My self esteem has increased

Braziliancel

Braziliancel

Iron
Today in school a girl from my class said to me that a friend of her thinks I'm beautiful. Not sure if she was joking or not, but she showed me a photo of her friend, I couldn't see the full face but she looked kinda pretty. FUCK I should have asked for her number, I dunno wtf I was thinking, maybe that it would be very embarissing if she was only joking. Now I'm happy and sad

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba, Slasher and 1 other person
Today in school a girl from my class said to me that a friend of her thinks I'm beautiful. Not sure if she was joking or not, but she showed me a photo of her friend, I couldn't see the full face but she looked kinda pretty. FUCK I should have asked for her number, I dunno wtf I was thinking, maybe that it would be very embarissing if she was only joking. Now I'm happy and sad

Just go up to the girl and ask the number of that friend. It's not creepy or weird

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
She was joking , Chad gets girls asking him out man , Roasties played the ''my friend likes you'' prank on me too
Brazil huh? What race are you?
A

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
MODS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD BAN ME FOR A WEEK

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Mystery and Adriana Lima
IM LITERALLY NECROPOSTING, THATS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR. GO AHEAD AND BAN ME ALREADY PUSSIES
CC856107 9805 48BC 9645 921CFDD47115

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
greys should have to get a certain amount of rep before they can post threads change my mind
Elab

doesnt matter tho since I’m soon gonna be killed by the mods. I’m a dead man walking.