swaggyp1

swaggyp1

Kraken
I get turned down everytime

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Moneymaxerr, Deleted member 7580, Cheesyrumble and 2 others
I know it's a joke but it's a sick joke.

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, rand anon and GuyFromSingapore
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, futuregigamogger, rand anon and 2 others
I don’t understand

Cuddling is nasty?

It’s not having sex or making out
The way you implied it seemed something sexual.

There are a lot of incest supporting weirdos here so i just thought it was this. Seems like my autism kicked in.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger
I get turned down everytime
Brutal cuddlepill..... I've cuddled with my cousin when I was like 11 and her neighbor too. They were a couple years older than me.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, rand anon, JBcollector and 1 other person
I don't understand this headpat/cuddle stuff

• Woah
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Cheesyrumble
There is not scientific or material reason why one should not have sex the women in this family it's just cultural or society that opposed to them

@David Rothschild jews are knows to practice incest for thousands of years
The idea of what constituted a prohibited degree of kinship for sexual relations seems to have broadened during the biblical period. Among the ancestors of Israel there occurred an unusual number of marriages that are incestuous by later standards; evidently this was not merely condoned, but favored, as ensuring good stock (cf. Gen. 24:3–4; 38ff.; 28:1ff.). Thus Abraham married his paternal sister (Gen. 20:12 against Lev. 18:9), Jacob married two sisters (Gen. 29:21ff. against Lev. 18:18), and Amram, Moses' father, married his aunt (Ex. 6:20, against Lev. 20:19). As late as the time of David, marriage to a half sister was condoned (II Sam. 13:13). The standard of the laws thus reflects a tendency (that reached its culmination in post-biblical legislation) to broaden the scope of incest with the passage of time. Rabbinic theory recognized this, justifying the patriarchs' disregard of the Torah prohibitions on the ground that they were subject only to the *Noachide law of incest, which was far less comprehensive than that of the Torah (Sanh. 58a–b; Maim. Yad, Melakhim, 9:5).​

BIBLIOGRAPHY:​

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
There is not scientific or material reason why one should not have sex the women in this family it's just cultural or society that opposed to them

@David Rothschild jews are knows to practice incest for thousands of years
The idea of what constituted a prohibited degree of kinship for sexual relations seems to have broadened during the biblical period. Among the ancestors of Israel there occurred an unusual number of marriages that are incestuous by later standards; evidently this was not merely condoned, but favored, as ensuring good stock (cf. Gen. 24:3–4; 38ff.; 28:1ff.). Thus Abraham married his paternal sister (Gen. 20:12 against Lev. 18:9), Jacob married two sisters (Gen. 29:21ff. against Lev. 18:18), and Amram, Moses' father, married his aunt (Ex. 6:20, against Lev. 20:19). As late as the time of David, marriage to a half sister was condoned (II Sam. 13:13). The standard of the laws thus reflects a tendency (that reached its culmination in post-biblical legislation) to broaden the scope of incest with the passage of time. Rabbinic theory recognized this, justifying the patriarchs' disregard of the Torah prohibitions on the ground that they were subject only to the *Noachide law of incest, which was far less comprehensive than that of the Torah (Sanh. 58a–b; Maim. Yad, Melakhim, 9:5).​

BIBLIOGRAPHY:​

Kill yourself retard. Religious reasons greater than muh scientific reasons.

Those marriages were before Torah was codified and were when Jews were extremely few in number.

Kill yourself retard. Religious reasons greater than muh scientific reasons.

Those marriages were before Torah was codified and were when Jews were extremely few in number.
No religion is fairy tales

Also it was probably used to justify marriage between family members
Incest was common in the part which is why Ashnazim jews have so many genetic defects

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17872