My sincere apologies for being a dick on my unpopular thread about politicians being bitches for the rich, let me explain

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Previously ejaculated from my creepy thoughts that make the average foid cringe in her draws :

NOW

The CDC specializes in viruses, diseases, germs, and other biological shit. They've been in business for close to eighty motherfucking years. They know their shit. And they know how to contain a virus and if, such can be contained. Am I right, or am I right?

new girl fist bump GIF

With that said, in 2020 the CDC understood by shutting everything down except corporation companies owned by the filthy rich would do jack diddly shit to any outspread of a virus or bug. Yet, our politicians played retarded and did just that then later pushed the blame on the CDC and Mr Fauci, the drug-dealing doctor. What we learned a year later, they knew beforehand. Yet, those heartless sons bitches shut the small companies down and allowed the larger ones to stay open like Walmart, owned by a prosperous incest family. Of course, the larger the gathering, the more likely you'll catch the bug. So using common sense, you shut the LARGE stores down and keep the smaller ones open. Yet, they did the opposite! And why? The filthy rich own politicians like bitches-booyah,
Boom Mic Drop GIF by RØDE Microphones

• +1
Reactions: nathan