My Secret to prettyboy skin

edodalic29

edodalic29

Kraken
9D109FA8 2826 4B5A BDD0 A18D07335DC3
Benefits
  • Moisturizing daily sunscreen lotion provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
  • Non-greasy face and body sunscreen quenches skin with vital hydration
  • Neutrogena Hydro Boost water gel formula moisturizes without a greasy feel
  • SPF 50 moisturizing lotion formula hydrates for up to 8 hours
  • Won't leave behind white residue or streaks & layers invisibly under makeup
  • Daily sunscreen features an oil-free and non-comedogenic formula, so it won't clog pores
  • Packaging & formulation may vary. New formula contains no oxybenzone and uses avobenzone
  • When used as directed with other sun protection measures, the water gel sunscreen may decrease the risk of skin cancer and early aging caused by the sun

When you put it on , it makes your skin glow and dosent make it look or feel greasy when using this . Going to be using this all summer and probably for the rest of time being.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: brucel, AscendingHero, Ken and 5 others
so it's a moisturizer that I can apply after skin care instead of this
Screen Shot 2022 06 14 at 115435 PM

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
so it's a moisturizer that I can apply after skin care instead of this
View attachment 1734050
That looks good for moisturizing , as i have used ceraVe in the past and they are a great product, but this product is spf50 and will protect you from 98% of UVB rays

• +1
Reactions: Dragon5000
View attachment 1734035
Benefits
  • Moisturizing daily sunscreen lotion provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
  • Non-greasy face and body sunscreen quenches skin with vital hydration
  • Neutrogena Hydro Boost water gel formula moisturizes without a greasy feel
  • SPF 50 moisturizing lotion formula hydrates for up to 8 hours
  • Won't leave behind white residue or streaks & layers invisibly under makeup
  • Daily sunscreen features an oil-free and non-comedogenic formula, so it won't clog pores
  • Packaging & formulation may vary. New formula contains no oxybenzone and uses avobenzone
  • When used as directed with other sun protection measures, the water gel sunscreen may decrease the risk of skin cancer and early aging caused by the sun

When you put it on , it makes your skin glow and dosent make it look or feel greasy when using this . Going to be using this all summer and probably for the rest of time being.
do you use moistizer before this

• +1
do you use moistizer before this
Yes , i like to exfoliate , cleanse and moisturize before putting on the sunscreen lotion . ( Only exfoliate 1-2 times a week )

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and rand anon
does ski neven matter

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15302
Vitamin C serum

does ski neven matter
I would use it as we all will unfortunately have to swallow the age pill . This will ensure you keep your collagen for the long run . The sun and UBV rays are the ultimate collagen destroyer .

I would use it as we all will unfortunately have to swallow the age pill . This will ensure you keep your collagen for the long run . The sun and UBV rays are the ultimate collagen destroyer .
i have the collagen of a 40 year old
i dont know why skin is so impiortant
my great grandma is always telling me to care about my looks
when i tell her i dont care she yells and says she tries to make my life great

• JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
Yes , i like to exfoliate , cleanse and moisturize before putting on the sunscreen lotion . ( Only exfoliate 1-2 times a week )
physical exfoliant or aha/bhas?

• +1
physical exfoliant or aha/bhas?
5667E53F 89B6 498F 8935 99DD43256B37
I exfoliate with this . By far the best , smells amazing and dosent strip your natrual oils while hydrating it and making your skin look radiant and healthy .

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and rand anon
just be rich enough to dump an infinite number of chemicals on your face daily theory

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Ken and Lux
does it have any shine?

• +1
Reactions: Ken

Last edited: