My sister broke up with his boyfriend. Heartbroken.

Chrono

Chrono

Adept
He is crying and messaging and telling me how much he misses her, he can't contact my sister because she blocked him from every social media.
7H3LmFX.png

Its been weeks now and he is messaging me/calling me coming to my place. Meanwhile my sister is already talking to other guys. JFL.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, Deleted member 6403, Copemaxxing and 24 others
Welcome back.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Danish_Retard and Chrono
seems like you hold feelings against him because he fucked your sister?

anyway it doesn't really matter, this guy is silly for expecting a relationship (when chad is just a click away) to last, especially in this day and age. there is no point committing to the majority of women.

• +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget, retard, Mr.cope and 4 others
cuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maunchu, CopeIsReal, MusicMaxxingMidget and 4 others
Post pics of him and ur sister

i wanna see if they are looksmatched

• JFL
Reactions: CopeIsReal, Marsiere214 and Danish_Retard
Imagine letting chad fucking your sister

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Marsiere214, Entschuldigung and 4 others
what did u say

Oh hey welcome back chrono!
Join the Meghan Roche gang.
F4342020 B6BF 4C12 89BD 7B7128C3CEE0

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2756 and retard
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 7776
If he's harassing you, because he clearly is, you need to report the normtard to the police. If he doesn't stop harassing you, you'll need to take necessary actions.

What a fucking cuck he is tbh, like why should you give a fuck about his faggot ass? Why should you care if the subhuman kills himself over your GF or not? Go die in a fire cunt :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
If he's harassing you, because he clearly is, you need to report the normtard to the police. If he doesn't stop harassing you, you'll need to take necessary actions.

What a fucking cuck he is tbh, like why should you give a fuck about his faggot ass? Why should you care if the subhuman kills himself over your GF or not? Go die in a fire cunt :feelskek:
I'm going to block him, I don't know why he thinks I give a shit about him. He was never nice to me and never liked me. Now he is talking to me because my sister left him. I'm worried because I sometimes see his car parked across the street near my house.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
I'm going to block him, I don't know why he thinks I give a shit about him. He was never nice to me and never liked me. Now he is talking to me because my sister left him. I'm worried because I sometimes see his car parked across the street near my house.
FFS dude you probably know *what* you need to do, right? I can't stand faggots like that dude. What a massive faggot.

Because you're a gay cuck OP. Suck his dick

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Just rape him bro

@Chad1212

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
FFS dude you probably know *what* you need to do, right? I can't stand faggots like that dude. What a massive faggot.
His first girlfriend/sex and everything was with my sister. So now he is overly attached. While my sister has had previous bf.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Patient A, Danish_Retard and 3 others
lol at this gigacuck

His first girlfriend/sex and everything was with my sister. So now he is overly attached. While my sister has had previous bf.
LMAO so he's a subhuman, probably 3PSL :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Why am I not surprised?

• JFL
Reactions: Chrono
Holy fuck this is how I must look to my ex. Lmao whenever a girl breaks up with you, do instant no contact. It’s the best you can do to gain her back after she fucked countless cucks

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Why She broke up with him?

He sent me another message.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Adreyan
Can I have sex with your sister

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Chrono
this is pretty sad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and RecessedPrettyboy
Tbh does the guy has a sister which he can trade for your sister?

JFL letting someone fuck your sister without fucking their sister as a compensation

look at that skull she mogs every fuckkng male ,swallow the skull pill niggas it's the most brutal one
she has small skull look at her frame jfl,she needs to breed with connor murphy to have a non framecel son

send him this site

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 275
This is why you don't do serious relationships with non-virgins. Your sister is pretty hot ngl, I assume perfectly capable of atleast getting ONS with chad. The guy needs to grow up.

Give it a few years and her n-count will be 20.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and Adreyan
He is crying and messaging and telling me how much he misses her, he can't contact my sister because she blocked him from every social media.
7H3LmFX.png

Its been weeks now and he is messaging me/calling me coming to my place. Meanwhile my sister is already talking to other guys. JFL.
This is ‘life’ as a male, if you become attached it’s beyond over for you, she will cheat on you, humiliate you and treat you like dirt, and people wonder why places like this exist...

• +1
Reactions: karbo and Pedro Zanatta
7H3LmFX.png

Also if a guy fucks my sister I wouldn’t talk to him, Cersei is mine....

Lol, when my sisters boyfriend broke up with her, she made me come console her. I just told her she could have anyone and that love fades anyway, she just kept crying. When women don't know their worth in the dating market they become so desperate, just lol.

Tell him that you fucked her already

I'm so blackpilled I cant even remember being this bluepilled

Tell him you will let your sister know, if he watches this video:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jaime lannister., RecessedPrettyboy, Perma Virgin 666 and 1 other person
UldpYeb.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and retard
What a faggot you need blackpill him asap show him faceandlms videos and incelmatics documentary
He is already broken enough, let him live in blue world fantasy.

• +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 5891, MusicMaxxingMidget and 1 other person
was she his first second because ngl I was a bitch to until I just accepted im nothing special to a hole because there's always a bigger chad