my sfs isn’t visible in front view, fucked otherwise (over?)

morticious

morticious

Iron
how over is it if my sfs can be obvious asf from the side, eating, in motion, if I forget to jut?
i swear people respond well to my pictures but I feel like if they say my pictures and then me irl they would think I became deformed or something jfl.

what’s the minimum age to get bimax again? getting my rhino before idc about all the people saying I need to wait until after bimax because even if my nose comes out small slight concave/small nose >> humped bulbous birdcel nose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19301
how over is it if my sfs can be obvious asf from the side, eating, in motion, if I forget to jut?
i swear people respond well to my pictures but I feel like if they say my pictures and then me irl they would think I became deformed or something jfl.

what’s the minimum age to get bimax again? getting my rhino before idc about all the people saying I need to wait until after bimax because even if my nose comes out small slight concave/small nose >> humped bulbous birdcel nose
See everything from third person perspective even if they cringe seeing yr subhuman jaw they'll probably forget about it after 2 mins when you jut again people don't really care about others problems much