My Shoe Size is 10 (US) At the age of 15

Do I feet mog you?
Also does my feet size mean I will be tall?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 6695
Nah I live in Sweden. But im Polish
But i have a question, are you short or tall compared to other people your age in Afghanistan?
I don't know. I haven't been outside for a decade, haha, no joke. My father said it was for the best.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
I had a US 13-14 size (depending on the brand) at 16 yo. I am 6'1" for reference.

• Love it
Messages have been posted since you loaded this page. View them?

• +1
  • WTF
every message this aussie makes is copied from somewhere

• JFL
Hi darktriadpeter!

This is libel, and harassment - a civil tort, and a violation of the Content Policies.
The submission has been reported to administration. You have been banned from this subreddit. I reserve the right to sue you to reclaim damages to my reputation, and to pursue criminal charges against you. yeti is likely to suspend your account.
Goodbye.

• +1
  • WTF
Sadly bro, shoe size has nothing to do with height, but all you can do is hope genetics are on ur side. If ur face is good 5'8 is mogging in most countries besides some places in europe and even then if its good you will still have decent success

• JFL
Sadly bro, shoe size has nothing to do with height, but all you can do is hope genetics are on ur side. If ur face is good 5'8 is mogging in most countries besides some places in europe and even then if its good you will still have decent success
Im not even done growing at all

yeah I’m short...

• +1
H

• +1
Mirin big shoe size bro. Mine was always big af as well and I turned out to be 6'4, so there's hoping that you grow tall as well!

• Love it
Do I feet mog you?
Also does my feet size mean I will be tall?
im 14 and I wear a size 12, no bullshit

• +1
  • +1
42 EU,9 in the US(i think)

• +1
  • +1
Hi darktriadpeter!

This is libel, and harassment - a civil tort, and a violation of the Content Policies.
The submission has been reported to administration. You have been banned from this subreddit. I reserve the right to sue you to reclaim damages to my reputation, and to pursue criminal charges against you. yeti is likely to suspend your account.
Goodbye.
>Hi darktriadpeter!

>This is libel, and harassment - a civil tort, and a violation of the Content Policies.
Goodbye.

Ritalinsoy
Ritalinsoy

Attachments

• ritalinsoy.png
    ritalinsoy.png
    7.7 KB · Views: 0
  • ritalinsoy.png
    ritalinsoy.png
    7.7 KB · Views: 0