, nothing serious. Then there was this Pajeeta, probably a 6.5-7/10 (mogs me) but she had curly hair so I thought she was hot. I swore she kept eyeing me, but it was pretty subtle. Like not in the way that users like here would talk about. SHe just kept walking past me, glancing in my direction, but whenever I looked at her she looked away. My friend tried to talk to her, she curved him, other guys kept trying, she curved them too. I wasn't sure if it was choosing signals cuz everytime I looked at her she would look away. So when I finally approached it was right after I saw another guy approach and she was quickly walking away. So I grab her and she smiles and asks me to come get drinks with her. I swore I misheard her so I just said sure and she smiled and walked down. I did not follow.

Later on I see the Pajeeta and reapproach her and grab her and just say "dance with me". I just do some stupid shit twirl her around, grind on her, and we are making out two minutes later. She keeps going on about what a good kisser I am, but tbh this girl kisses like a hamster. Her mouth was really tiny and she kept puckering. and using her teeth. I try to dance with her from the front, but she tells me "you're bad at this". I literally just tell her I dont care and start kissing her neck and that shit turns her on to the point where she starts prodding me to get out of there before her roommarte comes home.

People talk about having smooth conversations with girls at bars, but I don't really get it. Cuz I was just trying to get to know her, she said she was in med school, so I told her I was 24 JFLLLL. I started talking about school like an autist and she just told me "I dont wanna talk about that stuff right now" JFLLLLL. There was no game involved here. at least not verbally. I think I was pretty physically dominant, guiding her in dancing and all that, but verbally my game was shit. And obviously she wouldn't have let me be physically dominant with her if she wasn't into my looks. I would not have walked up to her and just grabbed her if she hadn't asked me to grab drinks with her. It reminded me of frat parties from before Covid. The reason I didn't fuck is cuz I couldn't call an uber JFLLLL. No ubers were available, but she was literally begging me to come home with her before her roommate got back.

Then after the Pajeeta there was this other white girl who was making out with another white girl. I start eyeing her and my ass literally goes up to them and says "I WANNA JOIN". The HT Becky gets off and starts dancing with me, making out, similar to the Pajeeta. She's down t ogo home and I can't find an Uber. So I go away for a bit and come back to see her making out with ANOTHER DUDE JFLL. She was being passed around like party favors the whole night, I saw various dudes on her, Idk which one she went home with that night.

Then there was a black girl who was obviously choosing either me or my homeboy, idk which one, but I go for her first. After dancing with her for 7 minutes, I get bored tbh and I try to get with her friend right in front of her who was watching us the whole time LOL. SHe obviously rejects me but I thought my autism was funny so I thought I'd include that.

Since Covid is done and I can talk to girls irl now, it reminded me what it was like to be sexually desirable. I discovered the blackpill during Covid, and ngl, I've had a few things off Tinder here and there but nothing where the girl is begging me to fuck her. I was getting depressed and bored. It reminded me that

A) If a girl wants to fuck you, she will make it easy for you, but not in the way that you autists think. Most girls don't literally go up and approach you I don't think. They just hover around you until you make the move. IF you're not Chad, it will be very rare for a girl to walk up and be like "you're hot". Has barely happened to me. Usually more of what I get is "you're tall". (JFLLL Im a. manlet wristlet lanklet). And tbh half of these girls just hover around a decent looking group of dudes and will take whichever one is confident enough to approach them first no cap.

B) 70% of attraction happens when she first sees you (the blackpill), but there are still things you can do if she is on the fence, aka she thinks you're a 6-7/10 (red pill).

C) Learning how to close better and have verbal game would help me a lot cuz I can have normal conversations with people with ease, I'm pretty extraverted and like talking to strangers I do it all day. But having flirty smooth convos like @tyronelite mentioned in my last thread is not something I do. Also in general my text game is SH|IT. I am decent at flirting physcially, but it's harder to pull off irl than in a bar. I need someone to give me good verbal flirting tips. The way I approach girls is kinda like how Taysocial does on Youtube if you seen him, but again, doing that irl = jail, so I need better ways of going about it.

D) Standards irl are not as high as they are on PSL servers. Like a tall normie can slay girls who are decent looking. Maybe not Stacies, but he can LTR a stacylite.

E) Rejection is normal. I. got rejected many times that night, but tbh I don't even rememeber besides the one I posted here. Online dating makes you hyper sensitive to every rejection when irl you don't really give a shit. Even Chad gets rejected 1/2 the time, if not more. @Amnesia literally has Pajeetas telling him to fuck off.

F) It encouraged me to looksmax, even more, cuz with my height and my bideltoid, I'm pretty sure I could work myself up to be able to LTR an 8/10 without betabuxxing. I more than likely will never be a tinder slayer without SARMS, but I think I'll be able to do decently for myself.

@tyronelite teach me verbal game so next time I go out I can more confidently close girls who aren't just down to immediately fuck me, cuz I dont flirt verbally, I just talk to them like a normal person while flirting physically, and it's something you can't do irl as much. And with girls who don't feel comfortable just dancing on you immediately (aka she views you as a 6), you need verbal game to make them comfortable.

