My side profile mogs my face by 3 psl points

RopeAllFemales

RopeAllFemales

Banned
Everyone who has seen my side profile and face has told me that my side profile is much better than my front and that they thought id be chad side profile-wise.

You dont know how much I suffer YOU FUCKING CUNTS.

THERE IS NO GUY I KNOW WHO HAS A GOOD PROFILE BUT DISGUSTING AND UGLY FRONT FACE

FUCK

I DONT WANT THIS

WHY MEEEEE

YOU CUNTS THINK THAT YOU HAVE IT WORSE WITH YOUR BAD PROFILE BUT GOOD FRONT. FUCK YOU ALL. YOUR CASE IS VERY COMMON BUT MINE IS NOT

I could be the guy in the pic below.
UDPeiU3.jpg

SOON I WILL ROPE

aHbXoTr.jpg

Last edited:
Nice pics to prove your point

Nice pics to prove your point

I would pm my pixs to certain users and they could confirm that.

I posted my pics in psl a lot in the past. So i know that it is legit and not some bullshit talk.

If you're seriously ready to commit suicide because of some Roastie on the internet.... You should probably kill yourself

• +1
Reactions: 中原岬
If you're seriously ready to commit suicide because of some Roastie on the internet.... You should probably kill yourself

The entire lookism scene can confirm my problem. If you woukd see my face and my side profile you would feel sad for me im srs

I would pm my pixs to certain users and they could confirm that.

I posted my pics in psl a lot in the past. So i know that it is legit and not some bullshit talk.
Yeah I can confirm that

Chadeem to bloated Arab in 1 90° turn

pm me both pics

At least your profile looks good :feelsbaton:

Stfu ive seen ur front. Your front is as good as your profile. Myb a little worser. But only a little. You dont have a narrow face like me or close set eyes

Last edited:
Stfu ive seen ur front. Your front is as good as your profile. Myb a little worser. But only a little. You dont have a narrow face like me or close set eyes
pm me pics of your front and profile then.

I have the same problem I guess. PM me

I have the same problem I guess. PM me

If you only "guess" it must be pretty equal to your face. Either it does mog your front or not. There is no "guess" in this case.

Ya i will look at home. Myb i will send to only 1-3 user so they can confirm

If you only "guess" it must be pretty equal to your face. Either it does mog your front or not. There is no "guess" in this case.

Ya i will look at home. Myb i will send to only 1-3 user so they can confirm
My front looks narrow and long because I have a long midface and lack a square jaw. From the side, you don't really notice a long midface nor narrowness, so I do look better from the side. I have a bump on my nose though, so if I get this fixed by a rhinoplasty my side profile will certainly be better.

My front looks narrow and long because I have a long midface and lack a square jaw. From the side, you don't really notice a long midface nor narrowness, so I do look better from the side. I have a bump on my nose though, so if I get this fixed by a rhinoplasty my side profile will certainly be better.

Alright, i have the same problem. My face is extremely narrow and my midface is very long(fhw ratio is ~1.5).

I do also have close set eyes and a thick nose which u also cant see from the side.

Same, my side profile looks better than my front...

JFL, I didn't even see this thread, but I literally used you as an example for people who have superior profiles compared to their front view. @MD_Hopeful69 :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Also, my profile is shitty just like my front view is. It's over bro.