My side profile is ass, suggest surgeries to improve it. to

Yea it looks similar going by ur profile pic unless it's frauded or something and it can look very good.
I don't think you can fraud a mouth lmao, that's just my resting mouth position

I don't think you can fraud a mouth lmao, that's just my resting mouth position
By chimp mouth I mean this.
Images 8

Wide mouth with no sudden drops in thickness and slightly curved cupid bow,flat philtrum and proportional upper and lower lip. Atleast in ur profile urs look similar

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
Trimax and you also need LL’
youre 5 7

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
@sandcelmuttcel can tell you if your jaw is recessed but it seems lke everybody has hit the spot, chin and nose biggest falios, would ascend hard with those surgeries

i need a genio too. fuck

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
bimax+genio + IOM implants
Just tell someone that isn't badly recessed to get bimax so he ends up looking like a chimp theory.

OP you need sliding genio with some good movement and a rhinoplasty.

Just tell someone that isn't badly recessed to get bimax so he ends up looking like a chimp theory.

OP you need sliding genio with some good movement and a rhinoplasty.
his mandible sucks, are we looks critics here who go the full way or are we bitches?

chimp lip is from cw, he needs ccw

Yeah it seems like you need to fix your chin protection as well as the gonial angle if that's even possible, I'm not very familiar with jaw surgery since my forward growth is good (my only flaw is my protruding lips because of my maxillary growth) so I'm not going to be able to help you much sadly. I would do more research into jaw/orthodontic surgery or consult a jaw surgeon to get a morph done. I had my rhino morphed by my surgeon during my consult, both total was like $100-not that much. And the money went towards my surgery. Maybe LL if elevators can't get you cracking 5'8 at night, although I'm not really an advocate for that surgery. Height is a tough spot, just continue to elevatormax and obviously get lean and muscular (but not jacked or you'll look like an overcompensating short guy). Not sure about your front profile, you'll probably be able to judge whether you need rhino.

On a side note your forward growth actually isn't that bad in my opinion; it seems like other users agree, too.

• +1
Genioplasty and chin implant tbh

Maybe you can get bimax but they are expensive asf unless you have breathing or bite issues with it that can be covered.

But for now just grow out facial hair and contour it to your jawline should do the trick

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
his mandible sucks, are we looks critics here who go the full way or are we bitches?

chimp lip is from cw, he needs ccw
His mandible is not bimax tier, people here are way too quick to advise bimax out of their ass. I wanna see a respectable surgeon that would agree to perform Bimax on OP when he isn’t a good candidate at all.

• Woah
All you can do is a genioplasty nothing else for lower third

U don't need jaw surgery or something like that, ur shit is just recessed so you can have genio but i don't know if PSL wise it will be big improvement

Attachments

• D91695BE-7467-44F8-A4CB-9B5D5E0B6759.png
    D91695BE-7467-44F8-A4CB-9B5D5E0B6759.png
    373.8 KB · Views: 69
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel
Your chin is lacking

• +1
Pretty much the title.

For those that don't know me, I'll introduce my self first, 5'7 curry living in the west, who joined as incel but had one girlfriend and now back to single. I'm 20 as well.

I've already posted pics of my frontal, even though they're old pics now, so I don't really care about having my side profile public.
'
'Ive been told many different things about my side profile from many different users and I'm confused. Ofc I'll go to a local maxfac surgeon in my area to see what he says, but before I do that I thought why not just post publicly too see what the people on here say, cuz there's some high iq people here but also I know that by making this I'm likely to be trolled and become a meme like others lmao, but I'm at this point where honestly I don't give a fuck if there's some trolls because I know what these incel/blackpill forums are like.

Advice I've been given so far : bimax , genio ( which I'll 200% get) Also people have said my maxilla is recessed but others have said it's not recessed and others say you can't determine that without x-rays so idk who to believe in.

I know my side profile is shit and it needs work so any advice would be helpful. I've tried to take pictures as close to the Frankfurt plane as possible., So hopefully they should be good enough photos for advice.

Photos are from various times, some may be a year old while others may be only a couple months old, so there's contrast in skin tones, lighting and facial hair.

Tagging users that I am well acquainted with who seem like genuine people.

@tyronelite @portuguesecel @PrestonYnot
@MakinItHappen @muhammaddeen233 @Introvertednarc @volcelfatcel @moonblunt
@turkproducer @SubhumanCurrycel @Wallenberg @puyi @Toska @chadison @Adriana Lima @Ocelot @africancel @LondonVillie @Be_ConfidentBro

Tag users that you think would be able to help.

(Side note, where's @MakinItHappen it's July 4 lmao)
mirin aquiline nose tbh

jfl is that where your name comes from

@Aquiillaxo

Pretty much the title.

For those that don't know me, I'll introduce my self first, 5'7 curry living in the west, who joined as incel but had one girlfriend and now back to single. I'm 20 as well.

I've already posted pics of my frontal, even though they're old pics now, so I don't really care about having my side profile public.
'
'Ive been told many different things about my side profile from many different users and I'm confused. Ofc I'll go to a local maxfac surgeon in my area to see what he says, but before I do that I thought why not just post publicly too see what the people on here say, cuz there's some high iq people here but also I know that by making this I'm likely to be trolled and become a meme like others lmao, but I'm at this point where honestly I don't give a fuck if there's some trolls because I know what these incel/blackpill forums are like.

Advice I've been given so far : bimax , genio ( which I'll 200% get) Also people have said my maxilla is recessed but others have said it's not recessed and others say you can't determine that without x-rays so idk who to believe in.

I know my side profile is shit and it needs work so any advice would be helpful. I've tried to take pictures as close to the Frankfurt plane as possible., So hopefully they should be good enough photos for advice.

Photos are from various times, some may be a year old while others may be only a couple months old, so there's contrast in skin tones, lighting and facial hair.

Tagging users that I am well acquainted with who seem like genuine people.

@tyronelite @portuguesecel @PrestonYnot
@MakinItHappen @muhammaddeen233 @Introvertednarc @volcelfatcel @moonblunt
@turkproducer @SubhumanCurrycel @Wallenberg @puyi @Toska @chadison @Adriana Lima @Ocelot @africancel @LondonVillie @Be_ConfidentBro

Tag users that you think would be able to help.

(Side note, where's @MakinItHappen it's July 4 lmao)
>curry
>living in the west
>fix side profile?

oh and nsfw btw too

I guess...

hey at least you're not a birdcel boyo :feelsokman:

mirin aquiline nose tbh

jfl is that where your name comes from

@Aquiillaxo

No

Comes from beyblade
Earth eagle was called earth aquila in Japanese.

I had that beyblade and used to beat everyone in school lmao.

You look mixed

• Hmm...

• JFL
Not terrible but there's plenty of room for improvement. I suggest bimax with slight CCW, genio and jaw angle implants

• JFL
Reactions: one job away