My side profile is ass, suggest surgeries to improve it. to

Deleted member 6531

Deleted member 6531

Solstice
Pretty much the title.

For those that don't know me, I'll introduce my self first, 5'7 curry living in the west, who joined as incel but had one girlfriend and now back to single. I'm 20 as well.

I've already posted pics of my frontal, even though they're old pics now, so I don't really care about having my side profile public.
'
'Ive been told many different things about my side profile from many different users and I'm confused. Ofc I'll go to a local maxfac surgeon in my area to see what he says, but before I do that I thought why not just post publicly too see what the people on here say, cuz there's some high iq people here but also I know that by making this I'm likely to be trolled and become a meme like others lmao, but I'm at this point where honestly I don't give a fuck if there's some trolls because I know what these incel/blackpill forums are like.

Advice I've been given so far : bimax , genio ( which I'll 200% get) Also people have said my maxilla is recessed but others have said it's not recessed and others say you can't determine that without x-rays so idk who to believe in.

I know my side profile is shit and it needs work so any advice would be helpful. I've tried to take pictures as close to the Frankfurt plane as possible., So hopefully they should be good enough photos for advice.

Photos are from various times, some may be a year old while others may be only a couple months old, so there's contrast in skin tones, lighting and facial hair.

Tagging users that I am well acquainted with who seem like genuine people.

@tyronelite @portuguesecel @PrestonYnot
@MakinItHappen @muhammaddeen233 @Introvertednarc @volcelfatcel @moonblunt
@turkproducer @SubhumanCurrycel @Wallenberg @puyi @Toska @chadison @Adriana Lima @Ocelot @africancel @LondonVillie @Be_ConfidentBro

Tag users that you think would be able to help.

(Side note, where's @MakinItHappen it's July 4 lmao)

Attachments

• USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1618924035241_6790259556709363444.jpeg
    USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1618924035241_6790259556709363444.jpeg
    53.3 KB · Views: 452
  • USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1618584663874_6788836130025804483.jpeg
    USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1618584663874_6788836130025804483.jpeg
    62.3 KB · Views: 425
  • USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_photo1624092224941_6811936515442841686.jpeg
    USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_photo1624092224941_6811936515442841686.jpeg
    45.7 KB · Views: 431
  • USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1621422490691_6800738838396556551.jpeg
    USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1621422490691_6800738838396556551.jpeg
    29.3 KB · Views: 453
  • USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1618990880361_6790539925465362453.jpeg
    USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1618990880361_6790539925465362453.jpeg
    32.6 KB · Views: 468
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, StephIsCold, SubhumanCurrycel and 8 others
Pretty much the title.

For those that don't know me, I'll introduce my self first, 5'7 curry living in the west, who joined as incel but had one girlfriend and now back to single. I'm 20 as well.

I've already posted pics of my frontal, even though they're old pics now, so I don't really care about having my side profile public.
'
'Ive been told many different things about my side profile from many different users and I'm confused. Ofc I'll go to a local maxfac surgeon in my area to see what he says, but before I do that I thought why not just post publicly too see what the people on here say, cuz there's some high iq people here but also I know that by making this I'm likely to be trolled and become a meme like others lmao, but I'm at this point where honestly I don't give a fuck if there's some trolls because I know what these incel/blackpill forums are like.

Advice I've been given so far : bimax , genio ( which I'll 200% get) Also people have said my maxilla is recessed but others have said it's not recessed and others say you can't determine that without x-rays so idk who to believe in.

I know my side profile is shit and it needs work so any advice would be helpful. I've tried to take pictures as close to the Frankfurt plane as possible., So hopefully they should be good enough photos for advice.

Photos are from various times, some may be a year old while others may be only a couple months old, so there's contrast in skin tones, lighting and facial hair.

@turkproducer @SubhumanCurrycel @Wallenberg @puyi @Toska @chadison @Adriana Lima @Ocelot @africancel @LondonVillie @Be_ConfidentBro

Doesn't look that bad tbh

Also Ur pheno looks so different from Ur old pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, chadison, one job away and 1 other person
Pretty much the title.

'

Give us info about your bite and teeth alignment. Also post a pic of your bite and teeth clenched

• +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy
personality implants

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11610, terrorblade, Deleted member and 5 others
profile-plasty would be perfect for you tbh, it's basically a combination of fixing the nose and chin to fix one's side profile, chin fillers can improve you too tbh

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, MarstonAlloy and Deleted member 2729
Doesn't look that bad tbh

Also Ur pheno looks so different from Ur old pics
Pheno changes according to time of year ( more sun exposure, lighting (white lighting), also pheno changes based on facial hair, other than that idk how my pheno has changed.

Pretty much the title.

'

But yeah it’s not a bad side profile.

Go back to India best advice you can get from this entire forum

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11610, terrorblade and Deleted member 6531
Dnt read but 4/10 side profile. Below average but salvageable. Main issues are long and recessed midface,lack of cheekbone protrusion, flat chin, mild overbite and rounded occupits.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, turkproducer, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
Dnt read but 4/10 side profile. Below average but salvageable. Main issues are long and recessed midface,lack of cheekbone protrusion, flat chin, mild overbite and rounded occupits.
Bimax+Cheekbone impalnts+ Genio and braces

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 6531
Looks good my friend

Pheno changes according to time of year ( more sun exposure, lighting (white lighting), also pheno changes based on facial hair, other than that idk how my pheno has changed.
U looked curry now u look more arab

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Give us info about your bite and teeth alignment. Also post a pic of your bite and teeth clenched

I have a small overbite, it's like 1mm or even less. I will brush my teeth and clench my teeth and send pictures

U looked curry now u look more arab
Lmaooo, idk what you mean, maybe the skin tone change?

Looks like mine, are you able to grow a fuller beard?

Because the chances of you slaying shit in the west are slim to none
I don't give a crap about slaying..

Also life isn't all about women ? Jfl

The west is much better in terms of health care, opportunities, population, freedom, I could go on....

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and tyronelite
Thank you for the advice bhai, I appreciate it
Imo u shd just wear lifts and run roids that will increase ur smv more than any surgery ever will.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
@reptiles thoughts & morphs?

• +1
Looks like mine, are you able to grow a fuller beard?
Yeah but I dont think it will suit My pheno, will just make me the terrorist pheno

• JFL
Reactions: coolguy1
grow a beard

Lower Third is your problem. No ramus and chin projection. You need some type of jaw surgery.

• +1
I don't give a crap about slaying..

Also life isn't all about women ? Jfl

The west is much better in terms of health care, opportunities, population, freedom, I could go on....
Whatever suits u but personally if I was curry Id go back to curryland and find a trad curry wife

• +1
  • +1
Pretty much the title.

'

Sorry im a bit pressed for time here is a 2 min i did

Screenshot 20210703 161815

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: chadison and Deleted member 6531
Chin is the biggest issue.

I don't think genio would look good in your case. I think you should get a chin implant.

• +1
Reactions: chadison
Chin is the biggest issue.

I don't think genio would look good in your case. I think you should get a chin implant.
I heard genio is better, why would you say chin implant? For a square chin or.....

Ethnic Chadlite here. It's a bit unrealistic tho. I gave u a mogger chin, fixed ur overbite, fwrd growth and flatter occupits,

Screenshot 20210703 210144

• Love it
  • +1
Time to take this to my maxfac surgeon :chad::chad::chad::chad: jfl lmao

Appreciate the morph bro
You need skull shaving and maybe chin implant along with those surgeries to achieve this.

• +1
Where is the ass

• Hmm...
Can you post a front pic too?
This has old pics of me but you can still tell what I look like, also pics are shit.

My profile pic is me as well.

You need skull shaving and maybe chin implant along with those surgeries to achieve this.
What are your thoughts genio or chin implant ??

What are your thoughts genio or chin implant ??
Genio is better for adding height and chin implant is better for adding width. Genio is good for fixing recession and chin implant for polishing your chin.Chin implants on recessed chins don't look good. In your case you need both. Genio+Implant.

• Woah
Liked it because this is actually about looksmaxing instead of worthless shitposting that has filled this forum.

Your side doesn't look that bad, but unfortunately I can't help because I don't know much about hardmaxing.

Genio is better for adding height and chin implant is better for adding width. Genio is good for fixing recession and chin implant for polishing your chin.Chin implants on recessed chins don't look good. In your case you need both. Genio+Implant.
Unironically a good chin will halo u. U have a chimp mouth shape and shadowing similar to Hexum's, which can look extremely aesthetic provided you have a solid chin under it otherwise it looks like garbage

Last edited:
  • Woah
Unironically a good chin will halo u. U have a chimp mouth shape and shadowing similar to Hexum's, which can look extremely aesthetic provided you have a solid chin under it otherwise it looks like garbage

View attachment 1206100

Chimp mouth shape= aesthetic????

I don't quite see the similarities between me and hexums mouth, but I'll take your word for it.

No genioplasty surgeons in nz apparently will have to travel to Australia 🦘🦘🦘

• +1
Chimp mouth shape= aesthetic????

I don't quite see the similarities between me and hexums mouth, but I'll take your word for it.

No genioplasty surgeons in nz apparently will have to travel to Australia 🦘🦘🦘
Yea it looks similar going by ur profile pic unless it's frauded or something. I might be wrong post a proper frontal and it can look very good yes

Last edited:
  • Woah
bimax+genio + IOM implants

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, turkproducer and Deleted member 6531