My shoulders are 20". 5'8 13 y/o

Madness

Madness

Inactive
Is that good or no? everyone in my family has hugeee shoulders and they are chads. Maybe im destined to be a chad lol

Im 100% sure the measurements are correct.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
ye

• +1
fat?

• +1
wtf? why there 13 years old kids here?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, I-Don't-Know and LooksJourney
why wouldn't I be here? by the time im an adult ill be a full chad
because it will just fuck your mind... ye its not incels.me but still. it for your own good...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba and Deleted member 147
because it will just fuck your mind... ye its not incels.me but still. it for your own good...
I have become more self accepting since I found this website. Before i came here I was so self conscious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, I-Don't-Know and LooksJourney
Why couldn't I have those shoulders at your age? Why can't I have them this at 17?

Life is a scam mate, but your shoulders are very good tbh

• +1
What's your ethnicity? Arabs get a developed frame super early.
Don't let yourself be discouraged from using this site by other users here. This site is a goldmine for someone your age. You have tons of potential for looksmaxing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and LooksJourney
What's your ethnicity? Arabs get a developed frame super early.
Don't let yourself be discouraged from using this site by other users here. This site is a goldmine for someone your age. You have tons of potential for looksmaxing.
Im a white boi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and LooksJourney
God damn it dude. You're gonna have BDD if you keep coming here like the rest of us

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Barry
God damn it dude. You're gonna have BDD if you keep coming here like the rest of us
whats bdd in humans?

EDIT: Oh nvm google is shitty

• +1
whats bdd in humans?

EDIT: Oh nvm google is shitty
Body dysmorphic disorder. Letting any nonexistent perceived flaws cripple your confidence basically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Barry
jfl @ the ones telling him to leave

All of us oldcels wish these sites existed a decade ago.

• +1
  • +1
So u wanted to use this site at 7 years old?
Lol not a decade in my case but def would want to have used this site at 12-13, for example I would've eaten more, way more for a better growth spur

• +1
Lol not a decade in my case but def would want to have used this site at 12-13, for example I would've eaten more, way more for a better growth spur
Lol yeah I probably wouldn't have been incel till 18

• +1

Agree with this.

if you're thirteen, you have no business being here.

Learn how to eat right and make sure your parents are on board with helping you. Get on some sports teams. Do well with your school grades.

don't spend your time getting addicted to social media and forums because then you'll end up an introverted loser.

one thing in common with all the guys that end up on incelosphere boards is that they're hopeless introverts who spent too much time online in their developmental years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
one thing in common with all the guys that end up on incelosphere boards is that they're hopeless introverts who spent too much time online in their developmental years
And the only thing that can save you is becoming gl like I did, even with that I still have a lot of mental health issues

• +1
And the only thing that can save you is becoming gl like I did, even with that I still have a lot of mental health issues

I'm basically the same at this point. 90% sure I have BDD.

Went to my cousin's wedding a couple of weeks ago. Felt like the smallest, scrawniest, ugliest guy there.

Yet girls were coming up to me saying, "Why don't you have a girlfriend?" and one girl even tried to get me to agree to go on a date with her sister. I literally thought they were just being nice.

Photos got uploaded on Sunday. I'm actually bigger, taller and better looking in those photos than I thought. In the photos I'm taller than my cousin's husband by like three inches and I swear at the time I thought he was taller.

Fucking BDD but not sure what to do with it.

Also feel like a fake now lol because I thought I was ugly and mentalcels were fakecels, but it turns out I'm maybe both lol

• +1
Went to my cousin's wedding a couple of weeks ago. Felt like the smallest, scrawniest, ugliest guy there.
Holy shit do I know this feeling. I'm 6'3 and gymcelled and I still think I'm the same subhuman that I was when I was 14. This resonated with me on a spiritual level bro (no homo)

• +1
Holy shit do I know this feeling. I'm 6'3 and gymcelled and I still think I'm the same subhuman that I was when I was 14. This resonated with me on a spiritual level bro (no homo)

Look on the bright side, the problems are in your mind, not in your body. You are gl but your brain will probably tell you that I'm just telling it to you as a cope. Well don't listen to your brain, it's a subhuman faggot. Listen to your Chad body instead.

• +1
Well don't listen to your brain, it's a subhuman faggot. Listen to your Chad body instead.
Thanks bro. Truly good analogy. It's tough when you lived 17 years as a subhuman and 1 year as Chad...very mind bending

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and WelcumToTheRealWorld