Tagging the bros

@looksmaxxer234 @PYT @goat2x @tyronelite @OOGABOOGA @kjsbdfiusdf @africancel @Hozay @BIGDICCJIM

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Warlow, Jew_Supremacist, mulattomaxxer and 13 others
>black
>bimax

error in your plan already

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A, ProAcktiv, Adreyan and 1 other person
Copingvolcel maxxing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14781, RichardSpencel and 3 others
niggers already have a completely over projected alveolar process and bimax would move this even further forwards, would look apelike
I am extremely recessed and downward grown asymmetric horse face. Will not likely lengthen mandible, but defiinitely in desparate need of CCW + lefort 1 + genio + midline correction

niggers already have a completely over projected alveolar process and bimax would move this even further forwards, would look apelike
Not all blacks are fwrd grown but they are the least likely to be recessed yes.

Your name is super cucked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful, .👽., OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
Your name is super cucked
Started off as a meme but I agree I need it changed. I am not @Blackgymmax who mogs me to DEATHHHHHH btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Jason Voorhees
didnt read but thanks for the tag

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fear, Deleted member 3828 and whiteissuperior
Congrats and Lifefuel for fellow moggers. You didn’t tag @Biggdink but I will bc these irl pills are right up his alley

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, tyronelite and whiteissuperior
Which one did you go home with?

you said you got height mogged once or twice but how many guys are there at the bar?

Which one did you go home with?
None I couldn’t even tho both asked. It’s hard to get Uber cuz all the drivers quit cuz covid and this has been an issue all semester. So at 1:30AM after about 40 mins of me trying to get Uber she told me her roommate was home and she couldn’t anymore.

I know it wasn’t an excuse cuz she was with her roommate who I saw and she was trying to leave before the bar closed cuz they were sharing a hotel. So logistics pill tbh

the white girl I just left for 10 mins and she was getting with another dude LOL

you said you got height mogged once or twice but how many guys are there at the bar?
a lot it was packed

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
good stuff nigger.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and RichardSpencel
Not all blacks are fwrd grown but they are the least likely to be recessed yes.
He is probably somali which is why he's tall, but simultaneously recessed

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I wasn't sure if it was choosing signals cuz everytime I looked at her she would look away. @BIGDICCJIM
to add muh experience, about chosing signal.
in general.
1. woman looking -> making eye contact -> her looking away -> her never looking back at you again. NOT a chosing signal.
2. woman looking -> making eye contact -> her looking away -> her looking back at you again, some time later. CHOSING signal. The interval of looking back again, rechecking, is very inconsistent so i can say nothing about that.

It's normal that woman looks away. when likes you also. It's submissive of her to look down, and if she finda a dude hot, she will usually more often send submission signals. Akak, thus looking down when making eye contact, even kinda abrupt looking away down regularly-ish.
Whith eye contact, but she not into a dude. They maye look away, to never re-check again. and often not submissive look away. like looking down awa, but maybe just sideway looking away.

this is looking away, yet she find him attractive.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and whiteissuperior
393db531-ea8d-4d53-a1ae-c0b25cd0759b-gif.1188331

Has the SMV of black guys risen due to BLM?

• JFL
Reactions: infidel hunter
Username: whiteissuperior
Bio: Coping Indian
Race: black

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and mulattomaxxer
oh boo hoo :feelsohgod:
in a huge city, photo maxxed, in a small town like my home town i get none. If you lived in a giant city like me u could do the same. Not like 80% reply anyway

I love how he had to add "legally" LOL.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
Speak for yourself. Whenever I went into bars or nightclubs, I would order a beer and wait for no more than 20 minutes when a vagina would approach me with some lame-ass conversation starter. For example. This one time. A 23-year-old walked up to me and said, "How old are you exactly?"

"Ugh. I lost count at the beginning of this millennium." I replied with a solemn expression.

She chuckles, then sits next to me and says, "I bet you can fuck the shit out of me." Then burst out in a laugh. "Omg! I can't believe I said that out loud!"

I peered into her eyes, then scanned down her body to below her belly button. "You wouldn't want to leave my place if I did," I said as I pan back to her eager stare, then glanced down at her lips.

I could tell she became weak as I could hear her heart beating heavily. Words escaped from her lips as she said gently in an imploring tone, "Please?"

Ugh. Those were the days.

Speak for yourself. Whenever I went into bars or nightclubs, I would order a beer and wait for no more than 20 minutes when a vagina would approach me with some lame-ass conversation starter. For example. This one time. A 23-year-old walked up to me and said, "How old are you exactly?"

"Ugh. I lost count at the beginning of this millennium." I replied with a solemn expression.

She chuckles, then sits next to me and says, "I bet you can fuck the shit out of me." Then burst out in a laugh. "Omg! I can't believe I said that out loud!"

I peered into her eyes, then scanned down her body to below her belly button. "You wouldn't want to leave my place if I did," I said as I pan back to her eager stare, then glanced down at her lips.

I could tell she became weak as I could hear her heart beating heavily. Words escaped from her lips as she said gently in an imploring tone, "Please?"

Ugh. Those were the days.
How old are u :chad:

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
  • Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires